• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
And before anyone tries to talk about how Tappei said he thinks Ainz could defeat Reinhard. That's just him deferring before a "better author"

By actual feats Reinhard solos.

And before anyone tries to talk about how Tappei said he thinks Ainz could defeat Reinhard. That's just him deferring before a "better author"

By actual feats Reinhard solos.

Honestly, Authors do that shit all the time and/or tend to humblebrag alot(See Worm's creator for that one).
It doesn't mean their word is law, it just means exactly what you said it means:

Dude is just paying umbrage to the Overlord Author and believes Ainz can defeat Reinhard, that doesn't mean anything more than Nasu stating at one point "Medea can't produce shit on par with Nuclear Weapons, that would be silly for the story" till she literally does in HA and Prisma Illya.

The man is gonna show up to the Throne like a crack fiend and just start sucking everything
:heston

Man, Doctor Strange is gonna be "What the fuck did he suck up?!" and Galactus is basically on some absolute bullshit to the point he's basically decked out like a Kamen Rider:jordangif

The funny part is that if SB wasn't doing their typical downplay shit and we are sticking by their actual feats in F/Z only, this would actually be a pretty fair fight... but this is SB again lol.

Salfarc

Paramount
It is outright stated in Atlantis that Servants can't drown as easily as humans can but they do need to breathe sometime to help with the Magical Energy Circulation. I believe this is also stated somewhere in either F/SN or HA as well which makes the whole thing stupid because again:

Servants bodies are made of Ether and only mimics the Human body in terms of how it works but not in the terms that it's needed for Servants(Servants' bleeding out isn't a possibility because the blood itself is just there to pretend otherwise). It's also why you can actually have Servants survive attacks to the Heart or Brain as long as they have enough Magical Energy to deal with it(We explicitly get the latter from Fate/Redline where Mori literally gets his entire head split open and he's still alive due to the Magical Energy he had available)
Yea thats the one I am looking for, do you have the link for it?
This is actaully similar to how undead are treated in overlord, the physical condition of the body isn't what dictates an undead "living" or dying simply the amount of negative energy that is left in the body, which is what makes them such annoying opponents to fight...

Well that and the whole endless stamina issue meaning if your on the same level as them you're forced to finish the fight fast or eventually be worn down by an opponent that can just keep attacking without rest.
The argument exist because someone said a certain ability won't work on Ainz because Overlord's Undead is just "funny undead energy" despite admitting "Servants are kinda the same but they also mimic cells" and we know it works on Servant.

I am arguing there is no reason something that works on Servant to not work on Ainz.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

ouZjAKc.png

w4Vtz7Z.png

While I will absolutely agree the man isn't Shakespeare or Aizen(Though I will say that while Aizen isn't a mega-genius like dudes say he is, he's actually a pretty damn good manipulator who can use situations to his advantage), I will say he's definitely Kishimoto only because for some people, it's better to believe it's a "terrible writer" who made Naruto/Boruto worse than Kishi.

Proto234

Distinguished
Nah, Kreia is wrong.

The Imperial Civil War happens when you remove all the Jedi and Sith from the equation. A bloody Chinese style warlordism that fucks up the galaxy.

View attachment 923
And who is facilitating as well as allowing them to have high position in Empire's admirality and Moff councils to begin with?

Let's not forget that out of 12 Grand Admirals (which are all appointed personally by Sidious) only three or four of them are worthy of their position. The rest are nepotism.

Lets not forget that CIS are basically Sith's design. Without Sith it will be just your typical greedy MegaCorp.

Without Jedi or Sith the galaxy may still be in turmoil, but they certainly are the ones that makes those warlords and other opportunist have the opportunity to do what they did.

Shunsui would've taken great damage had he been hit by SS arc Chad's blow per his own words.

Ah yes, we should trust Shunsui's word on that completely, the guy known for fucking around until it's time to get serious and then he fucking murders you. The guy who didn't even use his SHIKAI against Chad back then and just drew both of his swords. The guy who didn't even remove his first Haori and somehow we should trust his word... that Chad would have seriously injured him...

Shunsui was giving the nigga a compliment.

@Cryso Agori I know this is your post and I'm not discriminating but Shunsui is one of the 4 Captains that never got stronger during Bleach as a whole, you could pick every other Captain or Lieutenant but the Seniors and Yamamoto but you didn't. :risigif

It seems you don't know what Power Creep is at all.

Neither do you.

We know Grimmjow is the same level as Halibel at best... Don't try to come with this shit of putting him on Ichigo RG level.

...Bruh, that fucking destroys your argument considering fucking YHWACH attacked Harribel personally! The anime making it explicitly clear is even worse considering we know Harribel and Tres Bestia explicitly became stronger post Timeskip because Ayon shouldn't have manhandled a Volstandigt Opie the way it did otherwise(Where it only kicked the asses of the Lieutenants and did nothing to Yamamoto even in Base).
We KNOW Grimmjow is on RG Ichigo's level because the Manga heavily implies that and the fact we know Base Grimmjow killed Volstandigt Opie casually in base and Kubo explicitly states Quilge is explicitly a High End Sternritter.

Ginjo is not stronger than Aizen my friend... and not everyone from a specific faction is stronger than the other, it's all overlaid in power.
Top Espadas still stronger than most of the SR.

1. I do agree that Ginjo isn't stronger than Aizen as Monster Aizen... HOWEVER, I can actually agree that he's stronger than Shinigami Aizen considering the Soul Society was going to go full force if Ichigo did join the Fullbringers.

2. Unless you mean Post-Timeskip Espadas, no the fuck they ain't!

Power Creep is when EVERYONE get stronger and stronger for no reason whatsoever.

:forizzle:forizzle:forizzle:forizzle:forizzle:forizzle

Wut? That's not even the definition of Power Creep, the fuck?

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Ah yes, we should trust Shunsui's word on that completely, the guy known for fucking around until it's time to get serious and then he fucking murders you. The guy who didn't even use his SHIKAI against Chad back then and just drew both of his swords. The guy who didn't even remove his first Haori and somehow we should trust his word... that Chad would have seriously injured him...

Shunsui was giving the nigga a compliment.

@Cryso Agori I know this is your post and I'm not discriminating but Shunsui is one of the 4 Captains that never got stronger during Bleach as a whole, you could pick every other Captain or Lieutenant but the Seniors and Yamamoto but you didn't. :risigif
Honestly admit I goofed up with that example:mjgrin but its one of the very few big wins Chad gets so he deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back