• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Salfarc

Paramount
Both Sasuke's and Boruto's teleports take a massive assload of Chakra to do once. Servants can already sense Magical Energy, especially when it swells up like that.
Teleportation in Naruto is far, far more costly than it is in the Nasuverse, I don't get how that's in any way an "Ace Move".

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/naruto-sasuke-boruto-and-kawaki-vs-fate-gauntlet.1147865/page-3?post=99376784#post-99376784

Again, their teleportation would be extremely obvious and it's not something either can spam, I have no idea why they keep thinking it's somehow some major grace for either of them(Especially when MomoshikiBoruto was able to take out Sasuke's Rinnegan eye before he even processed what happened and don't tell me he somehow got even faster and stronger because that's BS).
idk about Boruto but iirc Sasuke's instant teleportation is him appearing near another thing/changing place with another thing. Like Kunai or a pebble example. So its really obvious, and even in the fight with Momoshiki he barely use it. He use it twice at most iirc.

idk about Boruto but iirc Sasuke's instant teleportation is him appearing near another thing/changing place with another thing. Like Kunai or a pebble example. So its really obvious, and even in the fight with Momoshiki he barely use it. He use it twice at most iirc.

Yeah that's what I mean at the end of the day:

Sasuke's teleportation is insanely obvious due to the sheer chakra buildup before the use of it(Which is explicitly noted as such to the point it tired him out for awhile which is why his fight in Sarada Gaiden was so garbage and a constant issue in Boruto) and he can only do it 2 times.

Boruto's is just teleportation but it also has the same problem and how much it takes to use.

I don't understand why they believe that Servants and Divine Spirits, who can fundamentally feel and sense Magical Energy even from hundreds of meters away before any of their skills take into account, they can't somehow sense that shit...

It's even dumber as we have MULTIPLE accounts of Servants reacting to Masters trying to use their Command Spells within an instant reflux of Magical Energy:

Here, when Mash tells you to use another Command Spell to give her the Magical Energy to move, Sigurd-Surtr states he's fast enough to kill you before you can even summon the Magical Energy... and actually almost does it if not for Sigurd's soul stopping Surtr from doing so.(Looking at the other option, nothing happens that can work with it)

Which would mean ludicrously high reaction times(Ironically matching the very reaction feat they love pretending isn't in the Japanese version... which it is) of Low Microsecond - High Nanosecond reaction times...

Sasuke and Boruto would die just teleporting to them if they can do it at all.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
You might want to post that quote again because I don't think it actually says what you think it's saying.

And since when is that the case for Coronzon or Magic Gods?

Touma’s Imagine Breaker is literally empowered against a sufficiently powerful enemy up to a certain limit

Kamijou Touma did not resist that torrent of power. In fact, he viewed it like a great wind as he ran straight toward the golden demon. From the very first move, he used his right fist: Imagine Breaker. No matter how absurdly powerful this being was…no, the further removed his opponent was from normal physical phenomena, the more vividly this boy's power would manifest itself.

Coronzon's stuff gets negated just fine after she loses her physical vessel, and Imagine Breaker's whole purpose is to be able to revert phase manipulation/unnatural distorsions of the world (with certain exceptions here and there).

And it also uh, literally negates a Magic God's attack on screen (page?).
Coronzon with a vessel provides her two advantages: 1) she herself housed within a normal body of flesh and blood is protected from being destroyed by Imagine Breaker

2) with said vessel, she can also wield her full power as a Great Demon while in the physical world.

Holy Guardian Angel Aiwass.

Great Demon Coronzon.

Both those transcendent beings were closely related to Aleister Crowley and had greatly altered the history of the entire world from the magic side. As seen in how that human was known as both a genius and an eccentric, they could not be judged in simple terms of good and evil.

Aiwass started the conversation with some self-deprecation.

“My mind is not structured simply enough to recklessly oversimplify things to a duality, but it can be fun to occasionally play the hero as a way to enjoy this silliness. Now, shall we dance as angel and demon, you garbage?”

“Don’t make me laugh. You are no more than exposed energy without an avatar. That much is clear from the fact that you borrowed his wife’s body when giving him the Book of the Law. Just like me, you should only be able to wield your full power when you possess an avatar.

