Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

From my own reading of the Mage exam arc the speed aspect of the birds that's always emphasizes is the fact that they're as fast/faster than sound. No real focus on them being "many times faster than sound" which I think would actually have been brought up if it was relevant.

And if the mages trying to capture them where also supersonic then it would be relevant and important that the birds are not just faster than sound but so much faster than sound that supersonic mages have no hope of keeping up with them.

:tiredofthis

The fact that Mook is trying so hard to make those birds somehow be hypersonic+ so that the Mages aren't subsonic as they canonically are(Which is why Frieren outright state that if Stark takes her and Fern by surprise, they are fucked and it's not like Stark is some truly monstrous powerhouse by shonen standards) just so he can try and have his cake and eat it too with portraying both RWBY and Frieren as "powerhouses"

And for the record, as much as I am already beginning to like Japanese media and some other form of Eastern media more than American (and Western) media increasingly more in general nowadays (barring maybe the few absolute most favorite things of all time from the latter like Mickey Mouse and classic Disney)...

I still see myself preferring Dc, Marvel, and American comic superheroes over Dragon Ball and most Shonen Jump/battle shonenshit anime and manga protagonists and supporting them more in powerscaling debates overall.

I mean everyone there shouldn't be able to keep up with Omni-Man, Tao iirc is only MHS-rel and so is Goku at that point. Omni-Man is massively ftl.

They are, even little things like dodging space debris or finding a planet would be impossible if you couldn't react at the speed you were moving, mind Mark tackling Allen into the moon shows that Viltrumites can react at rel-ftl speeds and there's also a guidebook that says Viltrumite senses scale to the speed there moving.

Omni-Man literally oneshots the entire list with a single attack, Mash isn't even on the list but if he is, Omni-Man beats him up mid-diff.

Vash iirc has a moon level attack but afaik he needs to charge up to use it and it wouldn't kill Omni-Man.
Okay cool bruh.

Granted Nik Sperg admitted that his answers were before Season 2 got released, but still said:

Season 2 isn't out yet so it's all pretty much as we ran through it in this thread a while back.

Given that some of the people in this match up have stuff like Mash's "be made 100x slower through time magic but then overcome it and still be able to blitz people by virtue of pure speed," Alita's "I perfectly counter and neutralise a million different sonic waves moving through someone's brain at the speed of sound in a few seconds," and Koro-Sensei's "I can do hyper precise stuff at Mach 20," stuff - I don't think Nolan can reasonably complete.

Like, for real, Mash just folds him up by himself.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Even though I'm not the most hard-core capeshit fanboy myself and the genre itself isn't on the absolute top of my list, I actually think Dc > Marvel is one of the most based opinions ever.
I will admit the Sam Raimi Spider-Man flicks. The ones with Tobey Maguire, are some of the best superhero flicks period for me.

I even loved the third one minus it being cluttered with tackling too many bad guys and subplots at once to finish everything into a trilogy

@Cryso Agori and not to mention he also said this all the below shit in his post approaching the bottom of the first page: https://community.cbr.com/showthrea...anga-Protags&p=6547802&viewfull=1#post6547802

Sperg Hasta said:
And, critically, some of those fast people have damage well in excess of what's needed to make Nolan hurt.

Thinking about the durability thing, Nolan was largely unhurt by most things.

Highest feat is likely the Hammer:

Most impressive given that he was hit twice and only got a nosebleed from it. However, let's look at our "Too Fast" list and see who has damage output above that:

1. Son Goku (King Piccolo Saga) - King Piccolo was on the level of "obliterate most of a city with some small expenditure of power," and Goku did beat him but Goku also didn't show firepower to match him. He might be able to mess with Omni-Man given how hard he can hit at this point but Omni-Man might just be able to outlast him.

2. Naruto Uzumaki (No Boruto) - Naruto can spam attacks that dwarf the Hammer and has access to a lot of esoteric stuff on top of that. Might take a while but he'll do it.

3. Monkey D. Luffy - Luffy hits absurdly hard, Haki bypasses durability normally and Ryou is more advanced form of that. He can just shower Nolan with blows until he goes down. Also, Gear 5 breaks all the rules of durability to some extent so I am pretty sure Nolan will be hurt by him much worse than he would expect.

4. Ichigo Kurosaki (Final Getsuga Tensho version) - Dude obliterates small mountains by swinging in their general direction and is a million times faster than Nolan. Easy clap here.

5. Yusuke Urameshi - With the powerups he got from the Demon World Tournament arc, he blows away mountains with his energy attacks, punches people into the stratosphere with minimal effort and is much, much faster than Nolan. Might take a while but I think his damage output is high enough that he can kill Nolan before he gases out.

