• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
How does that help against a Primarch?

I mean afaik none in MGS can match a Primarch
thats not what I’m saying
they’re saying Armstrong and Sam etc are sub building level
and that Raiden holds back and never uses building level strength against them, which is dumb as all hell

Salfarc

Paramount
Quote from Nursery Rhyme @Xhominid The Apex. :heston
I rather not read what Nursery Rhyme said unless he specifically reply to me, and even then speaking from experience its bunches of nonsese... But lemme see.

The main issue is Shigaraki is very much liable to just literally turn the Grail War off by turning Snowfield into a crater.
Since, if he does that before Enkidu and Gilgamesh even fight, he basically sidesteps the entire True Half of the Grail War (at least if I recall the order of events right, in that the fight happens before Richard is summoned, and after he's summoned the entire 'True' lineup is then summoned.)

If he does that Enkidu just kill the guy.

And with Decay being used, the entire master roster besides Tine and Enkidu's master will die, since they either won't be able to react or their servant simply doesn't have the capabilities to save them.

?... What? The Servants are there too and just kill him if he so much as affect their Master. They don't need to reach their Servant, their Servant can reaches them. And again Enkidu will just kill the guy if he tries this.

Pale Rider's master will surely die,

Huh, this one is not a stretch in a way...How does Pale Rider interract with Shiragaki's power I wonder.

The folks who would summon the true servants also likely die, specifically Alcides' master gets obliterated before he can even summon and edge-ify Herc, stuff like that all just turn to dust along with the entire city.

Before???!!... This is during the war, we are to assume everyone have their Servants already what is this. Oh the thread OP put the scenario this way.

the entire police force will be destroyed without any response and I doubt Dumas will be able to get out as well, etc.
Pale Rider's master will surely die,

??? what prove is this ? Dumas and his ability to make even mundane things into NP, I find it hard to believe he won't have something to survive Shiragaki.

I read this much and I dont want to read anymore.

1705987637298.png
Lmao scrolling down and got this.

Last edited:

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
plus Sam’s sword weakens molecular bonds right? So people a little above his punching grade still might be a bit fucked
Both the blades do

but sam's is way higher quality considering it sliced through armstrong even when used by an unaugmented sam

When it was combined with Raiden's enhanced strength it managed to punch through the nanomachines once they'd hardened.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
oh yeah I mean Armstrong was clearly stronger than regular Raiden as I remember, I don’t get why they would think everyone but Raiden is magically weak
Not at all. Based on the cutscenes, Raiden could regularly match Armstrong in a grappling contest very well showing that in strength they were fairly equal. The problem was Armstrong’s nanomachines son. They made Armstrong too tough to harm while Raiden would eventually be worn down from enough damage and wearing himself out trying to harm him.

Salfarc

Paramount
I was checking DnD vs Servant threads and I got this

1706001409420.png

Also can someone refresh my memory? I have a vague memory of seeing a feat of...Who was it? Charlotte or was it Holmes? A feat of a low rank STR Servant is fine after a building collapsed on them or smthg? I don't really remember. Or was it something else?

Last edited:

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Lel, that's such a bad faith plain lie.

Not to mention that he doesn't realize that "non-knight " classes include Berserkers , Rulers and what have you but he's probably thinking about the squishiest classes and the absolute squishiest members of said classes.

Anyway, when you have Servants like Martha who have D rank strength who can stop trains or E rank Strength Servants like Angry Manjew who can block strikes from B rank Strength people without having their arms blown off across the street, there's really no need to go further into this idiocy.

Peak human. How would he even make this assertion anyway ? Cause Nasuverse humans that can fight are blatantly Superhuman.

And in the rare instances where they're not and they interact with Servants, you get this :

Salfarc

Paramount
You guys can correct me if I am wrong since I don't follow all Spiderman issue but aint Spidey supposed to be super strong physically? Even amongst the Marvel characters? Like obviously he is not physically as strong as Hulk or maybe Thor but I think people are saying he is physically really strong.

The comment make it as if he is not that strong.

Last edited:

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
This aint even a case of "Oh you gotta read all the VNs and the mangas and play all of FGO" to get it, you can just watch one of the anime, see them do crazy shit like blow holes into buildings, nuke forests, and kill a pilot inside a jet just by turning it, and you can clearly tell these dudes are superhuman as shit

D&D characters squash Servants anyway but to say the latter gets oneshotted by guys like Steve and Peter and only cap out as peak human is just plain wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back