• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't, Nitocris Alter alone is far stronger than anyone in Naruto. She is superior than Tlaloc, who is able to hold ORT for a while with her mech to the point that ORT decides to detour (she gets obliterated, but its her effort that counts). Which is also why Egyptian team should be far higher in the gauntlet list
Everyone seems to somehow immediately agree they can just beat Ozy+NitoAlt/Anubis, which is the main problem. No one give reason why, and somehow no one question it. It's so weird.

Like it's already stupid as shit how they basically downplay the hell out of Ozymandias with no ground to speak of:

• A divine protection that grants immortality to Ozymandias and his Guardian Beasts, making total destruction of both the temple and Ozymandias himself necessary to defeat him.[4] This means Ozymandias infinitely regenerates, due to the temple providing him with infinite magical energy.[5] It allows him to remain immortal, even if his spirit core is destroyed, for as long as he remains within the temple.[6] There are various Guardian Beasts, including at least seven sphinxes and others like stone lions. In Camelot, the number of beasts is described as a legion. One of the beasts is Ammit.[7][8]
  • A divine curse of an Ancient Egyptian Divine Spirit that acts as poison to any invaders, killing typical creatures in two seconds and weakens Servants by ranking down their parameters and occasionally weakening some of their Skills, even one resistant to poison like Arash.[4]
  • A curse of the gods that stops enemies from activating Noble Phantasms by sealing them. However, Arash and King Arthur is able to bypass this by utilizing Paracelsus' Philosopher's Stone to temporarily neutralize this restriction. Individuals with strong ties to Divine Spirits such as themselves being Divine Spirits (including former Divine Spirits) are unaffected by this restriction, such as Brynhildr. Noble Phantasms that were once the property of a Divine Spirit are also unaffected by this restriction.[4]

The main temple’s external walls are covered by the HittitesWP' divine steel, capable of withstanding and rebounding average Anti-Army Noble Phantasms without a scratch. There are also Anti-Purge Defenses around the complex.[4][9]

"W-Well, they can just destroy the place with a Bijuudama", you mean the place that would have survived the Incineration of Humanity? The Place that The Lion King chose to stalemate with because she precisely couldn't destroy it with Rhongomyniad, which shits on any known Bijuudama by leaps and bounds?

And they got no answer for Dendera Light Bulb either nor for Ozymandias' infinite regeneration of him and who he's connected to and this is before we get to Nitocris Alter, the one who can defeat a walking City that houses 2 Divine Spirits worth of power and basically fuck over Camaztoz due to her connection to the Underworld itself because she is one with Anubis at that point.
"W-W-well, they can just Bijuudama her", her Mirror(Which she still has as an Alter) only failed to suck up Rhongomyniad because of how insanely ridiculous that shit is and it still took a huge chunk of it away from RT's suicide attack, no Bijuudama matches that shit.

The rest of the Boruto team is the same old shit: Either overwanked to fuck Okutsuki or wanking the bejessus out of Daemon and Eida.

EDIT: It's honestly dumber how bad they downplay Ozymandias because they focus on the "He can reduce Tokyo to ash" but then ignore he would reduce JAPAN to ashes or again, they ignore the fact that it's comparable to a high end SOLAR FLARE and forget how extremely hot, fast and bullshit that is.
They love their statements... when it comes to stuff like this because it's easy as shit to downplay.

Solar flares extend out to the layer of theSun called the corona. The coronais the outermost atmosphere of the Sun, consisting of highlyrarefied gas. This gas normally has a temperature of a fewmillion degrees Kelvin. Inside aflare, the temperature typically reaches 10 or 20 million degreesKelvin, and can be as high as 100 million degrees Kelvin. Thecorona is visible in soft x-rays, as in the above image. Noticethat the corona is not uniformly bright, but is concentratedaround the solar equator in loop-shaped features. These brightloops are located within and connect areas of strong magneticfield called activeregions. Sunspots are located within these activeregions. Solar flares occur in active regions.

Totally would ONLY vaporize Tokyo, right?

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Without kido, he stands zero chance imo. I'm not sure why this is restricted, as it's likely no Shinigami barehanded and without kido can defeat Barragan in the series, other than maybe CFYOW Zaraki or Horn Ichigo. E

dit: CFYOW Zaraki without eyepatch, obviously!^
Typical Barragan wank alert.
Base Barragan couldn't get blitzed by Soi Fon,
And what the fuck does that fodder have to do with Yamamoto?
who has (at lowest) same level of shunpo mastery as Yamamoto.
Yes that's why she was blitzed by a man who did everything he possibly fucking to avoid ANY kind of direct encounter with Yamamoto. :hm
Released Barragan has even more reaction speed, and his senescence should be even stronger.
Yet it didn't save him from Soi Fon's Bankai when it was fired from anything but very far away, meanwhile Yama blitzed and two-shot a much stronger character than Barragan with his bare hands.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Depends.
How good is Magnus compared to Chaos Horus?

I know he is supposed to be up there for Chaos Primarch.

If he is just as half as good as Chaos Horus. Then no servants, save for Servant Universe ones (Astarte only tbh) can defeat him
Nah, no Primarch scales from Horus, a seriously wounded Sanguinius still had the strength can one shot a Primarch Daemon Prince and as soon as Horus stopped holding back the angel was turned into a puree.

Sanguinius only had a chance if he managed to kill him before Horus stopped holding back.

Regarding the level of the Primarchs top, I think the consensus is that they are Planet level, but there are Solar System feats for weaker characters but it was always controversial at the time, perhaps the perception will change with the latest novels but I suppose it would have to be done a topic about it.

I have a feeling that they are going to downplay Magnus to absurd levels.

