Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Maybe but again, the issue is that we have nothing else on how fast they are truly capable of and we have had series where people reacted to things while being slower than they should be(Fate is hilariously one of them).
So just because we know they can dodge Lightning Blasts even if they are the real thing, we can't give them that scaling from that alone.

We also have Stark being so fast the sound of his attack doesn't propagate until after he's finished, a couple of lame mages easily catch the Stille while their much faster attack magic can be blocked by someone not even looking at them, a character uses a specific movement spell that's faster than Ferns soul track (Frieren cant see it from the front) who Frieren later physically catches through prediction, and a curse that is invisible and covers several dozen kilometers in an instant being "reacted" to by multiple high-end mages. Frieren later fights someone who can also use her giga-force push and the two of them trade blows with that at point blank. Prime!Himmel specifically is so fast modern Frieren can't see him move despite being far more powerful than her original journey self.

We also have Stark being so fast the sound of his attack doesn't propagate until after he's finished, a couple of lame mages easily catch the Stille while their much faster attack magic can be blocked by someone not even looking at them, a character uses a specific movement spell that's faster than Ferns soul track (Frieren cant see it from the front) who Frieren later physically catches through prediction, and a curse that is invisible and covers several dozen kilometers in an instant being "reacted" to by multiple high-end mages. Frieren later fights someone who can also use her giga-force push and the two of them trade blows with that at point blank. Prime!Himmel specifically is so fast modern Frieren can't see him move despite being far more powerful than her original journey self.

Yeah, that still doesn't mean they are beyond supersonic as you are trying to proclaim...
Especially since some of those only show they have higher reactions than their own movement speed through other means.

Oh and forgot to mention to you both that the thread specified that it was the Amazon Prime tv version of Omniman in the gauntlet instead of the comics version.

Either one way or the other, I assume the only way anyone on the Shonen hero side would have a legitimate chance at beating Omniman is if speed was equalized for all intents and purposes?
@Astaro @Xhominid The Apex So I repeat myself.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

"Giorno has GER"

Sad Vince Mcmahon GIF by Justin

Giorno is weird for vs , Without GER is pretty weak and rely on plot armor and with GER he stomps or gets stomped.

That's basically how it is. It's funny too because I'm not sure how they think Edmond Dantes can escape GER or that Aoko can do anything about GER herself(Well she potentially could... if we get more on how Blue/The 5th Magic works) and it's the only reason the JoJo side even wins as Worm otherwise is wanked to shit for being ultimately a pretty weak series outside of the Endbringers or whatever.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
So your point still remains the same.

Good to know. I'm just still waiting for @Cryso Agori to weigh in with his own take.

@Atem Would you like to weigh on in how TV Omniman would do against the updated list of all the Shonen protagonists? https://onelastforum.com/threads/ci...2-electric-boogaloo.3777/page-924#post-443778
Omniman solos. Holy shit. He is still downplaying Omniman. I remember when he tried to pretend that Smart Atoms were not a thing, because he tried to argue they were retconned because the info book was old. When they never were.

Back