Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Mr.OMG

Paramount
Honkai Star Rail is pretty strong. When Aeon Remembrance Fuli was born, countless stars in the sky were destroyed, it collecting memories to reconstruct the world after its destruction, and the Emanators of Destruction destroyed the galaxy (the problem here is that "galaxy" and "world" are interchangeable, possibly due to mistranslation, i.e. galaxy can mean another world, so it's pretty complicated here too, but the context probably means galaxy), and it was also said that the Aeons destroy and create worlds, it's not clear in what context, but it's unlikely that they mean planets, given the power levels. Also the Aeon of Nihility believes that the destiny of the multiverse is destruction, and the Destiny Slave can see/predict the future of an infinite number of worlds (the whole plot is a scenario of Elio trying to defeat Nanook).

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Welt is actually not very strong

arguably even weaker in Star Rail

King of time

Exceptional
it is her ability to manipulate reality, her best feat being destroying a dwarf planet 4500 AU away

Last edited:

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

The "everyone uses time fuckery" thing in HI3 is actually correct, but that doesn't necessarily translate to HSR since Welt is apparently weaker than he was in HI3.

Though for what it's worth he supposedly does compare the Aeons favorably to the Herrschers at one point? I haven't found that line of dialogue but people keep mentioning it in the subreddit for the game

Damn even Reddit starting to realizes how bad Spacebattle is.

Actually that is NOT an uncommon sentiment, it's actually pretty well known that SB is seen as the bottom of the shit pile for the longest time even for Reddit, VSB and even Quora. The only site that even remotely pushes up Spacebattles is unironically ComicVine which needs no explanation for that site.

I was more using Welt as basically just how absurd it all is to push Kiana that ridiculously but if he isn't that strong in the grand scheme, I'll leave it...
Though him getting weaker in HSR was not something I expected.

I need to remember this exists whenever their is discussions about HI3rd in particular.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Welt has been giga nerfed since like the early arcs of HI3. He doesn't have his Herrscher Core anymore and is coasting by with a replica of Star of Eden, but his control over his powers was better than Bronya's until she fully Synchronized with the core

Well that explains alot more then...

And to go on a completely different topic:

Is this you @Salfarc ?