These 2 advantages are practically spelled out 1 after another, her vessel protecting her from being destroyed by Imagine Breaker which she demonstrates by willingly taking a punch from Touma with no effect on her

The hair seemed far too sinister and massive to have come from a human body, but the boy slipped through the gaps and finally arrived right in front of Coronzon.

He had no reason at all to hold back.

He took aim for the delicate line of her jaw.

And Kamijou Touma swung his fist!!

A dreadfully dull sound followed.

And afterwards, all sound vanished.

With his fist still held out, Kamijou Touma’s subjective sense of time vanished for a bit.

Finally.

He had finally done it.

“Isis, Osiris, and Horus. I exist beyond all Aeons, so did you really think that would be enough to break me?”

“Not good, human.”

Othinus whispered from his shoulder.

She was a complete Magic God, a human who had risen to the utter mastery of magic. And in exchange for losing all that power, she had been given the stabilized form of a palm-sized fairy.

That may have been why she understood.

This was a warning from the god who informed warriors of their death, so it carried quite a bit of danger.

She is the same as me right now!! She is not an ongoing magical phenomenon! She is a paranormal being that has already acquired the final result of a physical body! Just like you can’t restore burned paper by touching the ashes, your Imagine Breaker cannot defeat her!!

“I am a demon, but not from the Qliphoth where the forces of evil gather. I am the Great Demon hidden by the holy Sephiroth. I dwell in the same abyss as Da’at.”

The unbroken illusion produced a dreadful straining noise as it slowly moved before his eyes.

And than it’s followed by her destroying Touma with an attack comparable to Othinus’ Gungnir because it was too powerful for Imagine Breaker to stop

Lola Stuart, Great Demon Coronzon, moved her lips in a bewitching and mechanical way.

No.

A different face clearly appeared from her long, long blonde hair.

“Magick: Flaming_Sword. Manifest thyself through descent of the Sephirah and bathe him in thy power.”

It happened suddenly.

“No!”

Kamijou Touma must not have had much of a choice.

But the small god managed to direct a shout of despair toward the swiftly moving boy.

“Wait, human!! The world’s reference point is not enough to suppress this attack!!”

Yes.

Magic God Othinus had once obliterated Kamijou Touma’s body with the brute force of her crossbow.

A moment later, everyone witnessed that instant.

With a dull sound, that right hand and Kamijou Touma himself were utterly destroyed.

Losing her physical body to Accelerator and with nothing but her essence in the physical plane crippled her power, losing her Great Demon status

A dull sound reverberated across the large temple made from the Queen Britannia’s heliport.

Below the blue sky, Great Demon Coronzon limply collapsed. The sound was her forehead hitting the floor.

And.

“…”

Another figure trembled while looking down at her hands.

This other Great Demon Coronzon could only watch as her physical body collapsed in front of her. No, that phrasing was inaccurate. With her physical body gone, this Coronzon was just an ordinary demon.

“You could never be a match for me!! This is the Aeon of Horus and a single Magick attack can obliterate you. Know your place, human! No Great Demon shall succumb to that right hand!!!!!!”

“That no longer applies.” That exasperated voice came from Baby Lilith who could also view different locations. “You only managed to obliterate that boy when you had your body of flesh and blood. Now that you are no more than Coronzon the drifting illusion, do you really think you can overwhelm that?”

Above theory proven when Coronzon tries the exact same Flaming Sword on Touma as she is and it gets easily negated this time since again, she’s no longer at her full power like last time now that she used that attack without a physical body.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I agree with the latter quotes, but the first one is only saying that Imagine Breaker is more effective the further removed from the mundane that the opponent is, not that it literally varies in strength.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I'm just now realizing that the quote about IB being unable to negate Flaming;Sword is literally direct proof that it's not just comparable to Gungnir, and that it's actually way stronger.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I agree with the latter quotes, but the first one is only saying that Imagine Breaker is more effective the further removed from the mundane that the opponent is, not that it literally varies in strength.
I see it as Touma’s IB going up a certain threshold with the words describing how it gets empowered facing such a huge threat.

