• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salfarc

Paramount
I don't know why they act like Babylonia Quetz is completely beyond her Servant self when the former's most ridiculous feats was when her Divinity was cut in half... which should make her no different than her Servant self(Because she WAS summoned as a Servant and just went the natural way of having enough people worship her to become a Goddess full stop).

Otherwise:

So basically 4 people who could crush Naruto under their Heel, an Ultra Divine Beast that can curbstomp Narutoverse casually, another Machine God that can not only crush Naruto casually but can keep everyone else permanently alive, and a whole assload of grunts that can utterly destroy anyone who isn't busted to shit?

This is the most loaded team I have ever fucking seen... :heston
By themselves I can see how Naruto world win, but together, Quetz and Gugallana? Together with the Olympian Soldiers who can regenerate mortal wounds? I don't see how they are losing...

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

The Demiurges actually shit on everyone other than Accelerator. Actually, him too cause he's still just uni+ on this site.
In KSBD there are 777,777 universes, the multiverse was split into seven parts ruled over by each Demiurge, through the use of Keys, Each Key controls 111,111 universes. Each of the Demiurges has a Key.

They also have Royalty, which allows them to warp reality through willpower. Zoss for example was killed by having his head cut off but despite this he still came back to life to try and stop Jagganoth.

Some feats include. Solomon David being able to move at mftl speeds through time stop (his power is actually moving so fast time stops to him) and he can stack it using Time Stop within Time Stop. He also was able to create two Suns after Rayuba's original Sun died.

Jagganoth is invincible due to having Metatron's feathers nailed in him, though Allison in her Aspected Chaos state was able to weaken him temporarily. As Chakravartin Jagganoth he razed multiple continents with his sword slashes. And also has apparently destroyed the KSBD multiverse countless times in the past (the multiverse is on a loop and Zoss, Jagganoth, and Jadis are the only ones who know)

Gog-Agog is actually stronger than him (but her personality keeps her from going full power) and was able to trap Jagganoth in a moon-sized construct for some time.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
@seth @Top59
mzMZUGL.png

dueling carnifexes

blud wants a faster unsubscribe than guardsmen in a greenskin lane

Salfarc

Paramount
They most certainly have NOT, they have ONLY been shown to shake planets.

The one is talking about shaking the human realm, soul society realm, and dangai realm I think, which is actually shown to happen. Something which size is unknown. And because the human realm literally only shows the inside of human planet earth, this is quite dubious of course, and probably also what you meant? Not to mention that they used to be 1 realm seperated to multiple parts.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The one is talking about shaking the human realm, soul society realm, and dangai realm I think, which is actually shown to happen.
Living World, Soul Society and Hueco Mundo actually and ONLY the planets were shown to be shaking.
Something which size is unknown. And because the human realm literally only shows the inside of human planet earth, this is quite dubious of course, and probably also what you meant?
Actually the issue is that, weather or not the worlds are bigger than planets (the evidence for which is very little), only the planets were shown shaking so it doesn't matter.
Not to mention that they used to be 1 realm seperated to multiple parts.
Not really relevant to anything TBF.

By themselves I can see how Naruto world win, but together, Quetz and Gugallana? Together with the Olympian Soldiers who can regenerate mortal wounds? I don't see how they are losing...

Nah, even Quetz and Gugulanna alone would absolutely destroy the Narutoverse as it is now. FilliaIshtar and Ereshkigal is stupid powerful with Preptime(Which they have a day of) and they have no way to bypass Machine God Demeter's regeneration even BEFORE she can basically resurrect anyone who has fallen or heal their physical AND mental damage...
Though I will laugh if someone says "Sasuke can Genjutsu them" considering what happened to Saber Medusa when she tried to later use her Mystic Eye against Durga...
AKA, it won't end well lol.

EDIT: Actually had Ningikal before it switched it back to Ereshkigal :heston
Goddamn man, that's just overkill for the sake of it.

