Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
SB mods are what have ruined that place honestly. It’s become the fucking Internet forum equivalent of 1984 for years now with them banning people for the stupidest, most harmless shit these days.

Authoritarian, petty, and vindictive is your average SB mod on there.

respect-my-authoritah-respect.gif

Last edited:

Salfarc

Paramount
Yeah, they shouldn't be calling themselves any site of reputable fame if they can't even understand something as simple and basic as to how speed works...

This guy, an admin quite basically just said he want to derail from the appeal. Yeah, this is really just a sham court. On the very same site that have rule of no derail.

SB mods are what have ruined that place honestly. It’s become the fucking Internet forum equivalent of 1984 for years now
What happened in 1984?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
This guy, an admin quite basically just said he want to derail from the appeal. Yeah, this is really just a sham court. On the very same site that have rule of no derail.

What happened in 1984?
I’m talking the novel by George Orwell.

Here’s another analogy, if all the countries in the world represented forums, SpaceBattles with their current mods would be North Korea

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Wait, cloud in the remake never did anything like that, he's much weaker than the in-game version of himself that can equip materia and such. Clive in ifrit form is way to much, he IS like a boss that the whole final fantasy 7 party would have to fight.

And cloud is destroying a planet. Never seen it, can't do it. Maybe if cloud fought Clive before Clive transforms, but ifrit? Cloud can't beat clive.
So let's see we've got:
  • Trying to treat remake versions as if they're different characters despite the previous timeline being confirmed to have still happened in the game.
  • Ifrit is something Cloud would need the entire party to beat
  • I haven't seen them destroy planets so it doesn't count.
Some good old FFVII downplay. :heston

It's hilarious that NR is the voice of reason here because people completely ignore how batshit the Anime gave buffs to fucking Maka and focused on the wrong shit.

She's literally Part Death Scythe in the Anime and KILLED KISHIN IN A "FRIENDSHIP PUNCH"! Yuji and the entire JJKVerse is fucked regardless of which Maka it is. :risigif

And a reminder that the Anime STILL includes Death The Kid fully completing his Sanzu lines becoming Death in all but name... and he still failed to defeat Kishin but Maka did
:heston

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Yeah if only the new generation surpassing the old was a thing that's consistently mentioned in Fire Force and Soul Eat-

oh wait it is :tupac

Yeah if only the new generation surpassing the old was a thing that's consistently mentioned in Fire Force and Soul Eat-

oh wait it is :tupac

That was literally the entire point of how Death took everyone's powers including Shinrabanshoman's and it was replaced with Soul Resonance!

Where you think that power ended up but inside Death?! Like I knew these dudes love making shit up but this is beginning to be sad as fuck.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
That's not how that works, Zamasu was literally killed by existence erasure in canon and MANY Digimon can do that.
Not necessarily

Beerus has existence erasure and he can’t kill Zamasu. That’s the one time Fused is actually right about something. Zeno’s power just overrides Super Shenron’s

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Ulquiorra winning a poll for most UNDERRATED character? :heston

To be clear the most underrated character in that section, and it not even REMOTELY fucking close, is Ichigo in pretty much every form but SS. The dude's getting downplayed to shit all over the place.

Far off second place goes to Hitsugaya with Shunsui lagging just behind in 3rd.

Seriously though, give me a fucking break. Ulquiorra is ONLY not THE most overrated character because KENPACHI exists, yet you've got these morons claiming he's UNDERRATED. :kobeha

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Oh you know damn well there's some Star Wars downplay coming up in this bitch. :mjpls

Like imagine actually ASKING if two SQUADS of Tie Fighters could take down one squad of F-22s as if a single Tie-Fighter wouldn't be more than enough? :kobeha
The raptor is longer ranged and faster while the standard tie fighter we see have to get up close
And THERE it is.

Raptor FASTER than a fucking Tie fighter. :heston

Last edited:

SupremeZaarin

Illustrious
Oh you know damn well there's some Star Wars downplay coming up in this bitch. :mjpls

Like imagine actually ASKING if two SQUADS of Tie Fighters could take down one squad of F-22s as if a single Tie-Fighter wouldn't be more than enough? :kobeha

And THERE it is.

Raptor FASTER than a fucking Tie fighter. :heston

I don't understand how people can actually say that modern jets are faster than the starships in SW. When there are like multiple instances of starships going from the surface of the planet to outer space in a matter of seconds.

There is no jet in our world that can go fast as that.

Back