• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfectly reasonable to argue Mach 3 being inconsistent when there’s better feats to be found.

Didn’t Itadori pull off a Black Flash within a microsecond timeframe?

The problem is that it's extremely inconsistent and the only motherfuckers who can do it even semi-consistently is 3 dudes(And ONLY Itadori even does it more than once semi-consistently) and none of them are Sukuna.
It's literally as bad as Bleach in regards to speed outside of Mach 3 so I don't even see the point in this.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The problem is that it's extremely inconsistent and the only motherfuckers who can do it even semi-consistently is 3 dudes(And ONLY Itadori even does it more than once semi-consistently) and none of them are Sukuna.
It's literally as bad as Bleach in regards to speed outside of Mach 3 so I don't even see the point in this.
So, Sukuna is literally the top dog of the verse and should naturally scale to Itadori especially

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
So, Sukuna is literally the top dog of the verse and should naturally scale to Itadori especially
I dont even know if we can scale him to itadori considering that he just WONT FIGHT THE NIGGA AND KEEPS TRYING TO IGNORE HIM WHEN HES GETTING JUMPED BY HIM.
Idris Elba Table Flip GIF

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I dont even know if we can scale him to itadori considering that he just WONT FIGHT THE NIGGA AND KEEPS TRYING TO IGNORE HIM WHEN HES GETTING JUMPED BY HIM.
It’s pretty much thrown in our faces that as it stands, Sukuna can solo the rest of the setting now that Gojo has bought it.

Got to see for ourselves when they finally fight but I highly doubt Itadori will dance circles around Sukuna in speed

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Okay so question then:

Why hasn't Sukuna done a single Black Flash then? Despite it being the best way to recover your CE and to be able to go and use RCT in the process then?

Like yes, Sukuna does scale above everyone else but that's also equally not how that works.

Like I said, I’ll hold off from pushing this any further but as soon as Sukuna and Itadori fight and are even in speed rather than just Itadori using Black Flash on Sukuna into submission before he can even process what happened, than it stands that he scales to it

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
It’s pretty much thrown in our faces that as it stands, Sukuna can solo the rest of the setting now that Gojo has bought it.

Got to see for ourselves when they finally fight but I highly doubt Itadori will dance circles around Sukuna in speed

If people want like something to use that concrete on everything, we do know that Itadori and everyone who scales to him is at the very least above Supersonic considering that Chosos Blood shit is Supersonic and Itadori can dodge that shit almost point blank. We know that for a fact. After that shit gets fucking with Gege messing up on what he does constantly and we have people going around spreading false scans and cutting bits of interviews out of translations to 1. make gege seem even stupider and 2. push narratives that dont exist.

The JJK vs Debate community is some of the worst i've seen in a long time and we cant trust no one on shit.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
what I argued with is the fact that you can't say something is impressive because "It can be seen over the Horizon" because we already have plenty of bombs that can be that big and are nowhere near as destructive as the shit we see in Anime or even a simple Asteroid collision.

That's literally what my argument is: Depending on Visuals alone doesn't mean shit without actual proper analysis.

visuals, and the way how is done, is what matters the most, for example, a large visible explosion, which can be seen from space, in aoe, can result to at least country+ levels, even higher, in how fast it was done, the ke varies depends on the explosion, another example is also the cloud parting feats, some of them can result to most minimum at city/city+ levels, some others can result to even country+/continental levels

there are many ''tricks'' at how a feat can be examined, you dont have to rely on calcs for this type of feats, if you obd for years, you can legit eyeball them, like i had done, for most of those type of feats, and without numbers (the exact), i was accurate on the results, for several feats we know

overall, this is something i have to address, calcs and all, are good, but peeps dont have to parrot them and rely on them 100%, you have to rely also on your debate skills/mindet and the search you have done, on how the obd works, for feats examination and all

visuals, and the way how is done, is what matters the most, for example, a large visible explosion, which can be seen from space, in aoe, can result to at least country+ levels, even higher, in how fast it was done, the ke varies depends on the explosion, another example is also the cloud parting feats, some of them can result to most minimum at city/city+ levels, some others can result to even country+/continental levels

there are many ''tricks'' at how a feat can be examined, you dont have to rely on calcs for this type of feats, if you obd for years, you can legit eyeball them, like i had done, for most of those type of feats, and without numbers (the exact), i was accurate on the results, for several feats we know

overall, this is something i have to address, calcs and all, are good, but peeps dont have to parrot them and rely on them 100%, you have to rely also on your debate skills/mindet and the search you have done, on how the obd works, for feats examination and all

Yeah and I'm saying that it's pretty clear that isn't what was being used in SB there when Blaze brought only that part up. Like yeah, Jyubi Bombs are absolutely Country+ but it's explicitly a terrible description alone to use it for when there are plenty of other ways to use it(Including the Anime).
Like I don't really care about the Double Standard at the moment but it is weird to ONLY state how big the explosion is and little else when you can point to another feat that has an attack "reach space" and it's not all that powerful and nothing else.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I’ll play Devil’s Advocate, the Bleach time on paper has a win-con with Aizen + Lille Barro maybe but it won’t matter when the difference in power is worse then 3 ants facing a lion.

And even X-Axis probably won’t work when Beerus should logically be able to resist Hakai like Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza all have. Same reason Ichimonji definitely won’t be doing a thing to him even if Ichibei manages to get any ink on him before being blown to pieces

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
something for the black flash stuff, i posted this before and we agree with lt123 and the rest, months ago

WMHB4SF.jpg

lMumL8p.jpg

they cant react at sub-rel levels or attack at those, cuz it's more like they recognize the exact moment they need to pull the trigger rather than thinking at that level = they try to be in the zone than actually being some actual capacity they possess, also gege's whole power to the 2.5 thing is obviously hype and outlier, cuz for example the the power of a casual grenade to the 2.5 would become almost a semi nuke = lol gege at math skills, once again

so back, to mach 3-4 jjk chars, they got nothing to do with alucard and his verse, alucard is mach 95-100, cuz of the van winkle feat, sukuna wont be able to move and react, let alone use his stuff, lol alucard will assimilate him in secs, not to mention, lol sukuna will have to kill alucard 2 millions of times, and cleave his mist effect too, which covered a small city, plus he has phasing, hypnosis, shape shifting, mind control, even pre-eos version, his regen is superior to any jjk char, so in other words, sukuna gets cuid

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Never met a denser motherfucker than Chadthundercock throughout this entire thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back