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Some feats include. Solomon David being able to move at mftl speeds through time stop (his power is actually moving so fast time stops to him) and he can stack it using Time Stop within Time Stop.
Bro that shit is still the coolest fucking thing ive seen in a long time
BOI28.jpg

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Gin is weaker than Yamamoto, Unohana, Zaraki, Shunsui, Byakuya,
Correct
Renji and can lose to Rukia or Dangai Komamura
Not likely
Tosen is weaker than Yamamoto, Unohana, Zaraki and can lose to Shunsui but I see him defeating Shunsui at least 50% of the time.
Tousen losing to LESS people than Gin, implying he's STRONGER? :kobeha

Like seriously I really don't get this shit with Tousen and Gin. Gin is the one that actually DOES have impressive feats, whereas the literal ONLY thing that can be used to even put Tousen above the Espada is a statement from Aizen, the guy has nothing else.
Since we're including former captains who aren't captains during TYBW: Shikai Isshin loses to both, Yoruichi loses to both, Shikai Urahara defeats both.
Isshin and Yoruichi...LOSING to Gin and Tousen when they ragdolled their fucking boss? :heston

Why would he damage more than one soul at the time?

Why do people act like you can just destroy multiple lives at once as if Alucard is SB Heracles? If having a whole assload of people including Combat Priests, a freaking werewolf and otherwise basically ripping him into pieces and trying to destroy his remains at once couldn't constitute as more than a single kill or two, why the hell would Sukuna alone do so?

The person isn't making the argument but the person he does is and it never stops getting ridiculous when they act like that's the case(Similar to Heracles when they think simply punching him hard enough can do so when not even Salter's increasing Mana Bursts took no more than one life in HF Trilogy)

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Doesn’t matter. Sukuna can keep cleaving Alucard to pieces for days on end right where he’s standing.

If Alucard tries winning with numbers using Level 0 to make up for the power difference which he will do, all the better for Sukuna to than end the fight immediately

Sukuna isnt the type of person Alucard would want to be killed by
Human being with an unshakable sense of self who never diluted himself with foreign power.

I don't know, sounds like he fits the bill.

:forizzle:forizzle:forizzle:forizzle:forizzle:forizzle:forizzle:forizzle:forizzle:forizzle:forizzle:forizzle :forizzle :forizzle

This fucker can't be serious...
Alucard was begging Andersen to not use the Nail of Helena to "become a Monster" to kill Alucard, why the hell would Alucard want someone like Sukuna, someone who isn't even Human anymore(If he ever was), to kill him?!

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
The Demiurges actually shit on everyone other than Accelerator. Actually, him too cause he's still just uni+ on this site.
In KSBD there are 777,777 universes, the multiverse was split into seven parts ruled over by each Demiurge, through the use of Keys, Each Key controls 111,111 universes. Each of the Demiurges has a Key.

They also have Royalty, which allows them to warp reality through willpower. Zoss for example was killed by having his head cut off but despite this he still came back to life to try and stop Jagganoth.

Some feats include. Solomon David being able to move at mftl speeds through time stop (his power is actually moving so fast time stops to him) and he can stack it using Time Stop within Time Stop. He also was able to create two Suns after Rayuba's original Sun died.

Jagganoth is invincible due to having Metatron's feathers nailed in him, though Allison in her Aspected Chaos state was able to weaken him temporarily. As Chakravartin Jagganoth he razed multiple continents with his sword slashes. And also has apparently destroyed the KSBD multiverse countless times in the past (the multiverse is on a loop and Zoss, Jagganoth, and Jadis are the only ones who know)

Gog-Agog is actually stronger than him (but her personality keeps her from going full power) and was able to trap Jagganoth in a moon-sized construct for some time.

Shouldn't even be universal tbh

because that would mean people agree that the phase that Othinus destroyed is the size of a universe

and that would also mean the slightly-altered phases she created and destroyed all at once.. were also the same size

:maybe

Last edited:
https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...n-sukuna.1146146/?post=99136997#post-99136997

???

Aside from the mach 3 being an outlier even the creator admits, pre awakened maki not only surpassed that speed, but sukuna and Gojo are faster then maki.

Seriously, what the hell is this shit?! So we should ignore certain statements but we should believe Gege's statements? Gege, the guy who constantly contradicts himself, has consistently stated he has no idea of shit he puts into the series, we should believe him?

At this point, the fuck is even happening in SB anymore?!

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Perfectly reasonable to argue Mach 3 being inconsistent when there’s better feats to be found.

Didn’t Itadori pull off a Black Flash within a microsecond timeframe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back