• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.OMG

Paramount
Isn't Sukuna based on some figure from Japanese folklore of the same name? Dude probably loses to the actual Fate version of himself if it exists :skully
If I remember correctly, Sukuna has two prototypes in Japanese mythology. The first one was mentioned in the book as the evil Ekai with 8 arms and 2 faces who used two swords and two bows, later he was defeated by a warrior in a service emperor. The other Sukuna is a hero(incarnation of a god) who protected the village from danger(he even killed a dragon), and he was honored as a great hero. This Sukuna does not have 8 arms and 2 heads, and instead of a sword he uses an axe. He died by the same warrior who killed Demon Sukuna. I'm waiting for Sukuna from JJK to lose to a little girl-dragon-warrior named Sukuna.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Time Power has a larger scale reality warping than Bobo-bo, Time Power erasure is one of the top level powers in the verse, it works against Gags characters like Arale and Dr. Mashirito (this because both DBS and Dr. Slump is canon for DBH) Bobo-bo will be erased.
1704790024976.png
He has multiple ways to win, seal it through the Keysword, reality warping (the Keysword has a power called "Time Power" that is able to reshape existence and dimensions), erase it through the summoning of the eternal dragons.

Bo-bobo was immune to sealing. He was sealed by Shigeki X in a X-Shaped dimension and Bo-bobo changed the dimension. Also, in the last battle against Tsuru Tsururina III, Bo-bobo destroyed Tsururina World, that was the universe reshaped by the villain. And Bo-bobo survived several times being erased by his enemies.

Also, the no kwoledge rule doesn't work with Bo-bobo. Bo-bobo put monkeys with telephones in Over's dimension. And Bo-bobo didn't know about that dimension before. He altered later Shigeki-X's world too. And he didn't know about Shigeki-X or his world.

1704790613553.png
1704790553887.png

Also, this thread:

Last edited:

Salfarc

Paramount

People in the comments agreeing Dimitri is Nuke level is just so crazy. Even ignoring gameplay no way in cutscene is he reaching that level.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
View attachment 711

Bo-bobo was immune to sealing. He was sealed by Shigeki X in a X-Shaped dimension and Bo-bobo changed the dimension. Also, in the last battle against Tsuru Tsururina III, Bo-bobo destroyed Tsururina World, that was the universe reshaped by the villain. And Bo-bobo survived several times being erased by his enemies.

Also, the no kwoledge rule doesn't work with Bo-bobo. Bo-bobo put monkeys with telephones in Over's dimension. And Bo-bobo didn't know about that dimension before. He altered later Shigeki-X's world too. And he didn't know about Shigeki-X or his world.

View attachment 713
View attachment 712

Also, this thread:
Niggas thinking Arale or anyone from Dr Slump holds a candle to Bobobo
the nigga is as toon force as you can get to being a straight up cartoon.

Bobobo is gonna summon fucking Beerus out of his hair to just kill goku

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

People in the comments agreeing Dimitri is Nuke level is just so crazy. Even ignoring gameplay no way in cutscene is he reaching that level.

This particular comment stood out to me:

Idk shit about Fire Emblem past Radiant Dawn so I can't input anything on Dimitri but it kinda goes with what I said about how the "I know they're not that strong because I played the vidya" argument can really fail since it really depends on how you view things

Like going back to D&D someone who's only really played a bit of low level 5E can come up with the idea of "They're only sword level because they die to swords" but someone who goes a lot deeper into lore and powerscaling will find some crazy ass shit. Which if you look at anything other than 5E is pretty easy to come by all things considered (and still technically canon, Drizzt wasn't rendered non-canon just because he doesn't have 5E stats for example)

Salfarc

Paramount
This particular comment stood out to me:

Idk shit about Fire Emblem past Radiant Dawn so I can't input anything on Dimitri but it kinda goes with what I said about how the "I know they're not that strong because I played the vidya" argument can really fail since it really depends on how you view things

Like going back to D&D someone who's only really played a bit of low level 5E can come up with the idea of "They're only sword level because they die to swords" but someone who goes a lot deeper into lore and powerscaling will find some crazy ass shit. Which if you look at anything other than 5E is pretty easy to come by all things considered (and still technically canon, Drizzt wasn't rendered non-canon just because he doesn't have 5E stats for example)

Its just mean that it's taken out of context. I barely play DND and I know the human there are super strong in context. Far above our human.

If you take context, theres too many inconsistencies for Nuke level Dimitri.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Niggas thinking Arale or anyone from Dr Slump holds a candle to Bobobo
the nigga is as toon force as you can get to being a straight up cartoon.

Bobobo is gonna summon fucking Beerus out of his hair to just kill goku
Speaking of the devil:

Beerus wins

Bobobo's feats never really came close to his or Arale's level

Ignorance is bless. :mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I literally can't think of a single version of any Royal Knight that DOESN'T beat Kratos to death casually with their bare hands. :kobeha

Also you'd think thematically it would make more sense to put Kratos against the Olympus XII but he'd get wrecked just as badly there so. :maybe

Kratos gets data flexed from existence. Nigga gonna need to step his money up and not his funny
:heston

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
I literally can't think of a single version of any Royal Knight that DOESN'T beat Kratos to death casually with their bare hands. :kobeha

Also you'd think thematically it would make more sense to put Kratos against the Olympus XII but he'd get wrecked just as badly there so. :maybe
Maybe, Kratos has a chance against this one:
Bol07zu.png

Just kidding. Even this cameo can kill him effortlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back