7. Izuku Midoriya - I don't think he quite hits hard enough. He can certainly blitz with Gear Shift and Full Cowl but I don't think he can hurt Nolan enough to actually kill him before Deku runs out of energy.

8. Yoh Asakura - Assuming he has Amidamaru rather than the Spirit of the Earth, I don't think he does enough damage. No idea how Nolan would interact with an Oversoul but I don't think he can be hurt by it outside of some kind of spiritual attack damage rules or something. Yoh can blitz all day but Shamen are specifically built around having finite resources so I imagine he'd run dry before Nolan goes down.

9. Gash Bell (Original Series) - Sidestepping the whole Kiyomaru casting angle; Gash shoves mountains around physically, wrestles with people who outmuscle black holes, critically wounds city-sized giants with his biggest attacks and has taken mountain erasing attacks to the face without dying. He's a lot faster and has a lot of energy to throw around. Nolan will be hurting but given that Gash can likely contest him in raw strength as well, this is a messy one.

10. Ranma Saotome - Trivially faster but doesn't hit nearly hard enough and, because Nolan only has physical attacks, he's not really got the Hiryuu Shoten-ha on deck for this. It'll take days but Ranma will tire and Nolan will maul him.

11. Tanjiro Kamado - Can't hurt him, eventually tires and dies easily.

12. Meliodas (Original Series) - Hits incredibly hard, especially with his endgame abilities that allow him to match The One in combat. Effortlessly quicker and has regen on top of that. I don't think Nolan can win here.

13. Natsu Dragneel - No comment, I think not enough gun but others will know more.

14. Negi Springfield (Original Series) - Hard to say. He's well faster than him even outside of Great Thunder In Heaven but his biggest hits cost him a fair amount of energy and he doesn't have a limitless supply. Tota Kanoe would have an easier time. I think Negi could likely take it, he's resourceful enough to manage his energy for an attrition battle.

16. Koro-Sensei - Waaaay too fast but doesn't hit that hard as I recall. I think he has a suicide move that shattered the moon or something? It's been a long time. I favour Nolan on gut instinct here.

17. Alita - See my previous comments about Viltrumite vulnerability to vibrations in their flight centre. That's technically not canon in the animated show yet but, if we consider it a strat, then Alita is almost tailor-made to debilitate Nolan.

18. Toriko (Pre-timeskip) - Way too fast, arguably a lot stronger, likely mauls him.

20. Gon Freecss (Adult Form) - Way too fast but doesn't hit... that hard... I think he might die before he kills Nolan depending on how we interpret his Nen Condition functioning in this scenario. Hits Nolan a lot, likely hurts him a bit but I don't think he can put him down.

22. Vash the Stampede - Waaaay too fast again. The Angel Arm at max hits harder than the Hammer so that works. Or he can use black hole bullets which... should work?

24. Shinra Kusakabe (No Shinrabanshoman) - Even with lightspeed, doesn't hit nearly hard enough. Nolan eventually grabs him and it's done.

25. Kenshiro - Much too fast and I can't imagine that Hokuto Shinken wouldn't work on Viltrumites as they're very close to human in terms of physiological structure. Phase fist, sever his nerves, take him to pieces.

So yeah, that's a lot of them that could likely solo.

Fucking KEK m8. :oldryoma

1. That is something you actually need to establish comparing feats, and hopefully feats of piercing damage, which is the entire discussion the 2 buffoons' were having above.

Establish what? That Deku is more durable than Yuta? What the hell has Yuta went through that Deku couldn't? Again, is people forgetting that Heian Sukuna has to be at his absolute weakest for Pre-Awakening Yuji and Yuta to not instantly die fighting him? And it's not like Heian Sukuna is some Country level monstrosity, the dude is barely Town level.

2. That is a painfully pedestrian analysis, because it disregards that Yuta can afford far more damage or even damage to a lethal area, as long as it can be RCT'ed fast enough. It also sidesteps the discussion of his different measures for trying to avoid a hit and reduces it to how Deku's one tool to try and not be in her crosshairs was still not perfect.

...That's not durability then, that's him being able to heal... and it's not like his RCT is limitless either like a Nomu's High Speed Regeneration, that shit takes time and Cursed Energy to do(Which is why a World Dismantle took him out of the fight to actually heal that shit off).

Nagant is fast enough to, after Deku admits himself he fucked up by trying to use more of the Quirks at the same time and even the 3rd comments he limited his amount when he saves Chisaki because doing too much halted his movements before, push Izuku off and escape away in the same move by abusing her rifle recoil.

