• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny that Nursery Rhyme forgot to mention Roland, on screen, cutting apart Argalia's Grand Finale, which uh..

The winner of that thread should be pretty self-explanatory :tupac

This is the same NR who literally changes shit to believe the UA Training Facility is somehow the size of a fucking city and then acting like Nagant somehow shot well over 200KM away despite her absolutely fucked up condition saying otherwise(not even getting into him acting as if Nagant tanked the explosive quirk AFO put in her which we literally seen she didn't) amongst many other bold faced lies and half truths, I fully believe NR explicitly left that out on purpose

Really tells you how stupid the typical SB'er is when they believe Mash Burnedead is Supersonic(can't even say he's anime only due to knowing he trashes Innocent Zero)

https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...ing-vs-sasaki-kojiro-fate-stay-night.1149725/. Pretty sure jin woo will lose here unless no one buys his hype in web novel

It honestly depends on that as at the end of the web novel, he genuinely becomes on the level of a Servant pretty thoroughly. If they are sticking with the anime, he gets absolutely demolished

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
*Proceeds to than scale everything from Senjumaru and other characters to her realm shaking feat while wanking it to Multiversal and saying she shook 3 entire universes.

Sure, Bleachbot
it really says something when he’s downplaying Astro in Hand more than than this forum or fv ever had

Astro in Hand was accepted at face value here for like a decade despite how unpopular the series was

How did sb get this bad with to aru just from a couple people getting banned :skully

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
it really says something when he’s downplaying Astro in Hand more than than this forum or fv ever had

Astro in Hand was accepted at face value here for like a decade despite how unpopular the series was

How did sb get this bad with to aru just from a couple people getting banned :skully
Most people on SB are fine with it actually. Damn near everything I argue for Toaru is accepted on there in fact. The only discourse is arguing who among the Top of the verse is stronger than who since GT did make things a tad messy in that regard,

Genki’s just one of the exceptions but only because he downplays anything being argued against Bleach

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
And than Gojo getting damaged by his own Hollow Purple against Sukuna shows Accel just needs to literally kick a rock at Gojo to accomplish the same thing

5V8EXfB.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back