Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Take statements, especially without context like these, with a grain of salt.

Kanzaki for example actually earns her hype of being able to match or kill Archangels by feats

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
And fighting said nerfed Angel while holding back herself

And her Yuisen matching a sword technique powerful enough to slay even Aiwass who Archangels are bugs next to.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Innocentius is Stiyls biggest stick and the only thing with feats to take on saint level characters.

There's no evidence for him to be able to defeat Kanzaki without it. Also the fact that its not guaranteed that Stiyl could kill Kanzaki only that it's possible for him.

Based on the context of the quote from OT 7 it suggest that Stiyl could set something up to kill Kanzaki and the Amakusa but not without prep.
Innocentius is the only thing allowing him to defeat Kanzaki
Kanzaki just doesn't let him get the chance to set things up
she wins easily

That's all she needs to do if you're saying his normal magic doesn't scale whatsoever to her.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
That's all she needs to do if you're saying his normal magic doesn't scale whatsoever to her.
It doesn't. Stiyl doesn't have feats to fight Kanzaki one and one. The context of the quote is specifically about getting into a meet with the Amakusa to make them either surrender or kill them, in other words giving Stiyl time to plan something.

shiny

Paramount
Xhom, you better not go into the thread Ainz passes the Fate gauntlet.

Seriously, it's crazy there.

(can anyone tell me how Ainz's spells look stronger than Kalabolg 2?)

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Well until you find that quote Innocentius is the only known thing which has any feats capable of hurting her, so I'm not updating his base DC
I will say, the entire Toaru page needs to be completely redone if you want it accurate. Shits terrible as it is

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I will say, the entire Toaru page needs to be completely redone if you want it accurate. Shits terrible as it is

"At least massively hypersonic via powerscaling (she never demonstrated any speed feats, but characters far weaker than her can move at that speed)"

:mjpls

Xhom, you better not go into the thread Ainz passes the Fate gauntlet.

Seriously, it's crazy there.

(can anyone tell me how Ainz's spells look stronger than Kalabolg 2?)

I don't really plan to and no, there is no spell that "looks stronger" than Caladbolg II and if anyone tells you otherwise, they are being morons.

Hilariously, DEEN Stay Night Caladbolg II is even more hilariously powerful despite the UBW version actually having the entire ground scorching with Molten Earth after the attack.

Randomdude

Preeminent
Doesn't Nazarick need entrances between floors anyway? Even if there pocket dimensions its a raid boss dungeon iirc there required to have gates between each floor, if they could just lock people out/in one then why didn't they during the 1500 player raid?
This is actually unclear, back when yggdrassil was a game they were required to have some means of reaching the bottom most floor of the tomb/the final floor. Though even then it wasn't technically impossible to loop invaders, it would simply activate a penalty that would cost a large amount of gold.

This one clear path requirement was handled via teleportation doors/key ways controlled by an npc. now in new world its unclear if that restriction still applies as ainz is reluctant to test it. Theortically though if they're in a truly bad way ainz could loop/seal off the tomb it would simply be at the risk of losing large amounts of gold.

Salfarc

Paramount
salfark, can you please help me a little on this topic? I'm so lazy to answer EVERYTHING.

The argument with Medea is bound to not get accepted. People judge the power by collateral damage, Medea only ever get feat from F/SN VN, the part of all F/SN media with the least amount of collateral damage including F/Z and iirc F/P too.

That and tbh I am not even sure what is the argument at this point. It's all over the place and I am too lazy to read all of them.

Medea needs her territory to do that. Otherwise, she would've used it to escape from Gil skewering her in Artoria's route.

Ainz can lock teleportation that isn't his own too.

No she doesn't? She literally teleports Shirou away from his shed and teleports away from from various locations, this really tells you this nigga did not check shit.
And the reason she didn't teleport away from Gilgamesh's GoB in the Fate Route? Is because the motherfucker DIDN'T FUCKING STOP and she was losing her mind from the sheer agony and pain despite using her knowledge to healing herself at the same time:

Here, Medea is able to endure a prolonged barrage from Gate of Babylon Noble Phantasm spam through her own durability and regenerative abilities. Her wounds, however, are ultimately fatal. Here, Medea endured Gilgamesh's assault for about 10 seconds before succumbing to death (honestly, not bad for D Rank Endurance).