I don't know why you'd disregard that detail, much less the fact that Nagant's mobility is direct. She aims and shoots and she moves. Izuku needs to push off things or use Black Whips. He doesn't even have time to right himself before he's getting fired at again, in the middle of the night with rain to impair any method of location that isn't his eyes and deducting off trajectories. There's a lot more involved here than "she's just fast enough to do all this".

But sure, give it a try. How fast is Izuku with OfA at this point? That should prove a relevant metric.

Again, what the hell type of answer is this to act as if Yuta can move faster than Deku? Hell, what the fuck is happening with Spacebattle debators at this point?! RedBoi was never this fucking bad before, did their brains melt constantly debating in that shit forum? Is there something that causes people to get dumber over there?

Who cares if Nagant's mobility is direct? The fact that she was able to hit Deku despite his abilities even back then heavily complimented each other and gives him some gnarly speed and she has dealt with other high speedsters in the franchise means she can't keep up with Yuta's speed... how?
Again, these dudes act as if speed is just relative between franchises and don't understand Deku left Mach 3 a LONG ass time ago, something Yuta HASN'T nor has virtually everyone in JJK hasn't.

I will admit the Sam Raimi Spider-Man flicks. The ones with Tobey Maguire, are some of the best superhero flicks period for me.

I even loved the third one minus it being cluttered with tackling too many bad guys and subplots at once to finish everything into a trilogy
Yeah for me, it's mainly The Avengers and Spider-Man that carries the Marvel films for me.

No Way Home is the only MCU film that can rival either Infinity War or Endgame for top spot for me.

:tiredofthis

The fact that Mook is trying so hard to make those birds somehow be hypersonic+ so that the Mages aren't subsonic as they canonically are(Which is why Frieren outright state that if Stark takes her and Fern by surprise, they are fucked and it's not like Stark is some truly monstrous powerhouse by shonen standards) just so he can try and have his cake and eat it too with portraying both RWBY and Frieren as "powerhouses"
I think Frieren stomps RWBY except the Brothers.

Frierrn destroyed Serie’s antimatter barrier with her magic, which contained a huge area of land.
6wOTcno_d.webp

FJxJmub_d.webp
Someone on imgur calced it at city level.

The demon Macht can turn the entire city of Weise into gold.
L0E8zBQ_d.webp

XWLP1Up_d.webp

Serie says Macht could turn the entire Northern Plateau into gold with his power if he tried (The Northern Plateau is a part of a continent).
PEXXLnY_d.webp

oaApXec_d.webp

Solitär was able to break the barrier containing the golden land (which contains the city of Weise) after analyzing.
Nul4KcB_d.webp

MUgS0Rg_d.webp

iltuZfn_d.webp

Solitär was able to react to Frieren’s own lightning magic.
tfrnPjR_d.webp

Frieren can react to Laufen moving with the Jilwer spell, that lets her move at lightning speed.
sXp7gyO_d.webp

i9PJDMN_d.webp

UJaRUoq_d.webp

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
It's been how many days now? This retard Tanakar really can't let it go.

I think Frieren stomps RWBY except the Brothers.

Frierrn destroyed Serie’s antimatter barrier with her magic, which contained a huge area of land.
6wOTcno_d.webp

FJxJmub_d.webp
Someone on imgur calced it at city level.

The demon Macht can turn the entire city of Weise into gold.
L0E8zBQ_d.webp

XWLP1Up_d.webp

Serie says Macht could turn the entire Northern Plateau into gold with his power if he tried (The Northern Plateau is a part of a continent).
PEXXLnY_d.webp

oaApXec_d.webp

Solitär was able to break the barrier containing the golden land (which contains the city of Weise) after analyzing.
Nul4KcB_d.webp

MUgS0Rg_d.webp

iltuZfn_d.webp

Solitär was able to react to Frieren’s own lightning magic.
tfrnPjR_d.webp

Frieren can react to Laufen moving with the Jilwer spell, that lets her move at lightning speed.
sXp7gyO_d.webp

i9PJDMN_d.webp

UJaRUoq_d.webp

I keep hearing that it's actually lightning and stuff but then I hear others bring up the birds and then you have atleast it can be based on reactions or whatever so maybe.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's been how many days now? This retard Tanakar really can't let it go.

At this point it's pretty clear that he's just gonna keep posting until everyone else stops so he can pretend he won as opposed to everyone simply not caring enough to continue entertaining his dumb ass "arguments".

Back