Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

These are the feats for Star. Don’t know how accurate it is.
Image.jpg

Randomdude

Preeminent
Random overlord fact time, apparently the cockroaches created by The giant cockroach king in the great pit have no limit on the amount he can summon/create. Not only that they're actually about as tough as iron they average 150 centimeters long...Which for refrence the biggest cockroaches in the real world are about 9 centimeters long.

Meaning realistically that four foot tall bug could destroy the empire and kingdom with ease as long as he sat his ass in a cave and kept sending out his children to reek havok.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Random overlord fact time, apparently the cockroaches created by The giant cockroach king in the great pit have no limit on the amount he can summon/create. Not only that they're actually about as tough as iron they average 150 centimeters long...Which for refrence the biggest cockroaches in the real world are about 9 centimeters long.

Meaning realistically that four foot tall bug could destroy the empire and kingdom with ease as long as he sat his ass in a cave and kept sending out his children to reek havok.
Fuck those things dude

Randomdude

Preeminent
Dont disagree but the anime had me thinking they were like a foot long max, and while some are definitely that size they apparently range from about nine centimeters to 150 centimeters, meaning, they're between 9 centimeters and 4 feet long. The smallest of them is about the size of the biggest bastards in the world

Regular Archer Gil is so arrogant that he might not even consider using Ea until it's too late.

It never stops being annoying when you see people say this shit unironically...
Gilgamesh's "arrogance" literally begins and ends with him using his Clairvoyance at you and guessing your threat level from that simple glimpse. Dude screwed around with Heracles yet never let him get close, made certain he would be forced to protect Illya earning free hits and even using Enkidu before he can get close(Unironically just like he did against Iskandar).

It's one of the reasons why Shirou was able to even do the damage he did... and he didn't even truly win on his own either as Angra Mainyu fucked him over and Archer had to save his ass.

Composite Gil - the one that kills Tiamat - is a whole different beast since he's basically Caster with GoB and Ea.

There's no such Gilgamesh...
All that was is Gilgamesh summoning his Servant self into his corpse as a catalyst, that's it.

shiny

Paramount

1. Art the Clown, Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger, Chucky, and SpringTrap
2. Deadshot(DCEU)
3. Jason Voorhees(Friday The 13th)
4. Nightwing(comics)
5.Captain America (Marvel 616)
6. Darth Sidious(DE)
7. Darth Traya (KOTOR)
8. Entire GTA Online Session (Full of tryhards, no modders)
9. Deku(MHA)
10.Wolverine(Marvel 616)
11. Samus Aran (Metroid)
12. Scarlet Witch (Multiverse of Madness)

Could he win against everyone here?

He would stop at 1. Lol.

Putting MCU Scarlet Witch above Samus fucking Aran
You what mate?

But yeah, he's not getting past one at all, Freddy Krueger alone basically has Yoriichi fucked, dead to rights and I think I have heard of Art The Clown and he may be just as bad as Freddy if I remember him right?

EDIT: Okay I was right, Art The Clown does have some baseline supernatural abilities, not like Freddy Krueger but definitely is a huge edge against Yoriichi.

Last edited:

What is with them just throwing Frieren at everyone? And it's not even making sense anymore :heston

So Rin and Shirou would lose to Frieren and Fern despite Frieren explicitly stating that Stark would murder them before they could even get a spell off... and Rin and Shirou are above that dude by leaps and bounds.

But Sesshomaru, a person whose speed has never been stated outright, can just murder Frieren no problem because Bakusaiga
:jordangif

Spacebattles continues showing they have no standards nor memory permanence... and before anyone says something, yes, Sesshomaru dunks on Frieren as badly as he does if he was facing Miroku in a fight but it never ceases to be funny when they do these insane contradictions.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Touma might as well be a toddler next to Izayoi’s level of strength and endurance is what their saying

Back