Here, Shirou IDed Dainsleif, Harpe, Durandal, Vajra, Caladbolg, and Gae Bolg. Here, Shirou was able to tell Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon Noble Phantasm spam wasn't made up of fake Noble Phantasm. Here, were the Noble Phantasms fake, Medea wouldn't have been pierced by Gilgamesh's attacks.

This also ignores that she actually DID try to avoid it when she met him in the Fate Route earlier and ignores she was explicitly in a suicide run since Gilgamesh kill Kuzuki earlier and her existence was destabilized and she was utterly off her shit as she believed Shirou and Artoria killed Kuzuki.

TGOALID + Cry of the banshee

This requires Ainz to survive for 12 seconds and despite what the dumbass fanboys believe, Teleportation is only a "lost art" to Modern Mages because everyone and their mother had things to deal with Teleportation to the point it became meaningless. Ainz tries the "Teleportation" away and Cu Caster basically makes it to where he can't teleport back or Teleports right into his attack.

Never stops being amusing when people act like only Ainz is capable of this thing called thinking and being cautious when he's actually awful at it when he's doing it on his lonesome and can't plan ahead.

Rank doesn't matter considering he's the Envoy of Odin, what does Ainz have that can get through the Protection of a Divine Spirit? Or are we to believe the fucker is just stronger than Melusine and Cernunnos because "Ainz"?

Why? That drains Cu's actions while Ainz and his staff can attack with impunity.

How would it drain his actions when the fucker has fought Melusine, the literal walking magical energy generator that it's tissue is what makes Artoria and Vortigern the monsters they are and didn't lose or die or anything... will lose to Ainz and his undisclosed summons that died to LMG fire? Something Cu can casually do with the greatest ease as a Caster?

Cu cannot pull off a medea prep bounded field mid battle. That's absurd.

He literally did it against Shadow EMIYA to defeat him in First Order... the dude even showed you the link to that...

Fun fact. Those are below nuclear bombs.
image.png

Oh shit, he pulled out the Holy Grail! Fuck, Medea can't do anything close to that level at all... this is Joever...
One Hollow Atraxia later...
Rain of Light: Machia Hecatia Graea
vs Shades (Angra Mainyu’s Corpses)

Here, Medea incinerates Shades with her arrows of light. Here, the state of Ryuudo Temple in terms of the horde of Shades present, the Shades originate from a place behind the mountains the Temple sits on. Here, Medea burned the previous horde of Shades to encroach on Ryuudo Temple to ashes. Here, Medea's largest spell, its power is more than sufficient to protect all of Ryuudo Temple, but also punch a hole in the foundation the Shades originate from. Here, Medea's attack incinerates every Shade heading towards Fuyuki from the Temple.

Oh wait... what is this?! Is this an attack that makes even Nuclear Bombs blush? Oh right, it's literally just a focused version of her Rain of Light she literally does all the time! Wow, it's like you keep plucking things from Nasu but never realize that shit is contradicted by him later for far less...

Randomdude

Preeminent
This requires Ainz to survive for 12 seconds and despite what the dumbass fanboys believe, Teleportation is only a "lost art" to Modern Mages because everyone and their mother had things to deal with Teleportation to the point it became meaningless. Ainz tries the "Teleportation" away and Cu Caster basically makes it to where he can't teleport back or Teleports right into his attack.
Interestingly it's actually the same in overlord, if your in a high level battle you expect your opponent to have a means of denying/delaying, or otherwise circumventing your teleportation.

