• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every media also has triple digit mach feats, does this mean that we take these feats?

When does Bleach have that till the Final Arc? Let alone it applies to Luppi in the Arrancar Arc? Or hell, it even applies to him in the Final Arc itself?

your "quote" says this: "There's also a three digit mach feat in the ufotable anime adaptations."

so which is it? did you imply triple digit machs or not?

I mean the Triple Digits would be very much true considering it scales with the higher end feats done in the rest of the franchise.

first off: I'd like a quote on Mach 37 ranmaru

It's actually Mach 49 for one...

and second of all, blocking hypersonic projectiles/attacks does not need hypersonic speeds,

It actually does because after awhile, that shit would be absolutely be beyond your reaction times to deal with in close range.

baseball players block baseballs which travel at 100mph, this does not mean that they can move at 100mph.

I like how SB says this shit and don't realize Baseball Players still need these things called reflexes and hand-eye coordination which still has to be taught and trained to even be able to do that which shits on the notion that "You don't have to be X to be able to react to Y". This also ignores that most of the character react to it when they can't even see it, making this attempt and defeating it even more stupid.

And ironically enough, they never posit this for the series they argue for... funny that.

also, in canon obd land, samurai remnant iori can onecui all of kimetsu land, faster than a ''nah, id win'' meme :mjlol

I didn't even finish the game and at Chapter 2 and even at the beginning, Iori would Cui the whole verse casually:

I don't know how people can see this and believe that anyone can match the dude in speed... and this is before the rest of the game happens and he basically puts them even more casually than Vegeta killed Nappa in GT :maury

It pierced through a corner of that patch or rock.
It didn't destroy the rock or even go through the center.

This is what happens when you....

Fail fucking everything that has to do with physics but pretend you didn't :risigif

Like goddamn, he truly doesn't understand the different between cutting a Boulder in two and literally punching through rock with your bare body and thus doesn't get how huge the difference in PSI will have to be to match that...

Man, the School System seriously fucking sucks to let dudes just pass for free.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
jokes aside, for a less than 25 chaps series and all, this is a solid zenkai, cuz as we know, with a new arc, can be either a stale zenkai or a great power creep zenkai, so their potential is by default >> kimetsu levels, they may surpass jjk even, who knows, if they keep this up

jokes aside, for a less than 25 chaps series and all, this is a solid zenkai, cuz as we know, with a new arc, can be either a stale zenkai or a great power creep zenkai, so their potential is by default >> kimetsu levels, they may surpass jjk even, who knows, if they keep this up

It is, so I am interested in seeing how far it goes personally. If it gets enough of my attention, I'll personally check it out weekly.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
reminder that mashle with 162 chaps, mash went from building levels and reached by eos at least continental+ levels in his own, with a great negation of certain hax techs on his disposal, at least sub-rel speeds too = its all how the author can handle a series in general, and what kind of hax/stats wants his series to reach too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back