• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Name is pretty outclassed, maybe she has a chance if she effectively becomes a monster but that's purely hypothetical. Fathomless Rift gives Sukuna a heart attack, brain aneurysm, and pincushions him with shadow blades if he avoids a domain expansion, makes it a mutual kill if he doesn't.

I'll jump into the rest of the thread but I seriously have to LOL at how Spacebattles treats No Name like a nobody because of Sigma getting warnings from The Watcher on how to dodge her shit and that must mean she's slow as shit and weak as hell(Which makes no damn sense when she's able to nearly murder a Dead Apostle like Jester on every confrontation) because they refuse to ever get that Sigma is a trained Combat Mage and thus would be far more superhuman than anyone in JJK...

Serenity is the only one that I can see Sukuna beating 100% of the time. Sukuna is resistant to poison, and Serenity doesn't have that much going for her in terms of hax. This applies to all three rounds.

What type of poison is Sukuna resistant to? This is why I always end up laughing when people say shit like this unironically(Because it's like their barometer is "how similar something is" without understanding that just because 2 attacks or haxes seem similar, does not mean they are similar, like them thinking Tristan's Failnaught being like it is means Sukuna's Cleave/Dismantle is the same way). Serenity's poison can straight up corrode metal and that's from her body/fluids and her Noble Phantasm is even more ridiculous than that, her shit would only be weaker than shit like Hydra Venom, has Sukuna tanked shit like that?

Hundred Persona is a tossup. I feel like she should be able to beat him if he does not take her seriously, but once Sukuna locks, she is cooked. Sukuna's DE would be like Ionian Hetatoi all over again. This also applied to all three rounds.

Again, we are ignoring that each of the Hundred Personas are actually pretty damn good at their sole job and some put similar Heroic Spirits on a playing field of strength and speed but nah, let's just pretend Sukuna has an advantage if he "locks"(like that means shit).

Cursed Arm(best Hassan) wins his match. Delusional Heartbeat should instakill Sukuna. I don't think he can regen from having his heart destroyed. Although, maybe 4 arm Sukuna can survive? His biology is wonky enough that I can see him having two hearts.

The funny part is that people are acting as if "Cursed Arm can't kill Sukuna because he can survive without a heart" but forget the fact that Cursed Arm has another option:

It is also possible to switch the two existences by touching the target's chest, allowing Hassan to devour the heart and gain the opponent's intelligence. It may not mean instant death to some opponents, allowing for the chance of a final counterattack before death.[11]

And the funny part is that Kotomine didn't even survive because "He had no Heart", the issue was that Angra Mainyu's Curse > Shayatan's and that's why it was ineffective... but I can guarantee if you tell SB members this, they will pretend Sukuna > Angra Mainyu's Curse and thus Shayatan because that's all they can do.

Though it's still funny they act as if them losing their Presence Concealment Rank when they make an attack means that Sukuna can suddenly react to ANY ATTACK is just hilarious to me as if he can react if they go full stupid on his ass or anything like that.

It's also what that ability specifically does, Blut Vene is specifically an ability that has weird interactions with temperatures, Yhwach had to use it not to be reduced into ash by Yamamoto.

That's literally not how Blut Vene works... all it does is enhance your durability since that's why RyodYhwach and Haschwalth wasn't turned to ashes but can still die and get vaporized if Yamamoto hits them dead on or they hit his body.

This is also ridiculous considering As Nodt died to Rukia's Bankai.

I'm gonna need citations for this.

Blut Vene never had any specific ability to interact with extreme temperatures, it only increases one's defensive ability (durability). By this logic Rukia can't resist her own absolute zero, while Yamamoto can't resist his own sun core temperature bankai since they don't have blut vene. Byakuya similarly also resisted near absolute zero and no Rukia didn't control her temperature so it wouldn't hurt him, because Rukia explicitly struggling to control her body temperature without his help.

