Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Randomdude

Preeminent
Anyway unless someone has some links to official sources it seems like the sixth, seventh and eighth forms of shin aren't real/were made up and passed around by fans.

The fifth form was real/hinted at with the end of the movies tail reveal, sad we didn't get it but...saying that.... It would probably stop feeling like godzilla to have a bunch of humanoid monsters/angels flying around so I don't really blame them for cutting it despite how cool it would have been.

At first, I was gonna argue about the Bleach Genjutsu Resistance thing... but I thought about and... yeah, Bleach has some god awful mind resistance and I can't for the life of me wonder why I thought otherwise? :diolaugh

Like yeah, a Zanpaktou can potentially snap you out of it... but to be frank, a Zanpaktou is also the user themselves and are connected to each other to a decent degree, I don't think they will snap them out of any Genjutsu worth a shit.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Eh, not really. Spiritual Tripping conjures an imagined object that only the target could be effected by. The Big Bang attack isn't real, but the target would still be effected as if it were(I.e, having their atoms scattered to bits.). So going by the definition, he would ironically be classified as a Tiger since Spiritual Tripping does not effect the surroundings.

Not to say that Aleister couldn't do collateral damage. Guy most definitely could create a spell that would destroy a world if he wanted too. Just that the "Big Bang" attack wouldn't be considered a "God" level disaster by Hero Association's definition, lol.
:mjpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It’s so real, just only applying to what Crowley wants applied, there was residual gamma radiation afterwards from his Big Bang

Which he used for on the spot brain surgery to remove the parts of Coronzon within Karasuma’s brain controlling her

“That big bang…well, it was technically ten times that, but it created a great many things. Radiation was one of those and it is a powerful medicine that can be used for good or bad. As a powerful medicine, it cannot be taken lightly, but when used right, it can become a ‘weapon’ that saves the life of someone who cannot be saved by any other method.”

That grim reaper who had taken the form of a girl had robbed his opponent of her foolish hostage strategy that used her own body as a shield.

After all…

“A gamma knife. When a brain tumor is surrounded by the delicate organ and is thus inoperable, this medical tool can pass through their body and accurately burn through just the miniscule target. Oh, my apologies. Was that explanation unnecessary? I am sure someone as wise and knowledgeable as you was already well aware of all that.”

“…”

“And don’t worry. No matter how much Karasuma Fran struggles, 'I will accurately excise you and only you. Until not a speck of you remains. So rest easy and struggle all you like.”

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
At first, I was gonna argue about the Bleach Genjutsu Resistance thing... but I thought about and... yeah, Bleach has some god awful mind resistance and I can't for the life of me wonder why I thought otherwise?
Because you fell for the gaslight.

Like , look at the thread. Either Zanpakutos pulling people out of mind fuck gets brought up despite the fact that it never happened in the story aside from that non canon instance or someone mentions KS for some reason despite the fact that no one ever successfully resists it either in the story . Then the thread gets derailed by pointless comparisons between KS (which once again, is an ability that no one in Bleach has an answer to anyway) and the other's side mindfuck and somehow if KS comes out on top , that means that Bleach has mental resistance because KS is OP which is gold fish tier logic .

It's literal gaslighting .

Like yeah, a Zanpaktou can potentially snap you out of it
It would be nice if we had an actual example of this happening in the story cause at least in Nardo where you have multiple conciseness's in one person, it's actually addressed and you see that a Tailed fluffer can potentially help with that in some instance and in others, they get BTFO'ed just as hard if not worse than the host.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
IMG_20240307_233618.jpg

:giogio

Because you fell for the gaslight.

Like , look at the thread. Either Zanpakutos pulling people out of mind fuck gets brought up despite the fact that it never happened in the story aside from that non canon instance or someone mentions KS for some reason despite the fact that no one ever successfully resists it either in the story . Then the thread gets derailed by pointless comparisons between KS (which once again, is an ability that no one in Bleach has an answer to anyway) and the other's side mindfuck and somehow if KS comes out on top , that means that Bleach has mental resistance because KS is OP which is gold fish tier logic .

It's literal gaslighting .

