• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
the new generation of powerscalers has something that will always give them an edge over places like SB (a sense of humor)

Ain't that the truth? I think most of the new gen does know that authors tend to fuck up gloriously when it comes to explaining things or admitting that they aren't perfect so they tend to take abilities as they are only because that's how the story takes it.

Otherwise, they pretty much know there are things that make no sense(Like EVERYONE should technically be able to run out of Malevolent Shrine activation range due to how fast they have been stated to move as 200 Meters... is pitifully small when you can move even remotely close to Mach 1) but because that's how story is, they just rolls with it. It only gets obnoxious when you meet the stans but that's honestly the stans of every series worth a shit to get those stans to begin with.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
powerscaling has gotten meme'd into being bigger than it's ever been, it was always in the hands of young people but now it's in the hands of funny ass young people. patient zero was probably the El Hermano edits, which ultimately led to OP fans becoming insane, which then led to JJK fans becoming insane. It's beautiful

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
pretty sure if we took multipliers that literally you could already have like, Phantom Blood Dio around 50-100tons tnt instead of 10
but wait, Lisa Lisa had 3x the amount of power Joseph did, when he could match Wham physically who is far stronger than Dio was. 300 ton Lisa Lisa. Meanwhile, Ultimate Kars was hundreds of times stronger than Joseph. Suddenly we're at 10KT U. Kars :skully

This is obviously stupid as hell, I'm just saying how this ends up
Dunno why some people cling to the boulder cutting feat (which still shits on tank rounds mind you, superpowered shounen often ends up dumpstering on RL shit) when other feats actually exist
Legit all there
powerscaling has gotten meme'd into being bigger than it's ever been, it was always in the hands of young people but now it's in the hands of funny ass young people. patient zero was probably the El Hermano edits, which ultimately led to OP fans becoming insane, which then led to JJK fans becoming insane. It's beautiful
El Hermano memes even gaslighted you :mjgrin

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Their not wrong about Transcdenents being clowns.

Coronzon >>>>>> any of them as a villain. Power levels aside, she actually felt final boss tier
I mean.. obviously?

None of the Transcendents are the "final boss" of GT.

We're not even halfway into GT at this point.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Dunno why some people cling to the boulder cutting feat (which still shits on tank rounds mind you, superpowered shounen often ends up dumpstering on RL shit) when other feats actually exist
Legit all there
us military is all powerful of course, so the boulder must be the main feat :wow
El Hermano memes even gaslighted you :mjgrin
i believed in it for around a year :skully

Volkmire

The Lurker
AINZ VS Justice league

superman-batman.gif

Randomdude

Preeminent
hey Im sure if you hunt hard enough you can craft a version of the justice league ainz could beat...You'd probably need pre flight super man, batman when he was actually a detective, wonder woman back when she lost all her powers if she was ever restrained, flash whenever he struggles against ice, and green lantern when he couldn't handle yellow but it's possible!

Volkmire

The Lurker
hey Im sure if you hunt hard enough you can craft a version of the justice league ainz could beat...You'd probably need pre flight super man, batman when he was actually a detective, wonder woman back when she lost all her powers if she was ever restrained, flash whenever he struggles against ice, and green lantern when he couldn't handle yellow but it's possible!
superman-batman.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back