• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Nearly a decade now of arguing the same shit without pause for Yhwach

Bleach fans really are built different

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@shiny

I’m having a field day with these Reddit plebes

l2xZyiM.png

WrBwlUF.png

^ Clown blocked me from replying any further after that one

Guess he didn’t realize the downplaying game goes both ways

:hestonpls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Fanfiction Yhwach is some hax god capable of no diffing someone like Beerus despite his lackluster stats compared to him and blatant misinterpretation of how the Almighty actually functions.

Canon Yhwach dies in every possible future against someone like... I don't know, Android Saga Cell?

Let alone Beerus :tupac

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Fanfiction Yhwach is some hax god capable of no diffing someone like Beerus despite his lackluster stats compared to him and blatant misinterpretation of how the Almighty actually functions.

Canon Yhwach dies in every possible future against someone like... I don't know, Android Saga Cell?

Let alone Beerus :tupac

8726706-the_wankmighty_eplained.jpg

CVNfcN0.png

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
image.png

image.png

Not that I was going to actually argue any further on Reddit of all sites, but uh..

Like fucking clockwork. :tupac

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It's so oddly specific I don't even know where they got it from.
The only thing that even comes to mind is Gabriel using the symbolism of the Moon for its magic

And Coronzon spending many nights gathering power by absorbing moonlight

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
@OtherGalaxy

as lol and meh game jump force, lets see what lol prometheus has done

-his ability and role as a Keyman is to view the Jump Worlds and to pass along what happens in them as stories to the "real world." But the Jump Worlds are not fictional, throughout the game, they are basically treated as equally valid to the real world and as such, they're better viewed as a parallel reality. So Prometheus, as a Keyman is voyeur and he's transmitting those worlds to the mangaka/anime creators as images. so conservatively all the Prometheus and J-Force Goku scaling comes out to somewhere on the Dragon Ball Super, unless you count Frieza as being alive due to the events of the ToP and not being plucked sometime pre- u6 saga levels in dbs

bZdsQOV.jpeg

usrhzHu.jpeg

in other words, he is some degree to multiversal if you count all of this, but honestly, dbh xeno ssj4 kakarot can cui him, way better feats than him, prometheus likes to taunt and has great arrogance complex, he views the shonen mc chars, fodders to him, anyway, he cant even clear dbh, let alone, being one of the strongest fic chars, low-end would be universal+, high-end would be multiversal+ to some degree, mftl+ speeds, has a solid hax and all

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy

as lol and meh game jump force, lets see what lol prometheus has done

-his ability and role as a Keyman is to view the Jump Worlds and to pass along what happens in them as stories to the "real world." But the Jump Worlds are not fictional, throughout the game, they are basically treated as equally valid to the real world and as such, they're better viewed as a parallel reality. So Prometheus, as a Keyman is voyeur and he's transmitting those worlds to the mangaka/anime creators as images. so conservatively all the Prometheus and J-Force Goku scaling comes out to somewhere on the Dragon Ball Super, unless you count Frieza as being alive due to the events of the ToP and not being plucked sometime pre- u6 saga levels in dbs

bZdsQOV.jpeg

usrhzHu.jpeg

in other words, he is some degree to multiversal if you count all of this, but honestly, dbh xeno ssj4 kakarot can cui him, way better feats than him, prometheus likes to taunt and has great arrogance complex, he views the shonen mc chars, fodders to him, anyway, he cant even clear dbh, let alone, being one of the strongest fic chars, low-end would be universal+, high-end would be multiversal+ to some degree, mftl+ speeds, has a solid hax and all
exactly
he is not anything beyond multiversal at all, the Jump worlds are parallel universes he can interact with, he says it himself. Anybody trying to hype it as some transcendent higher fiction blablabla nonsense is on crack

Because it's a growing problem in this new VS. Community is that people take too much from what is shown without even bothering to put any actual research into it.
All they see is the "BOOMs" and the "Look how much damage that is" and not get at all that the damage they are hooping about is much, much weaker than what they state otherwise and they shit they downplay is actually ludicrous if given an actual look at it.

This is the main issue with JJK Debates: People are so up in their own asses about how "strong" JJK looks that they don't understand how weak it actually is, same with Demon Slayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back