Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

. lol niggas constantly creating alternative accounts

I'm not sure why you keep bringing in that shit in here as again, it's from the Overlord Reddit which you expect this type of dumb shit to begin with.

The Overlord fanboys would say Ainz could kill Goku and the entire DBZverse if they could get away with it and I have seen them in plenty of places where they have said that outright.

town level vs island level :mjpls

I'm not sure if you are being serious or not so I'll just go with the middle ground:

There is no way on God's Green Earth you can stretch Lady Nagant to Island level, none. Even City level is a genuine stretch for her as the biggest thing we can say is that she can potentially hurt Deku with her bullets but you could do that at being a lesser level than the characters, especially with guns.

The problem regardless is that Seras isn't even really "human" anymore but more just darkness taking her form meaning Nagant's attacks aren't doing nothing but just scratch damage in a purposeful sense. This also ignores that Seras can fly, manipulate her darkness arm into other forms, gains even more strength and speed than she had before she drank Pip's blood and has a good number of Alucard's typical tricks(Though she can't do what he does at Level 0 as all she has is Pip... but Pip can still tell her everything she needs to know like a 2nd head).

This is not Lady Nagant's battle to lose, it's unironically Seras'.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Sigh way to not get the joke...

It's based on the Sasuke Novel where Sharinnegan Adult Sasuke somehow has issues with a Dinosaur(A Raptor to be precise) that nearly kills him on multiple occasions(They do try and cover for the fact that he couldn't Genjutsu the thing because it has no working eyes... figure that the fuck out) and it's not even any special dinosaur, it's just a fucking Raptor.

So it became a meme that for all of the strength and power Naruto as a series have, the Top Tiers are shit against Dinosaurs.

Back