• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

And the so ''powerfull'' Sukuna's world cut was blocked by Maki , a character with 0 hax and with only physicals attacks.
there is more , World cut is so shitty that IT FAILED TO KILL ANYONE OTHER THAN GOJO :russ because Itadori , Maki ,Yuuta and Kasukabe manage to block or dodge that shit , the only time that skill ever landed is because Gege retconed an arc 1 mechanic.

It's funny too because Spacebattles loves Sukuna using Dismantle cutting up a Skyscraper to show how potent it is... when the entire point of Dismantle is that it's more effective to block it the more CE you have to defend yourself against it...
And even then, it wasn't even the whole skyscraper, it was only like 5 stories of it and Sukuna only cut that to Bus sized chunks which only shows how shit it really is when it's not Malevolent Shrine.

And yeah, the fact that you had characters be able to actually BLOCK and LESSEN the damage of World Dismantle further shows how stupid it is for SB to pretend it's some type of ultra powerful spatial attack when it's just a basic spatial attack anyone in the Nasuverse with decent Magical Energy can defend against. It's been the common SB staple to downplay shit to pretend it's weaker than it is unless it's shown outright(And yeah, they will still downplay it), but they act like it takes Aoko years in VS. time to do Starlight Bowbreaker when it really doesn't).

Flat Snark Yield (Low End) = 1.015 megatons
Flat Snark Yield (Average) = 1.266 megatons
Flat Snark (High End) = 1.555 megatons

A reminder that JJK's best is sub kilotons...

And also for extra hilarity, Shizuki was running away from Aoko trying to kill him with her basic blasts because he would have died, the same Shizuki who was able to straight up destroy an Elemental's heart with his punches despite Aoko being able to split a tree in half with a kick did shit to it.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Bout to say I only remembered when she dodged it.

Even that disproved the early fanwank that World Slash was some higher dimensional, instantaneous, impossible to avoid slash though

:hestonpls

Tablos

Preeminent
I remember the first days when that chapter first come out and SB niggas throw Sukuna vs Accelerator . :lolwat
Good to know that how the skills work , the vs ends with Sukuna dying with his own cut

I remember the first days when that chapter first come out and SB niggas throw Sukuna vs Accelerator . :lolwat
Good to know that how the skills work , the vs ends with Sukuna dying with his own cut

Gojo is still beyond ridiculous that people believe Infinity can stop anything... despite the story explicitly stating if you outstat Gojo in strength, speed and his and Infinity's thought process, you can bypass Infinity easily.

Which is made worse than Gojo is barely Town level, meaning anyone even remotely decent is stronger than him by a country mile.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Aleister is not that strong though. Dude was killed by a gun. what stops him from getting slaughtered?
An Aleister with 0 magical defenses up to speak of got "killed" (not even true, he regenerated from it, with the narration even stating that it didn't matter where the bullet was fired)?

aQ40ye1.png

Yeah, that is what happened.
Stop ignoring context.

Not really. a gun was fired and he was killed. What i'm saying is his base stats aren't good, and that hes a Joker tier character similiar to Touma. The biggest problem with Aleister isn't that he can't be killed, it's that it's easy to kill him. Then you have all the Crowley hazards that need squashing.

Sure a theoretical BBB Kills them, but a Big bang bomb requires Aleister standing there, and creating a suggestion to each enemy to make them think theres a bomb coming. It's pretty unrealistic for it to be used here because:

A: Shinigami to stand there and do nothing
B: Be able to observe what Aleister is doing from a distance and understand the gestures hes doing.
C: For Aleister to actually use this when it's explicitly a last resort he saved for MG's.
D: For him to not die from beings many thousands of times faster than him. He gets blitzed.
No, people need to stop saying this.
He's a bonafide top tier, no way around it.

Now onto this nonsense..

1. It doesn't take more than a single handsign for Aleister to use Spiritual Tripping on someone, they don't need to stand around and do nothing for it to "land".

