• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proto234

Distinguished

Mard Geer is practically an Admiral Tier fighter/Yonko, the guy could face off against the CSK while in Base Form, the other members range pretty high as well some of them are on par with Doflamingo or Katakuri

Why do I have a feeling that this guy overestimates Tartaros group a lot since iirc they're basically disc-one final boss that gets curbstomped by Natsu and gang before focusing on Zeref and his gang

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

When your website is so uncontrollability full of moronic fanboys that you have to ban entire franchises from discussion
It's almost as if even the mods are aware that Kratos isn't anywhere near as strong as the dudes on there make him out to be(especially the ones pushing for multiversal shit, they're a leap above even universal pushers), but the fanboys are so rabid, they can't be bothered their asses to deal with it. :jordangif

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It's almost as if even the mods are aware that Kratos isn't anywhere near as strong as the dudes on there make him out to be(especially the ones pushing for multiversal shit, they're a leap above even universal pushers), but the fanboys are so rabid, they can't be bothered their asses to deal with it. :jordangif
Your average GoW fanboy on Comicvine

TMbcSwU.png

“Muh World Tree splintering.”

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Can I ask you guys to do me a favour? Exactly after 2 minutes, ping or quote me and also replay to this with whatever you can think of.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
I thought it was said she atleast reached 50% before Ciel destroyed her body or was I mistaken? I guess I read the text wrong since I believe I read it a long time ago and recalling it from my memory.
Don't recall any mention of that.
Besides, that only applies to her normal body, Luminary is specifically a limiters off kind of state.

As far as I know, Zeus is the weakest? Has the ability to kill Aizen, and is durable enough to use the necessary abilities in time. There are other candidates but I haven’t read those parts of FGO so I don’t want to classify those people as weaker.

Man, the more this user keeps talking, the more I just end up laughing...

I actually barely know anything about Extra top tiers, so I also wasn’t including them.

And R1 is something that gets beaten by Roa, as has been said before. There are probably other Tsukihime characters that can kill him in round 1 based on what I heard. but I’ve literally only read the remake and I only have hearsay to go off of for the Far Side.

Then why enter the thread at all? Zeus is so hilariously above Aizen, he can solo the verse doing nothing.

From what I know, what she did against Camazotz is just flat not applicable to Aizen.
According to what I read (which might be wrong): Nitocris Alter stopped Camazotz's immortality due to it being contingent on him not remembering his past, and she forbid anyone from forgetting anything within the underworld, which let them actually beat Camazotz due to her being a very specific counter to him. Its not some general anti-immortal thing, its just flat anti-Camazotz.
That doesn't apply to Aizen, who's immortality is based off of the Hogyoku, which just wholesale revives him from the dead if he actually dies, and just buffs him further. Its less proper immortality and more of a wish granting item just un-deading him.

>Her doing one recorded thing and not otherwise being able to stop Camazotz's gimmicks as a Beast and even then, still going back into it later on against ORT.
I'm guessing Nursery only reads either from TvTropes or Type-Moon Wiki.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Never understood why they argue Aizen can come back from anything. Mugetsu didn’t completely erase him, it split him in half as clearly shown in the aftermath.

Same with Yhwach. He just got covered by the walking ink blot and presumably incapacitated.

Most you can argue is that he’s impossible within the setting of Bleach to kill, undoubtedly because he’s also a Top Tier in the setting who isn’t just going to let you try to kill him too

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Same with Yhwach. No he didn’t come back from being erased by Ichibei. He clearly killed him before the technique could kill him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back