• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Well, Mahito has no way to kill Alex at all, and Alex, despite being his superior in stats, doesn't have a way to put Mahito down in perma-fashion, either(unless my memory of prototype is just that freaking bad, as I haven't played it in eons), so... I guess?
I mean... Alex technically has a win con by making Mahito run out of CE, but since he uses IT instead of CE healing like curses he isn't going to run out very quickly.

Idle Transfiguration on the other hand can't be healed unless you have the ability to see your soul.

Does Alex even have a soul to alter? He’s a viral mass, which aren’t living, and described as such too
Mahito's IT works on himself, and Maki's soul cutter works on Curse Naoya, which means curses have souls, Maki is also able to use Soul Cutter dura-neg properties because she can sense the souls of inanimate objects.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
0022-007.png
0023-008.png
0023-012.png
0198-013.png
0252-006.png

Here are the relevant scans. Too lazy to crop em rn honestly.

Not an attack, just charging up their magical energy

3gBf4FD.png

OsvD7Wd.png

Type-Rey literally told you where you are wrong and you STILL somehow lie your ass off right then and there.
:skully

Let's not forget that was the equivalent of Tiamat's Self-Restraint and her brain and as Rey stated, still went up to x1000 times her typical output as you lovingly using the page there.

EDIT: Let me also bring this up before it gets lost in the shuffle:
Tiamat has no genuine attacks, she is literally incapable of killing, those "blasts" she does is the equivalent of just fucking around with her "Creating Life" aspect and just MacGyvering the fuck out of her kit.

And yet still, her Screams as Femme Fatale Tiamat as seen in her FGO Animations as a Servant is capable of literally breaking Space Time to pieces as her Extra Attack. There's a reason I tend to go after Nasu for speed because power tends to be atleast explained decently(It just tends to be lessened down to it's parts).

Hey quick question, does Zouken count as a vampire or was that just an insult from how he’s a literal human parasite that feeds on others to live?

No, he's not, I have no idea where they got that from considering the closest thing Zouken does is "Vampire Like" is literally eat people to maintain his existence(But that's due to his Soul literally rotting as he isn't meant to live for so long).

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Type-Rey literally told you where you are wrong and you STILL somehow lie your ass off right then and there.
:skully

Let's not forget that was the equivalent of Tiamat's Self-Restraint and her brain and as Rey stated, still went up to x1000 times her typical output as you lovingly using the page there.

EDIT: Let me also bring this up before it gets lost in the shuffle:
Tiamat has no genuine attacks, she is literally incapable of killing, those "blasts" she does is the equivalent of just fucking around with her "Creating Life" aspect and just MacGyvering the fuck out of her kit.

And yet still, her Screams as Femme Fatale Tiamat as seen in her FGO Animations as a Servant is capable of literally breaking Space Time to pieces as her Extra Attack. There's a reason I tend to go after Nasu for speed because power tends to be atleast explained decently(It just tends to be lessened down to its parts).
Outlier sure, but it was me saying Chaldea themselves was hyping her up by comparing her to a hydrogen bomb

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
No, he's not, I have no idea where they got that from considering the closest thing Zouken does is "Vampire Like" is literally eat people to maintain his existence(But that's due to his Soul literally rotting as he isn't meant to live for so long).
Kotomine calls him one while talking to him, hence me asking if it was just an insult on his part

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Carissa’s reality cutting sword hyped to kill Aiwass…

And its description is its ability to cut even through a nuclear shelter

:hestonpls

Even in fantasy, military and nukes are the be-all, end-all

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Carissa’s reality cutting sword hyped to kill Aiwass…

And its description is its ability to cut even through a nuclear shelter

:hestonpls

Even in fantasy, military and nukes are the be-all, end-all
I'm honestly questioning the validity of that statement since phase beings (you know, beings that exist from higher sephirah/worlds) should be way below a full power Secret Chief like Aiwass (even if they were hypothetically at their full power without destroying the surface world):tupac

(Cosmic authorities that dictate the way things go from behind the shadows > "mere" beings shaped by human cognition)

Then again, it was purely a hypothetical.

Last edited:
Kotomine calls him one while talking to him, hence me asking if it was just an insult on his part

It's just an insult since it's more of the fact that Zouken refuses to die and he's literally so insane, he forgot the entire reason why he wanted to stay alive to begin with.

Outlier sure, but it was me saying Chaldea themselves was hyping her up by comparing her to a hydrogen bomb

Maybe but the problem was that even her SHOUTS in Femme Fatale was enough to completely push away even a Divine Spirit like Ishtar... that would require more than a "Hydrogen Bomb" to do something like that considering Ishtar should be in the same class as Quetzalcoatl who can create Stars in her NP.

So again, it's a "big deal" for a being that is not made for fighting that can do the equivalent of "hocking a Hydrogen Bomb level loogie".

lol

I don't know why people are trying to debate the mechanics of Gojo's Limitless when Gege openly admits they have no idea how it works and they just wanted an ability that sounded complex, like you'd get in Hunter x Hunter.

Purple likely only bypasses Limitless because it's a more advanced spatial attack. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense for a barrier of infinitely expanding space to be overcome by anything other than something that can traverse the distance farther than Limitless can expand it or something that bypasses space altogether.

I keep hearing this cope about "Hollow Purple bypassed Infinity because it's a more advanced spatial attack" when:

1. Hollow Purple explicitly is not a spatial attack and it wasn't since people actually read the actual translation and realized it's VIRTUAL Mass, not IMAGINARY Mass(and the way it's shown does not fit a spatial attack in any way).

2. This ignores in it's own series that against Jogo and Hanami could have potentially overwhelmed Infinity with their both sides Domain Amplification... the problem was Gojo was far stronger than both of them and that's why they failed.

Again, you can easily and effortlessly overwhelm Infinity as long as you are faster, stronger and more powerful than Gojo's cursed energy, his ability to calculate and/or just simply overwhelm it with sheer force and numbers.

Funny how this thread turns to shit here too.

I mean not all of them.
Servants range all the way from Angra Manyu to King Hassan, Gilgamesh and Karna.

If you have to throw the strongest Quirk users against the weakest Servants, then that's not a good thing you are trying to throw out...

I will however say- Its mainly Upgraded Tomura,AFO and All-Might for Servant fights and weaker Servants will absolutely fold to them.

Honestly, I would say that Angra Mainyu wouldn't fit that list due to his "Super effectiveness against Humans" deal but again, it fits the point stated earlier:
If you have to use the weakest Servants to prove that the strongest characters in MHA can defeat them, that's not proving the point...
Like Spacebattles loves ignoring the point but even decent Mages/Executors can destroy any typical Quirk user and the strongest Mages/Burial Agents can absolutely solo MHA(And I don't mean Magicians/True Magic Users) but that doesn't mean it's suddenly a "fair fight" if you throw in Deku vs. Shinji.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Back