2. Same as above, they don't need to "understand" the gestures he makes for it to take effect, as that's not how Spiritual Tripping even works.

3. It's not a last resort, it's part of his standard arsenal of techniques (Blasting Rod and Spiritual Tripping in particular) that he uses in every fight.

4. Aleister getting blitzed by the people not even faster than Saints? Nice joke.

Yep. That's the wincon. I realised Azashiro was a thing after my first post. or I guess you could have Aizen KS Aleister and have him do all his bidding without Aleister himself realizing it.

:giogio

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
holy shit he's actually retarded

"it's a last resort he uses only against MGs"

he literally uses it against random ass organic monsters

:tupac

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
You don’t even need to bring in Aleister anyway.

Dude just sends out Kazakiri to deal with the Shinigami assuming the Level 5s and Touma haven’t already cleaned up the trash

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
He actually mentions that.

"Well for starters Fuze Kazakiri does not exist in BoS Toaru. Fuze Kazakiri is created with the virus used on Last Order on September 30th, so she won't have any participation in this battle."

I haven't read OT in a while, so I don't recall how true this is.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Start of Academy City. Gotta give the Bleach side a handicap by making it before anything happens.

Touma via Dragon Strike and the Level 5s are still more than enough

Tablos

Preeminent

An Aleister with 0 magical defenses up to speak of got "killed" (not even true, he regenerated from it, with the narration even stating that it didn't matter where the bullet was fired)?
Aleister can summons Angels , Spam Blasting rod and has over a million of new bodies in case he lost , this dude can solo HST , FT , a lot of shonen in general.
also Renza can stomp ,the level 5 composite is beyond anything in Blich.
Ohma moves his hand and wins by default :russ

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Truthfully I don't even think they can kill a single of Aleister's possibilities:tupac

Tablos

Preeminent
Truthfully I don't even think they can kill a single of Aleister's possibilities:tupac
Kakine starts to clone himself , Accel can null everthing they thrown at him , hell even the city has weapons like a real black hole and a Railgun that can one shot level 5 .
Bleach is fucked
Also they ban Aleister but not Aiwass :lolwat

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The whole scene of Crowley (or just one of his possibilities) getting shot by Tsuchimikado played out like as if he just allowed it to happen. Tsuchimikado himself admitted it was pointless and sure enough, the Crowley he shot was rising right back up.

Fran was unsure whether or not she should take his proffered hand.

And he did not wait for her to decide.

“Anyway, we need to get away from here. Staying here would be a bad idea.”

“B-because Anti-Skill has recovered enough to show up after those gunshots?”

“Don’t be silly.”

More gunshots followed.

He clearly aimed for the head of the collapsed “human” and several dark red holes really did appear in it.

Nevertheless…

“This monster won’t die so easily. We’ll be the ones in trouble.”

The rabbit-ear antennae girl felt a definite chill in her spine.

She did not know what Tsuchimikado was talking about, but her fear and confusion was not directed at him.

It was at the supposedly lifeless and unmoving corpse.

However, she sensed some kind of invisible miasma escaping the entire body.

It was murderous intent.

It did not matter where the bullet holes were located. He could reboot himself at any time and spread much more obvious disaster. Fran could tell with such certainty that it felt downright prophetic.

Besides that, we know he can magically reinforce himself to survive a battle against the Magic Gods that destroyed their Hidden World with only about half his body burned from the encounter too

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Kakine starts to clone himself , Accel can null everthing they thrown at him , hell even the city has weapons like a real black hole and a Railgun that can one shot level 5 .
Bleach is fucked
Also they ban Aleister but not Aiwass :lolwat
This is beginning of series Academy City, so Kakine isn't going to be doing that.

Although bombarding the air with transmutative Dark Matter basically shuts down most of the Soul Reaper side (it's debatable if Kakine would do this though)..

Aiwass is the guy who taught him basically everything he knows and they didn't ban him:tupac

Last edited:

King of time

Exceptional
Back