Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Isn't he solar system, I think toriko will win
For the 100th time: his physicals are actually higher but that's literally irrelevant in comparison to his actual ability (and his speed, more importantly).

Also, pretty sure Toriko already gets that high anyway :rock

King of time

Exceptional
For the 100th time: his physicals are actually higher but that's literally irrelevant in comparison to his actual ability (and his speed, more importantly).

Also, pretty sure Toriko already gets that high anyway :rock
:tupacgreat, what do you think about my bait, pax?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Foox Luck vs Accelerator would be neat. Accelerator is already messing with probability since that’s the basis for all Esper powers and he uses magic on top of that which is messing with the laws of causality too

1. When? The only thing I can think of Muramasa nearly dying in the spans of less than 40 seconds

Muramasa only "died" because Melusine got him by surprise and was beating his ass all over the air for one and secondly, Alter-Ego Muramasa's strength is again fighting Divine Spirits and Gods, none of which LB6 has, people SERIOUSLY hyperinflating the strength of the Apostles.
u5WQ7tI.jpg

loipAHx.jpg

xyT61Co.jpg

Again fits perfectly for people who never read the story and just keep reading cliffnotes every time...

2. Assuming you're not talking about Castoria or Mash here, Would this not literally be evidence of my point that Nasu is willing to occasionally power levels for the sake of plot?

No? The problem is that you guys keep hyperinflating the conceptual shit without understanding how and why that shit is far more debilitating than it is. Castoria after ringing the first bell and Galahad Mash are strong as hell Servants and always has been. Even Ortinax Mash isn't all that damn weak, she just has issues since she has to deal with External issues(Her Suit) can potentially fail her depending on the object before it gets tweaked out.

This has always been SB's issue with Nasu Series as a whole: They end up not reading it thoroughly, bitching when it doesn't fit their retarded views and then try and desperately downplay it to fit those views. You are literally seeing it in action right now.

Like, genuinely speaking, considering all the citations I've presented, either Nasu is genuinely an inconsistent writer even within singular storylines he writes and the answer can't be determined since he didn't care about the power scaling at all(your and Blaze's interpretation I guess) or he makes clear the power differences in story via explicit in and out of story statements but is willing to disregard them for actual in story battles(my interpretation)

:jordangif
Again, this is the dude who believes he always has Nasu pegged when he literally doesn't. How many times we keep hearing "Nasu is the most consistent one"? When the dude wrote the ass end of Olympus? Was the one who gave Wodime Animus Animusphere and how it works? The guy who made the Extra series and the Moon Cell by proxy? And the man who basically showed how absolutely bullshit ORT is even in a heavily weakened state... is suddenly now willing to "disregard statements" because of something he never read thoroughly and just went through cliffnotes?
Modern Day Spacebattles debating everyone.

Also, I know I've been comparing Servants to Mors to whole time, but they're really not a one to one comparison. Mors have lost most of their intelligence and would just rely on their large amounts of magical energy, whereas Sevants are intelligent and usually have some very dangerous versatility assuming they're a top tier.
I think Mors are equal or superior to Servants stat wise, but I would not be surprised if normal Heroic Spirits could casually deal with Mors like they could do so against Assassin class HSs. The thing is, a Heroic Spirit still being able to beat 50 Assassin tier servants without an offensive NP is still stupidly impressive

Outside of the Mors Dragon, THERE ARE NO MORS THAT ARE COMPARABLE TO SERVANTS! This completely misses why Mors are deadly to Faeries why they need Humans to deal with them!
Seriously, just continue to prove my damn point, why don't you? Completely ignore that the fact that the only reason Fairy Gareth failed to kill a typical Mors... was because she didn't put enough speed and thrust into her attack:
3XQyQAc.jpg

Yeah, "As powerful as Servants" Mors are right... it's funny because he wants to bring up the equivalence of the fact that Billy The Kid is able to kill hundreds of Oprinchki who are Servant tier... but can't understand the fact that there is a HUGE gap between them and the Lahmu that are also Servant tier... but strong enough to even give Divine Spirit Servants a headache and a half because that's the whole ass point:

Servant Tier is fucking huge as the difference between Angra Mainyu without his ridiculous skill boost technique and Artoria Pendragon and Gilgamesh to the Grand Servants(Though Gilgamesh and Artoria are compared to Grands in other series anyway so...)

I genuinely do not know how you made this comparison.

Was it the Tristan fight? We don't how Tristan compares to Barghest largened body at all other than him losing when Barghest pulled it out, and Failnaught is offensively way better than most Fairy abilities. That doesn't mean Barghest wouldn't have stupidly high stats since she was feeling the weight of a city on her and still was able to pull out her horn to activate her NP.

