• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

@Astaro @Paxton

What's going on here
Paxton and Astaro are just meming

this is an absolute stomp for mathers

like bruh, Aleister easily defeats Fiamma in a second, Mathers is=to Aleister. idk what sb is on, thinking that Fiamma would actually defeat mathers. :kobeha

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
aleister never fought fiamma at full power lmao

muh mathers scaling when mathers still doesn't resist the holy right's effects

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
aleister never fought fiamma at full power lmao
Flickr_-_cyclonebill_-_Spejl%C3%A6g.jpg

paxton's brain

LeonLex

Paramount
The fucking disrespect.
Dude actually says that Point Man isn't superhuman, when canonically they needed high-speed cameras just to see him move.
Also "lousy aim" lmao.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
take it up with the text itself

fiamma was explicitly weakened after his run in with the IT against Touma

you should know this
Yes... The same text where Aleister says that Fiamma couldn't reach his level because he kept himself tied to the power of previous Aeons. Even in his LPSAD state he's still < Aleister

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The average Golden Dawn magician uses magic comparable with Magic Gods while still being human unlike them. And this is coming from Nephthys herself explaining them.

"Magic Gods are those who pursued magic to the point of no longer being human. But these Golden people have remained human while using spells that incorporate even the power of Magic Gods. But it isn't a case of one side walking all over the other. It's a complex mess of mutual deception and betrayal. You could say whoever lets their guard down just a little will be consumed."

"Well, normally thinking, a Magic God who has mastered magic would never be outdone by the knowledge of a magician who is still working to master magic," said Niang-Niang. "But these Golden people aren't exactly the average case. Do you mind if I use a poker analogy? A 2 might be the weakest card, but if you gather all four of them, you have a four-of-a-kind. It's the group effect. It's synergy. Of course, it's still like threading a needle, but if used correctly, it could probably bring them pretty close to being the strongest out there. It's not just the kings and aces that determine who wins and who loses."

"Even Aleister figured out for himself how to eliminate Magic Gods Zombie and High Priest. If these people want to claim they're the original Golden magicians like him, they'll have to show us something that makes even us panic."

Even the lowest possible interpretation of this would be >> Fiamma

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
By feats, yeah Fiamma’s more impressive than any Golden Dawn besides Crowley but simple scaling (Samuel literally being Crowley’s equal) puts the fight in his favor.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

:rock

Yes... The same text where Aleister says that Fiamma couldn't reach his level because he kept himself tied to the power of previous Aeons. Even in his LPSAD state he's still < Aleister

Like seriously, I saw that shit before and nothing stated Fiamma was that weak after fighting Touma and even his strongest form was nothing to Aleister...
I think these guys meme themselves too hard as it's pretty obvious Fiamma is not on the man's level or anyone near him.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
aleister and mathers still get mogged in 0 time by the holy right unless they have prep lmao

:rock

TheWorld is an idiot. God Arjuna may be strong, but he's not Buddha strong.
The latter literally has shit and abilities that make God Arjuna look like a goddamned kitten... as a Servant, let alone in his full glory.
Buddha basically murks his ass and his Lostbelt for free(As the main reason God Arjuna is so strong is due to believing he's the strongest, being even near Buddha's presence would break that shit hard)

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Basically, anyone controlling the Sacred Palace is only Universal if you purposefully have the other side be a universe of a lower hierarchy than the average joe in Magi which is nonsense of course

People on CV just went nuts over Magi basically going VBW dimension tiering logic at the end while not paying attention to any context
*cough* Magi features parallel world as well. You seems to be forgetting that Aladdin showed them not only to other but even during the very first chapter, Aladdin was looking through Parallel world. Also, remember when Aladdin and Alibaba were fighting about which sides of wall to break. The top and bottom related to the hierarchy cosmology thing and the horizontal ones- the one involving parallel world. So no, not just universal. A person controlling Sacred Palace scales to Multiversal at minimum. And the you have to remember that to a god of higher dimension, the things from lower world are fiction. They don’t even exist for them except in shapes of stories and dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back