• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

KEK what on earth did Yoriichi do to this guy?? Either he hates DS or Yoriichi is getting wanked to oblivion due to being the #1 in that verse.
:risigif

It's well known they downplay the shit out of FF7(and most RPGs) for absolutely stupid reasons but then unironically will go with any batshit insanity stated from Overlord or other stuff they favor without even the slightest hesitation.
Sephiroth being just supersonic is a ludicrously stupid argument considering again Materia and Magic is shit pulled from the Lifestream to allow it to effect people and the most basic magic... is lightning...

Heya bros

Just watching Ex-Aid and SMH at SB still having either no actual clue on where Servants and otherwise stand, continue to prove reading comprehension is a lost art or saying some truly insane shit and people just agree to it(how in the fuck is Saitama getting incremently stronger unless he's pissed off somehow means he can tank Cernunnos's curses when Koyanskaya couldn't?)

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Love Genkidama’s blatant fanboy hypocrisy when it comes to Bleach throughout this thread

Genki: “Senjumaru shook 3 realms at once!! Clearly all her attacks scale to her shaking and are that powerful!!” Fucking multi Planet level AP!”

“Okay so we can do the same for Gabriel who can move planets and stars with just a thought right?”

Genki: “LOLNo, that has nothing to do with its power. Gabriel is just mountain level. Get out of here with that Toaru wank.”

D2ZG3kwWsAEflIN.jpg

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Love Genkidama’s blatant fanboy hypocrisy when it comes to Bleach throughout this thread

Genki: “Senjumaru shook 3 realms at once!! Clearly all her attacks scale to her shaking and are that powerful!!” Fucking multi Planet level AP!”

“Okay so we can do the same for Gabriel who can move planets and stars with just a thought right?”

Genki: “LOLNo, that has nothing to its power. Gabriel is just mountain level. Get out of here with that Toaru wank.”

D2ZG3kwWsAEflIN.jpg

A hypothetical Carissa with the full power of Curtana Original being on the level of true angels/Magic Gods:

That sword is like a conductor’s baton that controls the massive spell put together geographically by the four cultures that make up the United Kingdom.
The Knights could use all their strength to protect the United Kingdom while Carissa single-handedly uses Curtana to demolish Europe.
...That method could actually end up working.
After all, it is possible that human magic would not be able to harm her if she fully released Curtana Original’s power.

If that happened, it would be almost impossible for anyone to rival Carissa unless a true angel or possibly a Magic God stepped forward.
- OT18

(which itself is even more evidence for Fiamma scaling to Magic Gods, which certain people seem to not like)

:mjpls

View attachment 972

Devoid Ruby somehow thinks
  • Schutzstaffel (Bleach)
  • OPM Hero Association (Boros invasion arc)
Can beat Morgan+Vortigern+Cernunos

I already pointed out how dumb their take of believing Saitama can power through Cernunnos's curses is 500 levels of retarded but Ruby also believe that Zeus' statements are somehow contradictory because they didn't happen 100%(which fits 99% of all shounen feats) and then you have others downplaying what happened despite having easy access proof for the claim(Atlantis is a literal False Texture stated at the beginning of Olympus and thus it's not dumb at all to point out the claims for Artemis isn't wrong at all to make nor do you need to downplay Chaldea's enormous bounded fields + spatial field being able to hold it for a few seconds as it was most likely done by AoG Casters and other powerful Servants like Paracelsus)

But these are the same people who act like Gatling guns are somehow beyond Servants when Mash can block those monsters who use Gatling guns without issue and it took THOUSANDS to even pose a danger... to the sole human in the group as even Dobrynya took all of those bullets with just her defensive noble phantasm and was only out for a few minutes at best...
I shouldn't have to say those wasn't normal bullets either but that would require doing genuine research.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
A hypothetical Carissa with the full power of Curtana Original being on the level of true angels/Magic Gods:

- OT18

(which itself is even more evidence for Fiamma scaling to Magic Gods, which certain people seem to not like)

:mjpls
Yeah an archangel. that flattens mountains and/or can destroy a country with sweep. I've been around the block with the toarubots before so I know you just wanna try scale Astro in hand to everything but it doesn't work.

*Proceeds to than scale everything from Senjumaru and other characters to her realm shaking feat while wanking it to Multiversal and saying she shook 3 entire universes.

Sure, Bleachbot

Salfarc

Paramount
I already pointed out how dumb their take of believing Saitama can power through Cernunnos's curses is 500 levels of retarded but Ruby also believe that Zeus' statements are somehow contradictory because they didn't happen 100%(which fits 99% of all shounen feats) and then you have others downplaying what happened despite having easy access proof for the claim(Atlantis is a literal False Texture stated at the beginning of Olympus and thus it's not dumb at all to point out the claims for Artemis isn't wrong at all to make nor do you need to downplay Chaldea's enormous bounded fields + spatial field being able to hold it for a few seconds as it was most likely done by AoG Casters and other powerful Servants like Paracelsus)

But these are the same people who act like Gatling guns are somehow beyond Servants when Mash can block those monsters who use Gatling guns without issue and it took THOUSANDS to even pose a danger... to the sole human in the group as even Dobrynya took all of those bullets with just her defensive noble phantasm and was only out for a few minutes at best...
I shouldn't have to say those wasn't normal bullets either but that would require doing genuine research.
The same people who believe Servants are not hypersonic.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Normally hate singling people out like this but making an exception with Genkidama whose always been a punk since I’ve known him.

Don’t forget, this dude literally got into the Toaru series on Comicvine just because he wanted to piggyback off a series that could beat Naruto because he was that salty of Bleach catching so many Ls on there

:hestonpls

The same people who believe Servants are not hypersonic.

They believe they are EXACTLY supersonic because they believe being "faster than sound" means exactly Mach 1 despite Faster Than Sound is literally no different than Superman's catchphrase having him be exceedingly better than the things he's compared to but believing he's only stronger than a locomotive and only faster than a speeding bullet...

Just don't mind when they allow the truly allow the absurd calculations stacking for DS feats or show they can't eyeball worth shit or literally understand how shit works in JJK.

Back