Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Mr.OMG

Paramount

Kinda amazing the huge thread derail is done by Honkai Impact rather than Fate... though I can't say that's true because practically EVERY Honkai 3rd thread goes into a MASSIVE spiral of shit in SB to the point I just can't believe much of anything said about it in good faith.

So if we go by this, everyone in Honkai 3rd is just capable of Time Stops and can move in Time Stop but the Herscherr of Finality Kiana can move in ABSOLUTE Time Stop that's beyond every other kind of time stop, can literally revert shit 50,000 years in the past and basically replace all of the known rules of Humanity and Earth into a fictional universe...?

Might as well tell me that then Honkai: Star Rail is basically super ultra omega powerful and everyone is just on that Omega God Mode considering who Welt Yang is and for as powerful as he is, he ain't no match for the top tiers in that series right?
Honkai Star Rail is pretty strong. When Aeon Remembrance Fuli was born, countless stars in the sky were destroyed, it collecting memories to reconstruct the world after its destruction, and the Emanators of Destruction destroyed the galaxy (the problem here is that "galaxy" and "world" are interchangeable, possibly due to mistranslation, i.e. galaxy can mean another world, so it's pretty complicated here too, but the context probably means galaxy), and it was also said that the Aeons destroy and create worlds, it's not clear in what context, but it's unlikely that they mean planets, given the power levels. Also the Aeon of Nihility believes that the destiny of the multiverse is destruction, and the Destiny Slave can see/predict the future of an infinite number of worlds (the whole plot is a scenario of Elio trying to defeat Nanook).
Welt: I once confused the enemy of my home with the Aeons, but I soon discovered the two are different in nature. An Overlord in the Antimatter Legion can incinerate entire galaxies, while their Calamity Vanguards are perfectly capable of destroying a planet by themselves.

Welt: Aeons are so powerful that they're near invincible. Long before the Destruction existed, a swarm disaster from the Propagation spread through the stars, and the war between the Abundance and The Hunt has also ruined many worlds.
Dev Log1
Related Entry — The Remembrance
...There are plenty of mysterious Aeons in the universe, and Fuli is particularly enigmatic. Nobody in the entire Genius Society and IPC knows when they were even born. The Aeon of Remembrance had quietly appeared in the annals of the universe as if they were meant to be here, as if they had altered everyone's memory. Fuli rarely presents themselves before mortals. According to video evidence, they usually look like a humanoid figure carved out of crystal, with indistinguishable facial features and wearing a diadem with a curtain of pearls covering their face. The appearance of Fuli the Remembrance always signals an important event is about to happen, but I think maybe the cause and effect should be flipped — Perhaps Fuli only shows up to record that event in the universe's memories...?
Dev Log3
Related Entry — The Remembrance
...Fuli, they are really hard to fathom. I doubt that the birth of the Remembrance is related to that widespread and vast fall of the stars. That final wailing and screams of countless lives before their demise shook me to the core. Alas, it was all the doing of Oroboros the Voracity! To be honest, everyone thought they were just a clumsy Leviathan, like how Qlipoth was thought to be an oversized statue. Who would have guessed that their body has multiple forms? I suspect that there is a dimension unknown to humanity under the dark tides that gave birth to them. Oh, and their abdomen, too - it is said that no species can resist the lantern-like “bait” on Oroboros’s body, and that countless galaxies(?) are already in their stomach, with only the “memories” of those that perished being left behind thanks to Fuli...

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Welt is actually not very strong

arguably even weaker in Star Rail

King of time

Exceptional

Kinda amazing the huge thread derail is done by Honkai Impact rather than Fate... though I can't say that's true because practically EVERY Honkai 3rd thread goes into a MASSIVE spiral of shit in SB to the point I just can't believe much of anything said about it in good faith.

So if we go by this, everyone in Honkai 3rd is just capable of Time Stops and can move in Time Stop but the Herscherr of Finality Kiana can move in ABSOLUTE Time Stop that's beyond every other kind of time stop, can literally revert shit 50,000 years in the past and basically replace all of the known rules of Humanity and Earth into a fictional universe...?

Might as well tell me that then Honkai: Star Rail is basically super ultra omega powerful and everyone is just on that Omega God Mode considering who Welt Yang is and for as powerful as he is, he ain't no match for the top tiers in that series right?
it is her ability to manipulate reality, her best feat being destroying a dwarf planet 4500 AU away

Last edited:

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

The "everyone uses time fuckery" thing in HI3 is actually correct, but that doesn't necessarily translate to HSR since Welt is apparently weaker than he was in HI3.

Though for what it's worth he supposedly does compare the Aeons favorably to the Herrschers at one point? I haven't found that line of dialogue but people keep mentioning it in the subreddit for the game :hm

Damn even Reddit starting to realizes how bad Spacebattle is.

Actually that is NOT an uncommon sentiment, it's actually pretty well known that SB is seen as the bottom of the shit pile for the longest time even for Reddit, VSB and even Quora. The only site that even remotely pushes up Spacebattles is unironically ComicVine which needs no explanation for that site.

Honkai Star Rail is pretty strong. When Aeon Remembrance Fuli was born, countless stars in the sky were destroyed, it collecting memories to reconstruct the world after its destruction, and the Emanators of Destruction destroyed the galaxy (the problem here is that "galaxy" and "world" are interchangeable, possibly due to mistranslation, i.e. galaxy can mean another world, so it's pretty complicated here too, but the context probably means galaxy), and it was also said that the Aeons destroy and create worlds, it's not clear in what context, but it's unlikely that they mean planets, given the power levels. Also the Aeon of Nihility believes that the destiny of the multiverse is destruction, and the Destiny Slave can see/predict the future of an infinite number of worlds (the whole plot is a scenario of Elio trying to defeat Nanook).

The "everyone uses time fuckery" thing in HI3 is actually correct, but that doesn't necessarily translate to HSR since Welt is apparently weaker than he was in HI3.

Though for what it's worth he supposedly does compare the Aeons favorably to the Herrschers at one point? I haven't found that line of dialogue but people keep mentioning it in the subreddit for the game :hm

I was more using Welt as basically just how absurd it all is to push Kiana that ridiculously but if he isn't that strong in the grand scheme, I'll leave it...
Though him getting weaker in HSR was not something I expected.

Welt is actually not very strong

arguably even weaker in Star Rail

I need to remember this exists whenever their is discussions about HI3rd in particular.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Welt has been giga nerfed since like the early arcs of HI3. He doesn't have his Herrscher Core anymore and is coasting by with a replica of Star of Eden, but his control over his powers was better than Bronya's until she fully Synchronized with the core

Welt has been giga nerfed since like the early arcs of HI3. He doesn't have his Herrscher Core anymore and is coasting by with a replica of Star of Eden, but his control over his powers was better than Bronya's until she fully Synchronized with the core

Well that explains alot more then...

And to go on a completely different topic:

Is this you @Salfarc ? :jordangif

The truly ironic part... he would absolutely be at home in the Nasuverse with all of the other Murderhobos
:risigif
characters_image_ss_01_01.jpg

"I heard you are strong":jordangif

Back