• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcidSoup

Been stalking this one, the fireworks are bound to go off shortly with what just got posted

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
You know as amusing as seeing the salt from Dovahkiin vs Chosen Undead...

It still paled compared with Obi-Wan vs Kakashi. :Jiub:

There's copium, and then there's copiite. :hohohomura:
That was so good. Especially knowing that the most popular versus venue has an accurate idea of how powerful Jedi and Sith really are.

Forums like SB and CBR will never have the kind of huge influence that Deathbattle does, and Deathbattle gets a lot of their stuff from us. Feels good.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
That was so good. Especially knowing that the most popular versus venue has an accurate idea of how powerful Jedi and Sith really are.

Forums like SB and CBR will never have the kind of huge influence that Deathbattle does, and Deathbattle gets a lot of their stuff from us. Feels good.
Ironic how for all the shit we give them, DB at least opened the eyes of most people to things we have been saying for decades. Don't know if I should feel embarrassment or pride.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

how on earth are Jupiter and Pain Packer even remotely comparable to Youpi’s Rage Blasts

idek how the hell you could get Kortopi’s En being equivalent to Pitou’s either

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount

how on earth are Jupiter and Pain Packer even remotely comparable to Youpi’s Rage Blasts

By fanverse headcannon.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

>no form of interstellar travel
>when his ability literally dictates the control of movement/speed as part of his arsenal

:tupac

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

>statuing lightning timers is enough to blitz Acqua & Knight Leader

:tupac
Acqua gives the Nazis the Terra treatment. Grabs one and beats the other one to death with them.

@Paxton Also the red haired chick is explicitly slower than lightning according to the narration when fighting that other Nazi that uses lightning attacks and beats her in speed because of it.

Since she was slower, she relied on predicting and aim dodging those electric attacks from her

Last edited:

shiny

Paramount

A third joined the two idiots.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

I don't know who could conclude that, I made breaking down most of HxH pretty easy too so I'm not sure how confusion still exists on how shit stacks

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I don't know who could conclude that, I made breaking down most of HxH pretty easy too so I'm not sure how confusion still exists on how shit stacks
im assuming theyre not a calc minded person which, ok, but the in universe scaling doesnt support these positions either. I don’t think Kortopi even ever uses En onscreen, and nobody but Photon Meruem ever directly outclassed Pitou’s En

Jupiter=Rage Blast is ?????

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
it crushed an ant and left a crater that looks to be a few dozen meters in diameter, Chaos has a calc for it with better measurements but it’s a far cry from the craters Youpi left that were large enough for several of the fights to be carried out in them

A third joined the two idiots.

You can literally title that entire page of everyone being idiots, only now suddenly remembering there's a thing called context and continues to give Yhwach the benefit of the doubt with the "He has access to all of his Schrifts" clause as if any of that will make any goddamned difference.

It amuses the shit out of me that they don't even realize that Koyanskaya that we see in LB7 is her Light version that is a far split off version of her true self and Tezcat beat her ass right before you legit fight him for the first time, like that wouldn't somehow affect her performance after that.

It doesn't help that every time, you end up with the same dude making some of the most ludicrous takes I've seen on how Yhwach defeats ORT and I'm still wondering one thing:
How does Yhwach deal with the Radiation and the bullshit heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back