Basically this. Neither Yamamoto nor Rukia could handle their Bankai for long and Yamamoto explicitly states he will die from his Bankai if he keeps it up and he's very clearly weakened using it after releasing it after believing he killed Yhwach. Meanwhile Rukia was not weakened after using her Bankai, she was so badly weakened Renji had to basically carry the fight against Bazz B the whole time.
Like Byakuya did resist her turning her temperature down, it was not at Absolute Zero when he did so(And it still messed up his hand for a bit when he did it).

King of time

Exceptional
Tezcatlipoca with his Almighty-esque powers? It's hard to think of someone with enough physical strength to counter his ice and also break out of his power negation. He can basically disable NPs with a wave of his hand or within four seconds. Not to mention, he can freeze all matter including energy. I can't think of any normal servant that would counter those, because judging from the last thread, it seems Gremmy's meteor is stronger than Thia's.
:tupacin your dreams niggas,he can't even surpass people like emiya

Last edited:

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ

Perfect Cell is a gag character, like Arale.

"Oh, so you thought that destroying my head containing my core nucleus would end me? By the power of aSsPuLl I am instantly back"

"Oh so you you forced me to vomit 18? Well guess what, somehow I'm back to my Perfect form"

"Oh so you thought that literally self-destroying myself would be the end? Nah I'm back, just luck lollll"

"Oh I also learned how to use Instant Transmission because ??????? lol "

It's actually amazing what an inconsistent, half-assed, dumb, overrated mess DBZ is. Boy am I glad that the writers improved, which is why Dragon Ball Super has far less dumb shit than Z.

Perfect Cell is a gag character, like Arale. Pretty much nothing about him makes sense, pretty much he is a walking asspull.

Is this account a robot or something?

As in, he just gains their knowledge or he literally devours their ability to think, causing them to become a braindead vegetable?

The former, which is enough to know what Sukuna does while crippling him enough that he has to limit his CE to keep his body functioning without a heart entirely.
The truly funny thing is if you interpret his Protection of Wind ability correctly, Cleave and Dismantle should do nothing to him at all considering we know explosions count since Summer 3.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

This isn't really an argument at all? So what if we see Yuki's blackhole and not the effects of the gravity inversion?

Yuki's blackhole only destroys a small town sized area and the planet level hype comes from Kenjaku, your still relying on statements to make the assumption that Yuki's blackhole is equivalent to a real blackhole and that it can destroy the planet.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I mean, the only reason it didn't destroy the planet was because precautions were taken to stop that from happening, and it's not like it scales to anyone directly in the first place

So why's it even being brought up? :rock

I mean, the only reason it didn't destroy the planet was because precautions were taken to stop that from happening, and it's not like it scales to anyone directly in the first place

So why's it even being brought up? :rock

Man you have been here for years and you are STILL saying dumb shit like that unironically? To Aru really is all in your brain, isn't it?

This isn't really an argument at all? So what if we see Yuki's blackhole and not the effects of the gravity inversion?

Yuki's blackhole only destroys a small town sized area and the planet level hype comes from Kenjaku, your still relying on statements to make the assumption that Yuki's blackhole is equivalent to a real blackhole and that it can destroy the planet.

That's precisely the problem, people think that a characters' statement alone matters when that's not how the OBD works, getting really goddamned stupid how many times this keeps being brought up for JJK(Really shows how little people read these days...)

Bro, that entire fucking topic is garbage and proves my point :heston
They STILL believe that Nasuverse Characters outside of ORT isn't Planetary because they refuse to acknowledge a single damn thing about the series due to their retarded bias.

Tezcapolitica will now suddenly get his ass whooped by Hitsugaya?! Since when?! If anything, niggas was hyping him up to be stronger than Quetzalcoatl based on him just being a Grand Servant(Which is only true as a Grand Servant), now we are just pretending Excalibur isn't enough to kill Hitsugaya and you need the Lostbelt Kings(Surtr, Cernunnos, ORT in particular) to do so which is LMFAO. Real talk, real shit, Hitsugaya would be fucking wrecked by Karna alone in every single form... without the need or use of Vasavi Shakti as an Noble Phantasm.

Tezca and Quetz would casually body the motherfucker for free and anyone else after that would body Bleach as a verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back