The more popular ability for such was dimensional lock (a skill for most high level demonns/angels but also a common spell that denies all teleportation magic in an aoe) but theres also lop sided duel (binds the caster to be teleported to the location of the teleporter), delay teleportation (delays teleportation for aa set period of time) or redirect teleportation (Used in tandem with delay to direct teleportation to a certain location to be more easily dealt with).

shiny

Paramount

No she doesn't? She literally teleports Shirou away from his shed and teleports away from from various locations, this really tells you this nigga did not check shit.
And the reason she didn't teleport away from Gilgamesh's GoB in the Fate Route? Is because the motherfucker DIDN'T FUCKING STOP and she was losing her mind from the sheer agony and pain despite using her knowledge to healing herself at the same time:

This also ignores that she actually DID try to avoid it when she met him in the Fate Route earlier and ignores she was explicitly in a suicide run since Gilgamesh kill Kuzuki earlier and her existence was destabilized and she was utterly off her shit as she believed Shirou and Artoria killed Kuzuki.

Never stops being amusing when people act like only Ainz is capable of this thing called thinking and being cautious when he's actually awful at it when he's doing it on his lonesome and can't plan ahead.

Rank doesn't matter considering he's the Envoy of Odin, what does Ainz have that can get through the Protection of a Divine Spirit? Or are we to believe the fucker is just stronger than Melusine and Cernunnos because "Ainz"?

How would it drain his actions when the fucker has fought Melusine, the literal walking magical energy generator that it's tissue is what makes Artoria and Vortigern the monsters they are and didn't lose or die or anything... will lose to Ainz and his undisclosed summons that died to LMG fire? Something Cu can casually do with the greatest ease as a Caster?

He literally did it against Shadow EMIYA to defeat him in First Order... the dude even showed you the link to that...

Oh shit, he pulled out the Holy Grail! Fuck, Medea can't do anything close to that level at all... this is Joever...
One Hollow Atraxia later...
Rain of Light: Machia Hecatia Graea

Oh wait... what is this?! Is this an attack that makes even Nuclear Bombs blush? Oh right, it's literally just a focused version of her Rain of Light she literally does all the time! Wow, it's like you keep plucking things from Nasu but never realize that shit is contradicted by him later for far less...
By the way, the links don't work for me. Can anyone just tell me where this was?

The argument with Medea is bound to not get accepted. People judge the power by collateral damage, Medea only ever get feat from F/SN VN, the part of all F/SN media with the least amount of collateral damage including F/Z and iirc F/P too.

That and tbh I am not even sure what is the argument at this point.

WRONG, go actually look at what she does in Hollow Atraxia against the Angra Mainyu Shades, she literally does far more damage than any nuke punching through the Mountain and change... and that's literally just her typical Rain of Light focused all at once.

This also ignores the main reason why Medea is so strong as a Magus is because she literally is never doing just ONE spell, but multiple spells every time with her High Speed Divine Words to cut the middle man entirely, which is why you need multiple Mages to do even her Rain of Light, it's not because it's "powerful" but because it's literally multiple spells enchanted at once.

He can change the place where someone teleport? When did he do this?

If a Modern Mage can do it, why can't the Envoy of Odin and his Pseudo-Servant? The fact that people refuse to understand basic shit and need "constant handholding" they refuse to look at themselves when it's basically right there(It's well known that Teleportation is a Lost Magecraft because everyone and everything relevant tend to have Anti-Teleportation shit handled, including the MA itself).

So again, it's basically pretending Ainz has an ace when he doesn't(Though I can see retards believing that Zero Sailing is like Teleportation so whatever).

OH RIGHT! I forgot Anth Gabla! You literally can't leave it once you cast it, even by Teleportation. You are stuck in there in a small space till you or the opponent dies.

Interestingly it's actually the same in overlord, if your in a high level battle you expect your opponent to have a means of denying/delaying, or otherwise circumventing your teleportation.

The more popular ability for such was dimensional lock (a skill for most high level demonns/angels but also a common spell) but theres also lop sided duel (binds the caster to be teleported to the location of the teleporter), delay teleportation (delays teleportation for aa set period of time) or redirect teleportation (Used in tandem with delay to direct teleportation to a certain location to be more easily dealt with).

Exactly.

By the way, the links don't work for me. Can anyone just tell me where this was?

Yeah, I keep forgetting all of the past HA videos got deleted but it was basically at the end of HA where the Angra Mainyu Shades went insane and all of the Servants and Heroes(past Cu) had to keep them at bay.

Back