Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

The name of the birds they have to capture is called Stille which can apparently fly faster than the speed of sound, according to Frieren.
hgEy3LK_d.webp

Yeah and Speed of Sound is a measurement so I guess we could go with that but the real question is how far their speed can go?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
At this point it's pretty clear that he's just gonna keep posting until everyone else stops so he can pretend he won as opposed to everyone simply not caring enough to continue entertaining his dumb ass "arguments".
Just like that tryhard troll you and me were handling

:hestonpls

My brother in christ master chief was doing that shit and Samus blows his ass out the fucking water. The covenant get their ass reamed the fuck off reach

This is as bad as SB believing that Ridley has no chance against fucking Ainz

Ah yes, the Dragon that Samus can't even put down permanently without it taking ALOT of effort... is somehow just fodder to Ainz...
They also believe that Ganondorf and Bowser has no chance either but it ignores that both of them have vastly superior Magic to Ainz even on his best day but that's a discussion for another time.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
This is as bad as SB believing that Ridley has no chance against fucking Ainz

Ah yes, the Dragon that Samus can't even put down permanently without it taking ALOT of effort... is somehow just fodder to Ainz...
They also believe that Ganondorf and Bowser has no chance either but it ignores that both of them have vastly superior Magic to Ainz even on his best day but that's a discussion for another time.
Ainz: Attempts his time stop instant death combo
Bowser
pm_bowser_s_rainbow_star_rod_by_professorcreepypasta_d59irc5-fullview.jpg

Wait wait wait , fucking MOOK is saying that RWBY characters are subsonic ?
This is like Overlord_rei saying that Ainz is a wall buster :jaeden

It was more trying to push Frieren into the well past supersonic range while trying to make it seem like it's not a complete stomp against RWBY Maidens either...

Despite Papa Nier showing evidence that it would be a stomp if we are giving them those speed benefits.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Ah yeah this thread
:heston
muh "flowery language" and willful misinterpretations of how Accelerator's powers work

average SB moment

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The problem with the birds isn't their speed, it's that they're that fast while also being resistant to magic and super fucking strong.

None of the mages have any trouble hitting the bird, in fact the two kinda shitty mages on Frierens team easily coordinate magic that catches one without issue.....only for it to smash through it.

They can't fly that fast without specific, specialized magic, but as far as firing spells and defending against them its not anything remotely like a limit

Tablos

Preeminent
It was more trying to push Frieren into the well past supersonic range while trying to make it seem like it's not a complete stomp against RWBY Maidens either....
Frieren case in SB is beyond absurd for me , the series explicity says that a mach 1 bird is too much for mages to handle and SBpergs ''Mages are supersonic because animation is pretty''.
at least this time they decide to wank a good show for once , instead of HP , RWBY , Twilight , Pacific Rim ,KnY and other shit tier franchises.

The problem with the birds isn't their speed, it's that they're that fast while also being resistant to magic and super fucking strong.

None of the mages have any trouble hitting the bird, in fact the two kinda shitty mages on Frierens team easily coordinate magic that catches one without issue.....only for it to smash through it.

They can't fly that fast without specific, specialized magic, but as far as firing spells and defending against them its not anything remotely like a limit

Maybe but again, the issue is that we have nothing else on how fast they are truly capable of and we have had series where people reacted to things while being slower than they should be(Fate is hilariously one of them).
So just because we know they can dodge Lightning Blasts even if they are the real thing, we can't give them that scaling from that alone.

Back