Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

King of time

Exceptional
I mean sure but being reduced to mince meat Is a pretty decent level of regen, I can't think of anything in the real world that survives that process. (Being fair it's solidly in the this isn't how regeneration works category, what with the fact creatures don't seem to lose memories/anything note worthy even with crippling head truama)

Maybe you and I have different thoughts on what constitutes regen "Worth it's salt" And Im not convinced any level short soul based regen would let you survive your soul being eaten... Which is in of itself a form of instant death
:skullyJust as I guessed you immediately wank ainz

King of time

Exceptional
all the darkness of this world is mine"

Soul society is shown to have stars
Gremmy showed there are galaxies in the world

"proves that he can apply this concept on a global scale"

Maybe you didn't see the part where he said "all darkness is mine"

And the part where ichibei's ability allows him to literally create concepts.

Dude controls and creates concepts "prove he can do it on a universal scale"

Black is a universal concept if you didn't know, and he literally states that it's his.
:becelbleach fan always a crazy disease

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
@Xcano I'm not going to pretend I read every single tl;dr post you made in this thread, or even the entirety of this one, because frankly your verbosity reeks of pretentiousness. Just answer this question for me. Since you believe that there is a difference between the "ki" durability and physical durability of DB characters, how did Trunks slice Frieza in half? Frieza, who was cut in half and was on zero Ki, tanked Namek's explosion. He comes to Earth, at full power, and Trunks dices him up with a sword. Was the sword magic? Did it have special properties? If not, please explain to the class how Trunks was able to do this.

goku spars and blocks said sword with his finger right after too

:bookerplsHonkai's feats aren't even consistent,Herrscher of fire takes up to a week to destroy just one continent

Newly awakened Wendy and previous era HoF are weaker than most of the flamechasers except like, Griseo, so this isn't a mark against Kevin. They are still wrong though

King of time

Exceptional
senjumaru it completly irrilevant to this debate, Yhwach was collapsing the entire cosmology by himself in the manga, via pure strength of his reiatsu and that CANNOT be lower than universal, no matter what
i wonder when bleach stan will stop talking about bleach uni,muti

King of time

Exceptional
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
LOL

R1: Loyalist Magnus vs Post-Headshot Accelerator

If they take the Red Angel feat and it is the Accelerator prior to meeting Aiwass.

The albino shouldn't be able to kill Magnus, so he would respond with Time-stop and other powers.

R2: Daemon Prince Magnus vs Pre-Headshot Accelerator (Fight takes place In the Materium)
This is the same as the previous one.

R3: Daemon Prince Magnus vs Post-Qliphah Puzzle 545 Accelerator (Fight takes place in the eye of terror)
Accelerator with a punch but I'm not sure if he can give him a "true death" but for all practical purposes the albino should win with one hit.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Imagine whining about double standards when I posted multiple cites for the inverted gravity of the hollow earth portals while all OSA has done is whine and complain the I won't take his words at face value.

Sounds like someone who doesn't like their headcanon got challenged

It's funny because in the comment section, the OP actually clarifies where he got this from... and it's from Gege and Jujutsu Kaisen :russ

Yeah, that's actually completely understandable considering Gege really is one of the most inconsistent authors around due to being terrible at math and admitting as such plenty of times in his omakes amongst other things.

Newly awakened Wendy and previous era HoF are weaker than most of the flamechasers except like, Griseo, so this isn't a mark against Kevin. They are still wrong though

It never stops being funny how these dudes refuse to give anything about Fate is genuine dues and just act like "ORT is Planetary because he's called the "Planet Eater" and just ignore anything and everything else that is said in the series including that it's displaced Heart is the equivalent of a Star itself just so they can keep the narrative that ORT is just Planetary.

:skully
Of course they would act like it's ONLY Romulus that matters as a Grand and no one else comes close...

Back