• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

grillmaster

Paramount

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I really got no clue what bro means there. I haven't seen any statements that universes in TF have a finite size. If it never comes again why are there multiple examples of it from different writers, in different time periods and different countries saying the same thing???

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
shaking three universes isn't enough to beat Madara? :mjpls

Boy, you just can't help yourself, can you? :jordangif

And before someone rolls in with the uni Madara mega-wank just to joke-argue.:heston
Adding Extended Version:

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
just curious because of that tweet, what do you guys think is the actually biggest misrepresentation/match they did?
The Meta vs Carolina
Bayonetta vs Dante
Yang vs Tifa
Toph vs Gaara
Captain America vs Batman
Rainbow Dash vs Starscream

Hard to narrow down a single worst instance, they've done a lot of stupid shit.

The Meta vs Carolina
Bayonetta vs Dante
Yang vs Tifa
Toph vs Gaara
Captain America vs Batman
Rainbow Dash vs Starscream

Hard to narrow down a single worst instance, they've done a lot of stupid shit.

This. Yang vs. Tifa was absolutely awful but Bayonetta vs. Dante was a massive 2nd in seriously overplaying Dante's strengths(This was pre-DMC5 which means you couldn't even push Dante up as high as they could now vs. Bayo 2). Toph vs. Gaara was just absolute bullshit and Goku vs Superman 2 was a legit waste of time and disrespectful as shit to Goku.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Toph beating Gaara, as much as I love her, this wasn’t her fight to win.

Hiei beating Sasuke

Dante beating Bayonetta is one of the dumbest outcomes I’ve ever watched period on Death Battle. Dante has nothing on the Umbral Witch

Those are my picks

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Also while I agreed with the outcome of Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer, some of the reasoning and feats argued for Cole were blatantly false, like him atomizing the Beast (never happened) or he himself coming back from being reduced to atoms to argue how countering Mercer’s molecular scale assimilation or viral infection (again, he was never reduced to atoms when he became a Conduit)

If Mercer stabbed and absorbed Cole like in the Death Battle, that would be the end of it. Cole’s has never taken an injury even close to as severe as that. It just wouldn’t actually happen with Cole’s better range and destructive power over Alex

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
This. Yang vs. Tifa was absolutely awful but Bayonetta vs. Dante was a massive 2nd in seriously overplaying Dante's strengths(This was pre-DMC5 which means you couldn't even push Dante up as high as they could now vs. Bayo 2). Toph vs. Gaara was just absolute bullshit and Goku vs Superman 2 was a legit waste of time and disrespectful as shit to Goku.
Dante is my boy and all, but yeah, him beating Bayo is utter nonsense. The kind of nonsense that even got the creator of both series on DB's asses. Anyone remember that?:mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back