• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It should be noted that the info page for the technique straight up says they can take any kind of damage.

Yeah you could say that's hyperbole but it is the official description of the technique.

The whole thing in case you're curious.
I’ve read the whole thing and Sajin says the same claims. But again, you could argue it’s contradicted by Bambi managing some scratch damage on him and Guy being way above anything remotely that Sajin has tanked.

This is the equivalent of arguing Itachi can counter any attack with his Susano’o’ Yata Mirror

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Kenpachi is Top 5 in the Shinigami too. Can Ichibei really be argued to kill Gerard without his Zanpaktou when Gerard’s core was stated by Kubo to require more power than what Kenpachi, the war potential for Strength, could accomplish even with their Bankai?
Considering he was easily overpowering Mustache himself? Absolutely.

Kenpachi being the war potential for strength is irrelevant as Ichigo, Aizen and Ichibei all have far better feats than him in that area, never mind the fact that the list has never been a good tool for measuring strength. Given Kenpachi was already on it when he was pretty much fodder and multiple Soul Reapers are stronger than Urahara but not on the list.

Also Yamamoto and Oetsu not being on the list despite both being stronger than Urahara and Kenpachi and Mustache's own people caling him a dumbo for leaving Mayuri off that list. The War Potential list just does not work for judging power level.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I’ve read the whole thing and Sajin says the same claims. But again, you could argue it’s contradicted by Bambi managing some scratch damage on him and Guy being way above anything remotely that Sajin has tanked.
Well no you couldn't because it only says that he can withstand any damage WITHOUT DYING, it's not saying he literally can't be hurt. Only that his body wont die no matter how much damage he takes and will in fact regenerate from said damage. There's no contradiction there.
This is the equivalent of arguing Itachi can counter any attack with his Susano’o’ Yata Mirror
Yes obviously it's a completely different thing if you vaporise him completely because he was never shown to be able to survive that, but as long as there's anything left of him, he should survive it fine.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Well no you couldn't because it only says that he can withstand any damage WITHOUT DYING, it's not saying he literally can't be hurt. Only that his body wont die no matter how much damage he takes and will in fact regenerate from said damage. There's no contradiction there.

Yes obviously it's a completely different thing if you vaporise him completely because he was never shown to be able to survive that, but as long as there's anything left of him, he should survive it fine.
Even that much is a reach since we’ve never seen him take or withstand that kind of punishment. Most we’ve seen is that he no longer needs a heart.

With the way it was portrayed, Sajin’s undead human form got enhanced durability to where Bambietta couldn’t destroy him. But using her as a reference, Guy would still have no problem killing him via Evening Elephant and especially Night Guy which obliterated Madara’s midsection and almost killed him. Same dude who goes on to tank while still not fully healed from Night Guy the same Lava Rasenshuriken from So6Ps Naruto that obliterated the World Tree, which is the Juubi who eats its own Biju Bombs like nothing

Same Juubi Biju Bombs measured anywhere from Exatons to Yottatons

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
i like how this entire time starsight is arguing as if accel doesnt shit blitz khepri
s8wAIwv.png

7uoPldU.png

It's a bunch of absolute gibberish reading that and none of it means shit if Mahito can't touch or hurt Finn.
The big issue too is that Xcano is somehow acting as if Mahito's Curse > or even equal to Magic Man's... Magic when Magic Man is absolutely RIDICULOUS in terms of power and ability in Adventure Time, especially when Finn has resisted much worse than Mahito can do when Magic Man can easily affect him.

It's like stating Fire Princess can hurt Finn with her fire(Despite her overloading means the entire PLANET is fucked) or Ice King(Who is also one of the strongest beings if he wasn't crazy) being able to best him with his power means Sukuna and that Ice Demon in Demon Slayer can defeat Finn, it's a retarded scaling that comes from nothing.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I wonder if I should put that mha stan temper tantrum from NF linked here. Pretty much turned into a one sided beat down on me and other people's sides real quick :mjlol . It felt like 2020 all over again :skully.
Do it :mjpls

I'm going to say this and walk away because I don't care about the answer:

@Astaro why did you give me a "Late" response for my post about Xcano's post? No one else said anything about XCano's post with Mahito vs. Finn The Human, not even Paxton when he brought it up?

Are you still asshurt I gave you that negative million rep? Grow the hell up, my dude, it's not that serious.

Last edited:

I like the fact that she ignored the statement several times that the human soul is basically much more powerful than anything in Worm.
:heston
79f93d4c23b7fe8cc27bd64b16918d3a405ca49er1-1095-1446v2_hq.jpg

the last thing worm sees :tupac

For some reason, they don't understand that souls are not 1:1 in any series or in fiction. In some series, a Human Soul is legit nothing or just there and little else. Other series tend to have people being able to not only defend their souls but even strengthen it.
Some are able to even draw power from it and can even defend from the most basic of abilities.

Starsight's argument is pretty freaking bad when you really put it into brass tacks because unless he can prove that Worm's Souls are seriously up there AND they can use it to defend their physical selves, it's worthless to use in this debate.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I'm going to say this and walk away because I don't care about the answer:

@Astaro why did you give me a "Late" response for my post about Xcano's post? No one else said anything about XCano's post with Mahito vs. Finn The Human, not even Paxton when he brought it up?

Are you still asshurt I gave you that negative million rep? Grow the hell up, my dude, it's not that serious.
Still butting in on conversations I’m having with others because your lonely AF

:hestonpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
You don't even need all the stuff that happened in NT22 for him to "negate" Limitless :mjgrin

I'm not even going to address the Demon Slayer regen shit

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

>DT arguing for planet level Othinus because she got injured by an attack she specifically let pierce her body to catch Touma off-guard

:tupac

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Her crossbows are just as strong as her Gungnir since she used them while still at her full power through a loophole with the Fairy Spell and Touma struggled to negate one when he finally tried just as much as when he stopped Gungnir, and both them and Gungnir were compared to Coronzon’s Magick Flaming Sword

To say nothing of crossbow shots desribed as striking with force that transcends anything explainable through Newtonian physics, uses the entire universe as the rounds, and tear through the fabric of space-time being merely “planet level”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back