Yeah, I most likely did and believed that because there are other illusionary kidou, then they must be on the level of the shit we see in Naruto and other series... until I really gave it a lookover and nah, it doesn't exist. :diolaugh

Kyoka Suigetsu had holes in it since fucking Unohana knew something was off with Aizen's "corpse" which made it easier for me to remember.

It would be nice if we had an actual example of this happening in the story cause at least in Nardo where you have multiple conciseness's in one person, it's actually addressed and you see that a Tailed fluffer can potentially help with that in some instance and in others, they get BTFO'ed just as hard if not worse than the host.

Because it was in the Filler Arc of the Zanpaktou Rebellion Arc...
That's why people use that and even then, it's hard to state that's how Muramasa's shit works either.

aizen's KS only worked on yhwach for two reasons:

Oh this'll be good...

1. yhwach did not have the almighty activated, and consequently he still did not have the future understanding and power nuff.

What does having The Almighty activated matter for why Kyoka Suigetsu affected him? Hell, Yhwach was able to fathom that Kyoka Suigetsu fucked with him but didn't fathom at all it would still affect him even with The Almighty. That's a critical flaw of The Almighty and the entire reason for why Aizen was present in the final battle.

2. aizen had energy very close and comparable to yhwach.

No he didn't? He didn't even have comparable Reiatsu when it was Base Yhwach, why the hell would he have equivalent Reiatsu to his Soul King version?

azashiro kenpachi tried to use ks on the captains, and guess what? all the captains saw through it easily and broke it instantly. why azashiro didn't have even an ounce of the energy that aizen has. this failed miserably against the captains. So, the idea that some foraged shinobi would be able to move the energy of some bleach elite will be like trying to move a pool of water.

Spirits Are Forever With You is not Hard-Canon, I have no idea why this exists as an argument anymore than Muramasa's shit working on Zanpaktou exists.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Can I get a link to the universal statements/info? Cause everything I can find points to it being popular fan theory/speculation off concept art or a straight up hoax. There are people saying its' from a much earlier/longer script that got cut but I can't find anything official to support that idea.

From what little I can find it seems there are actually confirmations from the creator/company that this info is fake/speculation. The sixth seventh and eigth forms are apparently not even mentioned in any of the behind the scenes/art books.
It might be people mixing it up with SP Godzilla who can basically delete the universe when he reaches his final stage.

Mayuri replaced every single component of his body including his brain and still couldn't escape KS's hold. That shit affects you to your social security level.

...He only did that against Szayel, we never seen him actually replace any of his major vital organs inbetween the 100 years that Aizen had fuckers fooled and him, Gin and Tosen fucked around in Central 46?

And even then, we know damn well that the SOUL of the being is what's affected(Yes, Tite Kubo does explain how the spiritual body works and it's hilariously not that different from a regular body because even a Spiritual Body is JUST a body to house the Soul as Kaien fucking states to Rukia!) and not just the senses themselves...

Randomdude

Preeminent
It might be people mixing it up with SP Godzilla who can basically delete the universe when he reaches his final stage.
I suspect it's a few things, one the creator made evangelion so the idea he'd have some universal godzilla god form isn't that out there, two we know there are some cuts ala the blood and fifth form (Leading to theories about forms beyond that), and third is the godzillas out that actually do go universe wiping.

Saying that from what I can tell there's just nothing to suggest the creator ever intended something like that for shin godzilla. It really seems like they intended to end with the angelic form before someone told him he couldn't just make it evangelion again. Which honestly as cool as that final shot is it was definitely the right call.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Oh this'll be good...

What does having The Almighty activated matter for why Kyoka Suigetsu affected him? Hell, Yhwach was able to fathom that Kyoka Suigetsu fucked with him but didn't fathom at all it would still affect him even with The Almighty. That's a critical flaw of The Almighty and the entire reason for why Aizen was present in the final battle.

No he didn't? He didn't even have comparable Reiatsu when it was Base Yhwach, why the hell would he have equivalent Reiatsu to his Soul King version?

Spirits Are Forever With You is not Hard-Canon, I have no idea why this exists as an argument anymore than Muramasa's shit working on Zanpaktou exists.
doesn't Yhwach essentially one shot Aizen once he got a clean hit in lol

"same energy level" my ass

Back