I like how Imaginary just shows exactly why I hate how he debates and why I call him stupid. This dude basically does know that Failnaught is ludicrously strong as not even Faeries can feel anything from it as there's no "Magical Energy Signature" when he plucks the strings. It also doesn't take a genius to realize he's equal to the Demi-God Arash as stated in both FGO(By Arash himself) and in Prototype Fragments(By Arthur who has seen Arash and Tristan fight) and Arash is actually ridiculously strong as an Archer even before we get to his NP by what he does in Prototype Fragments...
So why does he pretend that Tristan was of no major threat to Barghest when even she admits Tristan's final attack caused her to feel numb for a bit?
7PKMPMi.jpg

The same person who is compared to Nightless Gawain in terms of stats:

iioJ7cX.jpg

The fact it even did that is not a sign of weakness as it shouldn't have done nothing at all.

Tough as in physically tough or touch as in every single Demonic Beast could actually 1v1 a servant?

I genuinely don't remember Babylonia here.

Also, Lahmu and Demonic Beasts would also lack intelligence and versatility compared to Servants

Seriously, why the hell is he still debating if he can't understand that's from the anime? Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it was from the game too and even that is overplayed as Merlin just boosted Lancer Medusa and took it down immediately. But the point does still stand that yeah, Potnia Theron is no joke and never has been.

82J

Illustrious
Nothing like making a thread that you think is thoroughly one-sided in favor of your pet character anyway
What's worse is that the thread doesn't specify which version of the two is even being used. Is it them at their strongest, weakest or both???
:LULZ

@Adamant soul If I wasn't banned by MBXX's bitch ass, I would basically be torching everyone in this thread, on God.
How do you fucking believe Bankai Ikkaku is above 20% Bankai Hitsugaya's level due to how Hitsugaya did against Shawlong, Grimmjow's strongest Fraccion and the first Numeros created?
It's even more ridiculous as I feel people just conveniently forget that Ikkaku's Bankai fucking SUCKS massive donkey balls and it can easily break even at full power. I don't get at all how people just want to believe Hitsugaya is just that weak...

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

@Adamant soul If I wasn't banned by MBXX's bitch ass, I would basically be torching everyone in this thread, on God.
How do you fucking believe Bankai Ikkaku is above 20% Bankai Hitsugaya's level due to how Hitsugaya did against Shawlong, Grimmjow's strongest Fraccion and the first Numeros created?
It's even more ridiculous as I feel people just conveniently forget that Ikkaku's Bankai fucking SUCKS massive donkey balls and it can easily break even at full power. I don't get at all how people just want to believe Hitsugaya is just that weak...
you can probably get unbanned now. blade did, I think they don't care any more if you aren't posting links to this forum

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

I think in this instance it's less that they believe Hitsugaya is that weak and more that they're overstating how much the limiter nerfs him because they want to keep to the idea that no pre-skip Fraccion is beyond Lieutenant level (aside from Poww), or Aizen's statement of these particular fraccion being trash (as if the basis of that statement, aka that they were Gillian Class Menos, isn't proven fucking wrong later).

Bear in mind Sables and the like fully believe Unohana would LOW Diff AIZEN but with a limiter on, she'd lose to Nnoitra. :kobeha

you can probably get unbanned now. blade did, I think they don't care any more if you aren't posting links to this forum

Nah, still perma banned homey

Screenshot.png

MBXX made a special exception for Blade and Blade only.

I think in this instance it's less that they believe Hitsugaya is that weak and more that they're overstating how much the limiter nerfs him because they want to keep to the idea that no pre-skip Fraccion is beyond Lieutenant level (aside from Poww), or Aizen's statement of these particular fraccion being trash (as if the basis of that statement, aka that they were Gillian Class Menos, isn't proven fucking wrong later).

Bear in mind Sables and the like fully believe Unohana would LOW Diff AIZEN but with a limiter on, she'd lose to Nnoitra. :kobeha

Yeah and it's just as stupid as refusing to believe that Quilge is a Top Tier Sternritter who wasn't instantly bodied by Ichigo and pretend that suddenly Schrifts matter so much when if anything, most of the Sternritter depend TOO MUCH on their Schrifts and end up getting destroyed when it's circumvented(Like Giselle, Pepe and As Nodt for 3 easy examples).

Like it's really fucking stupid, for real.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yeah and it's just as stupid as refusing to believe that Quilge is a Top Tier Sternritter who wasn't instantly bodied by Ichigo and pretend that suddenly Schrifts matter so much when if anything, most of the Sternritter depend TOO MUCH on their Schrifts and end up getting destroyed when it's circumvented(Like Giselle, Pepe and As Nodt for 3 easy examples).

Like it's really fucking stupid, for real.
Doubly funny because the Nazi they think is SO much more impressive than Quilge because of his "better schrift" is Bazz-b, who is casually killed by a Haschwalth who didn't even need to USE his schrift against him. Nor did Uryu need to use his to outperform Eight Nazis all actively using theirs vs Ichigo (or the Base Elites vs Sealed RG member for that matter).

Quilge being an average Nazi is a fucking joke, especially given what it''s largely based on, ie Liltotto's statement that Ichigo's stronger than their reports said which somehow automatically translates to "they would have beaten him before". :whatisthis

Back