Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

King of time

Exceptional
He's not wrong

682 won't do much as long as you don't try ungga bunga. he can only seem to adapt to one stimulus at a time, which is why soaking him in acid and occasionally shooting him helps keep him contained
Is it possible for 682 to destroy multiverse entities with its hax?I'm always exploring its adaptive limits

Randomdude

Preeminent
Six eight two is canonically contained in a pit of acid with the occasional stab, unless you go down the extended "Cannon" (Note there really isn't a strong cannon period for the foundation, I generally only accept the articles written by the original creator but he intenitionally designed it so everything could be cannon)

He's not hard to deal with/beat/disable unless your going through the fifty convoluted ass stories written by preteens that make him a multiversal killing god. As he is original presented he's night unkillable and will adapt to anything that tries to do so, his adaptions are temporary/disappear after the stimulus is gone, and it's arguable if the thing is any smarter then a normal fucking lizard.

Ainz definitely can't kill it but he really doesn't need to

Last edited:

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
That's when he first evolves his atomic breath.

Later there is no charge up, when he goes into a coma he evolves an automatic radar system that allows him to snipe anything moving in his range, even drones.

He can shoot from his spines and tail too and the beam is many times faster than Sukuna himself. You and sb are also ignoring that shin withstood the bombs from the bombers and that Shin can regen and evolve.

In this deleted scene we see a piece of Shin can stay alive, grow and evolve on its own. So if Sukuna somehow managed to get off his domain without getting sniped and it actually cut Shin apart all it would do is mass scatter his cells and allow him to evolve as new creatures.

The materials for the movie also state Godzilla was going to transcend reality and evolve into a whole new universe if they didn’t end up freezing him when they did IIRC

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Is it possible for 682 to destroy multiverse entities with its hax?I'm always exploring its adaptive limits
certain versions, like 6820 can do that since that one became some kind of abstract concept that's impossible to erase, and it was stronger than 3125 apparently. The regular version can adapt to reality warping but no clue on the scale

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The materials for the movie also state Godzilla was going to transcend reality and evolve into a whole new universe if they didn’t end up freezing him when they did IIRC
That’s got to be hyperbole. What we saw at the end was Godzilla making its own human like creatures from its tail

Randomdude

Preeminent
Japan goes kinda wild tbf, saying that I would take that bit with a grain of salt...Or atleast specify in a thread if your allowed to use cut content/materials outside the film.

For instance in the early iterations godzilla was also supposed to grow wings/fly, with some angel motif iirc.

Randomdude

Preeminent
Not hyperbole at all. It was forms that didn’t make it into the movie
Can you link the sources, I know of the angelic/flying form that was cut, the boiling blood, the divided mutation (that one still has a remnant in the film tbf, it kinda just gets ignored after it's mentioned) and the humanoid form but I don't remember hearing about the universal bit.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Atem draws Exodia on turn one and stomps the other losers:smugbo

It should be clear as day that Konami would never let Atem lose to someone else then Yugi unless we talk about some bs plot reasons

Hes the face of that franchise
Fucking knew that was coming. :kobeha

Funny how he implies it would TAKE BS plot reasons for Yugi to lose, when that is in fact the only thing that would KEEP him from losing in an actual animated duel against them. :mjpls

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Also can't find it now but apparently Anno was gonna have Godzilla turn into a female angel, Evangelion style. It was in a guidebook or art book.

Toho vetoed it but the bts for Shin Godzilla is some crazy stuff.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Also can't find it now but apparently Anno was gonna have Godzilla turn into a female angel, Evangelion style. It was in a guidebook or art book.

Toho vetoed it but the bts for Shin Godzilla is some crazy stuff.
Anno just can’t let go of that series even after finishing Rebuild

:hestonpls

Randomdude

Preeminent
Can I get a link to the universal statements/info? Cause everything I can find points to it being popular fan theory/speculation off concept art or a straight up hoax. There are people saying its' from a much earlier/longer script that got cut but I can't find anything official to support that idea.

From what little I can find it seems there are actually confirmations from the creator/company that this info is fake/speculation. The sixth seventh and eigth forms are apparently not even mentioned in any of the behind the scenes/art books.

Last edited:

King of time

Exceptional

Fucking knew that was coming. :bend

Funny how he implies it would TAKE BS plot reasons for Yugi to lose, when that is in fact the only thing that would KEEP him from losing in an actual animated duel against them. :mjpls
Yusei should be the best duelist with the better deck
:mjlol What the hell are niggas doing, Accesscode Talker teaches yusei a lesson

Last edited:
Back