I'm just now realizing that the quote about IB being unable to negate Flaming;Sword is literally direct proof that it's not just comparable to Gungnir, and that it's actually way stronger.

What’s more, even while crippled from being without a vessel, Coronzon still had enough power to try to take out half the universe too.

Coronzon clenched her teeth with her physical body gone and her essence exposed.

(But even in this incomplete state, I can blow away about half the universe. It all works out in the end as long as that half includes this planet!! For now, I eliminate the obvious enemy. I just have to think of another way to individually destroy the Sephirah that survive this!!)

King of time

Exceptional
but if starling's default state is that he has existed throughout time then yes, he is defeating GER and is probably one of the only characters who can do it without completely become a more powerful reality controller
Every time the Shrike dies, a new one will pop up. Hell, even if the Shrike doesn't die, more Shrikes will still probably show up.

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I see it as Touma’s IB going up a certain threshold with the words describing how it gets empowered facing such a huge threat.

What’s more, even while crippled from being without a vessel, Coronzon still had enough power to try to take out half the universe too.
Wait, but isn't that referring to her incomplete ceremony though?

Through basic scaling she should already have enough firepower to destroy the universe by default.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Wait, but isn't that referring to her incomplete ceremony though?

Through basic scaling she should already have enough firepower to destroy the universe by default.
The ceremony accomplished through her own power that simply directs that power on to a certain target. Hence why incomplete, she can only destroy half a universe

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Every time the Shrike dies, a new one will pop up. Hell, even if the Shrike doesn't die, more Shrikes will still probably show up.
well that can be stopped via action negation unless the Shrike just kills Giorno in the past my hangup is more, in a battledome setting i.e neutral setting, is the Shrike gonna be able to do that? I dont know enough about the books to say

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
The ceremony accomplished through her own power that simply directs that power on to a certain target. Hence why incomplete, she can only destroy half a universe

Hence, it doesn't really matter either way :char

King of time

Exceptional
well that can be stopped via action negation unless the Shrike just kills Giorno in the past my hangup is more, in a battledome setting i.e neutral setting, is the Shrike gonna be able to do that? I dont know enough about the books to say
in the context of Neutral,yes

Last edited:

King of time

Exceptional
Kassad took ten paces and stopped on a curve of frozen dune. The Shrike stood between him and the tree. He realized that he was grinning fiercely beneath the chromium forcefield of the skinsuit. This was what he had waited many years for. This was the honorable warfare he had pledged his life and honor for twenty years earlier in the FORCE Masada Ceremony. Single combat between warriors. A struggle to protect the innocent. Kassad grinned, flattened the edge of his right hand into a silver blade, and stepped forward. —Kassad! He looked back at Moneta's call. Light cascaded on the quicksilver surface of her nude body as she pointed toward the valley. A second Shrike was emerging from the tomb called the Sphinx. Farther down the valley, a Shrike stepped from the entrance to the Jade Tomb. Harsh light glinted from spikes and razorwire as another emerged from the Obelisk, half a klick away. Kassad ignored them and turned back toward the tree and its protector. A hundred Shrikes stood between Kassad and the tree. He blinked, and a hundred more appeared to his left. He looked behind him, and a legion of Shrikes stood as impassively as sculptures on the cold dunes and melted boulders of the desert ... Colonel Fedmahn Kassad turned away then and let out a scream only he could hear in the lunar silence —a scream part rebel yell from the distant human past, part FORCE cadet graduation shout, part karate cry, and part pure defiance. He ran across the dunes toward the thorn tree and the Shrike directly in front of it. There were thousands of Shrikes in the hills and valleys now. Talons clicked open in unison; light glinted on tens of thousands of scalpel-sharp blades and thorns. Kassad ignored the others and ran toward the Shrike he thought was the first he had seen. Above the thing, human forms writhed in the solitude of their pain. The Shrike he was running toward opened its arms as if offering an embrace. Curved blades on its wrists, joints, and chest seemed to extend from hidden sheaths. Kassad screamed and closed the remaining distance."

-Fall of Hyperion Chapter 27
@OtherGalaxy

Back