• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
image.png

:tupac

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
>Looking over the last few pages
>Sees talk about Woodw***
>Gets excited and thinks people are talking about LWA at last
>Gets a bit excited
>No they're just talking about Fate/SpaceBattles again
akko-sad.gif
For what it's worth, LWA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fate/Spacebattles discussion, for me.

Mainly because I actually watched LWA, and can't be bothered my ass to ever watch/read Fate, let alone most of SB's cancerous threads on it. :mjlol

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
For what it's worth, LWA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fate/Spacebattles discussion, for me.

Mainly because I actually watched LWA, and can't be bothered my ass to ever watch/read Fate, let alone most of SB's cancerous threads on it. :mjlol
spoken like a true no aru fan :yousmart

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

You are a smart lad who knows the Way of the Yay (and how it's unfathomably cooler than the other Academia anime). :mshad

I've seen one episode of Fate/Neverfinished and that's it.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
pax envisions every obder who mocks no aru, is a no aru fan and creates memories with him like, they went to anime expo's together, or chat in discord about no aru and how strong no aru is: reverse smaller jjk todo - olf edition :heston :jordangif

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
pax envisions every obder who mocks no aru, is a no aru fan and creates memories with him like, they went to anime expo's together, or chat in discord about no aru and how strong no aru is: reverse smaller jjk todo - olf edition :heston :jordangif
:yousmart

>Looking over the last few pages
>Sees talk about Woodw***
>Gets excited and thinks people are talking about LWA at last
>Gets a bit excited
>No they're just talking about Fate/SpaceBattles again
akko-sad.gif

*Breathes In* Eh.
Different strokes for different folks, my apologies for basically getting your hopes up by talking about Woodwose by name but he's not someone from LWA.
Trust me, I'd rather SB just stop talking about the Nasuverse entirely, bring up LWA so you two can have your fun in the sun about how badly they are shitting on the series.

Besides, I think I can't get into LWA at all and it's weird since I can watch cringe series just fine so yeah...

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Why the fuck would SB think they benefit from the Golden Palace?!
I think it was mostly due to Aaladin being capable of holding back David and Sinbad back for a while. I don’t remember the exact thing that occurred but Aaladin did managed to prevent their intervention in a certain panel. @Type-Rey knows of it. I remember he brough it back in previous thread when Astaro and I were talking about it.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i will pm that geek kamachi to transfer acqua to another series, cuz they dont deserve him :heston

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
*Breathes In* Eh.
Different strokes for different folks, my apologies for basically getting your hopes up by talking about Woodwose by name but he's not someone from LWA.
Trust me, I'd rather SB just stop talking about the Nasuverse entirely, bring up LWA so you two can have your fun in the sun about how badly they are shitting on the series.

Besides, I think I can't get into LWA at all and it's weird since I can watch cringe series just fine so yeah...
I couldn't get into Fate/Nasu either.
489675691454103552.webp

No harm in it I say. So long as people aren't pretentious, elitist or condescending about their opinions.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
only ugo, sinbad and david get the scale

al and the crew actually even being in the same place as the cosmic version of sinbad in that fight, was one of the biggest pis moments of the past 15 years :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back