:hm

Remember though, SB's boner for downplaying the Nasuverse is so huge they effectively neuter the series to absurd degrees even when you can literally search for shit to see if the claims are true or not(Like the Solar Flare shit when it comes to Dendera Light Bulb as they will constantly stick to it JUST destroying Tokyo as if that shit was ever it's max).

I wouldn't be surprised if they say Magnus solos people he shouldn't be able to.

Proto234

Distinguished
Nah, no Primarch scales from Horus, a seriously wounded Sanguinius still had the strength can one shot a Primarch Daemon Prince and as soon as Horus stopped holding back the angel was turned into a puree.

Sanguinius only had a chance if he managed to kill him before Horus stopped holding back.

Regarding the level of the Primarchs top, I think the consensus is that they are Planet level, but there are Solar System feats for weaker characters but it was always controversial at the time, perhaps the perception will change with the latest novels but I suppose it would have to be done a topic about it.
Just Planet level?

King of time

Exceptional
Dependent.
How strong is Magnus compared to Chaos Horus?

I know he should have been there for the Chaos Primarch.

If he was half as good as Chaos Horus. After that, no servant, except those in the Servant Universe (just Astarte tbh) can defeat him

:tupac he is still stopped by roma

Getting real ridiculous with this Frieren stuff... especially thinking Amadeus and Babbage would lose against her of all people.
EDIT: I do find it funny that in the Frieren vs. Caster thread, it's somehow OOC for Servants to blitz Frieren when it absolutely isn't as if it's somehow likewise that Frieren will somehow catch them offguard and win.

Last edited:

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Just Planet level?

It's just that Warhammer has strange things regarding power level.

For example, there are Daemon feats that in the Warp created supernovas and made stars, one would think that because they are in the Warp they do so not count but in fact the traitor Primarchs and his legions live in the Warp and the Primarchs Daemon are the most powerful Daemons, but also Abbadon who is not a Daemon, he has defeated powerful Daemons in the Warp and is currently considered as strong as a normal Primarch.

But then we have that a nuke can severely damage a Primarch, which although that nukes are much more powerful nukes than the real ones, but they are not planet destroyers because other types of bombs are used to destroy planets.

There is the birth of the Red Angel (not to be confused with Angron who also has that nickname) too who burned the surface of a planet, came out of it, covered space and almost caused a star to go into a supernova, Sanguinius blocked that flame with his wings. But then Angron had a hard time lifting the leg of a Titan, and that a shower of laser weaponry can damage him.

There is also that Luis Dante defeated Skarbrand in a combat who tear apart a planet by hitting the ground with his axes, but in the devastation of Baal Dante almost died fighting with the Swarm Lord, but in the Imperium investigations they say that the Tyranids do not create creatures capable of destroying continents... it's kind of contradictory... while I was writing this I remember there is a Tyranid fleet that entered the Warp to kill Daemons.

A C'tan fragment ate a star, I even think it was a red giant and the truth is I doubt that a C'tan fragment is abysmally above to Primarchs Daemon Prince , but another C'tan fragment is used to face a Hyerophant Tyranid...

Fulgrim defeated a Khaine's avatar with a lot of effort but the Ultramarines also defeated one with a barrage of shots from their tanks... The Imperium's strongest tanks have 4 Terawatts shots which is a lot for a tank but very little for something that is a challenge for a Primarch etc.

That's why I think the best thing would be to make a thread to reach a consensus.

Last edited:

Proto234

Distinguished
It's just that Warhammer has strange things regarding power level.

For example, there are Daemon feats that in the Warp created supernovas and made stars, one would think that because they are in the Warp they do so not count but in fact the traitor Primarchs and his legions live in the Warp and the Primarchs Daemon are the most powerful Daemons, but also Abbadon who is not a Daemon, he has defeated powerful Daemons in the Warp and is currently considered as strong as a normal Primarch.

But then we have that a nuke can severely damage a Primarch, which although that nukes are much more powerful nukes than the real ones, but they are not planet destroyers because other types of bombs are used to destroy planets.

There is the birth of the Red Angel (not to be confused with Angron who also has that nickname) too who burned the surface of a planet, came out of it, covered space and almost caused a star to go into a supernova, Sanguinius blocked that flame with his wings. But then Angron had a hard time lifting the leg of a Titan, and that a shower of laser weaponry can damage him.

There is also that Luis Dante defeated Skarbrand in a combat who tear apart a planet by hitting the ground with his axes, but in the devastation of Baal Dante almost died fighting with the Swarm Lord, but in the Imperium investigations they say that the Tyranids do not create creatures capable of destroying continents... it's kind of contradictory... while I was writing this I remember there is a Tyranid fleet that entered the Warp to kill Daemons.

A C'tan fragment ate a star, I even think it was a red giant and the truth is I doubt that a C'tan fragment is abysmally above to Primarchs Daemon Prince , but another C'tan fragment is used to face a Hyerophant Tyranid...

Fulgrim defeated a Khaine's avatar with a lot of effort but the Ultramarines also defeated one with a barrage of shots from their tanks... The Imperium's strongest tanks have 4 Terawatts shots which is a lot for a tank but very little for something that is a challenge for a Primarch etc.

That's why I think the best thing would be to make a thread to reach a consensus.
Now you just reminds me about Kaldor Draigo and how he is able to injure and beat Daemon Mortarion when both are in the warp. Which doesn't make sense at all.

I think I'll take TTS potrayal of Draigo explains how he is able to do that lol

seth

Preeminent
Now you just reminds me about Kaldor Draigo and how he is able to injure and beat Daemon Mortarion when both are in the warp. Which doesn't make sense at all.

I think I'll take TTS potrayal of Draigo explains how he is able to do that lol
draigo only was able to do that since he had mortarion true name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back