Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Salfarc

Paramount
To be fair, it's most likely a Nasu Retcon that people get asshurt alot by("How dare a writer decides to renege on something and go in a different direction from when he written it in a databook a decade ago!") considering even in Extra CCC and the Extella Series, Gilgamesh's Enkidu Chains can be used to hurt enemies and Servants and while they may not be at full power unless they are facing Divinity, they would still be Chains strong enough to kill Demonic Beasts casually and be a threat to Mash's life.
Was it a threat to Mash's life? I don't remember that. While I know she struggles vs Kingu in Babylonia, I dont remember the part where the chain itself threaten her. Was it?

1710750565176.png

Also his comment get worse and worse.

Was it a threat to Mash's life? I don't remember that. While I know she struggles vs Kingu in Babylonia, I dont remember the part where the chain itself threaten her. Was it?

Kingu primarily used his Chains to attack Ritsuka and Mash quite a few times in the early episodes and it was a danger to both of them for very obvious reasons. I know, me and Nihilus watched them very recently.

Salfarc

Paramount
Kingu primarily used his Chains to attack Ritsuka and Mash quite a few times in the early episodes and it was a danger to both of them for very obvious reasons. I know, me and Nihilus watched them very recently.

1710751325054.png

Funny is, this guy's take so bad even reddit is against this guy. Reddit which few days ago have thread downplaying Gil.

Salfarc

Paramount
More than series like Bleach have going for them. Doesn’t even have real speed feats until the last arc because Kubo is allergic to backgrounds and enamored with the worthless blitzing trope circular reasoning

You only need a claim or showing, the bar is subterranean for a number of popularly discussed media
1710752307606.png

Whats your response to this?

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
What feats do the Herrshers have? I've heard some pretty crazy stuff, with all these bubble universes

star level for those above ~2-4 gem Void/Reason
bubble universe size changes based on perception, the high end interpretation is small galaxy level or so

Randomdude

Preeminent
. :mjlolbruh I doubt the stupid skeleton reaches the town level

Its really weird to measure, cause the author is inconsistent. Nuclear blast is stated to be one of the highest aoe spells and it can cover a city district, two or three city districts max if comboed with widen and triplicate magic.

Saying that the author contradicts this in a qna after that novel came out where he blatantly states ainz could end an entire country with a single super tier spell.

And thats before you get into weird Damage = aoe arguments that come up because nuclear blast when widened isn't a more powerful explosion, you won't be more damaged by it/theres not technically more power, it simply covers a greater area because thats how the arbitrary rules of magic dictate it work.

Cure elim is still one of the wildest things Ive seen people trying to calc, it's body is made up of 1.2 million zombies, whom are all perfectly preserved due to the way they died (Mass soul suck) Only 400,000 of which were humans.

SupremeZaarin

Illustrious

Any of these would solo.

If the Jedi took this prompt consistently with no difficulty the Jedi Order wouldn’t have been systematically dismantled by clones. Blue team is so far above clone troopers it’s ridiculous.

Honestly if it wasn’t for Mace being in this prompt I wouldn’t bet on the Jedi the majority of the time. Jedi have struggled on the past against talented bounty hunters such as Cad Bane and Boba Fett with each member of Blue team is a massive step above them both.

SW people are far superior than IRL people. Heck, you can train a human being to actually block blaster bolts at light speed. On top of that, the dark side of the Force had become so dominant during this time period that it hindered the Jedi.

Mind trick doesn’t work well on strong minded individuals. It’s unlikely a mind trick is going to be preformed successfully on someone like John 117 in the middle of combat when it fails on Cad Bane while he’s restrained.

The context here is that the Jedi, as opposed to the Sith, are not the kind of people who would destroy someone's mind.

Which wouldn’t work do to shielding which while surprised at this would allow a fellow SPARTAN to unload with one of their various weapons.

Lightsabers are powerful enough to overpower the shields quickly. Reminder that a lightsaber is as hot as the core of a star.

My view is the Spartans use either snipers or the Spartan laser and snipe them from a distance .

The Jedi foresee this incoming attack quickly.

To help keep the Jedi off balance, smart A.I might take control of the MJOLNIR armor and do actions that wouldn’t be able to be picked up using a Jedi’s empathic based precognition

No, the precognition with the Force works many ways. It is not just sensing someone's feelings. It can have someone literally see through time itself. SW precognition is overpowered as hell.

force user tried to deflect a ballistic projectile they might hit the projectile and melt it.

Or just deflect it with the Force. The molten remains would be blocked by a Force shield.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Any of these would solo.

SW people are far superior than IRL people. Heck, you can train a human being to actually block blaster bolts at light speed. On top of that, the dark side of the Force had become so dominant during this time period that it hindered the Jedi.

The context here is that the Jedi, as opposed to the Sith, are not the kind of people who would destroy someone's mind.

For a second there I thought they were talking about the Blue Team from Red vs Blue.
Still stupid either way. :kobeha

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Allon who beat Vollstanding Quilge into the ground, damaging him even through his Blut, to the point the guy had to use Sklaverei despite really not wanting to...losing to BASE Bazz B? :facepalm

Yeah no, there is NO Nazi beating Allon in Base unless their name is Gremmy, Royd, The Elites, Uryu or Haschwalth.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I am so sick and tired of these Millennials, ever-perpetually looking for excuses and flimsy justifications to deny the facts.
I see and what facts are those? :maybe
Your fave from the 1980s and 1990s doesn't hold a candle to Zamasu.
Beelzebumon is from the early 2000s actually. :mjpls
Your fave from the 1980s and 1990s gets squashed by Zamasu who no one can kill, not even Zeno.
Zeno literally DID kill him though. :kobeha
Move on with the time, old man.
More like stop ignoring the feats of other characters and stop pretending Zamasu's immortality matters more than it actually does.

Back