Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

@Cryso Agori

So cutting out some important portions of the Sperg Hasta's take on Shonen protags vs TV Omniman (Season 1 at least)...

Sperg Hasta said:
2. Naruto Uzumaki (No Boruto) - Naruto can spam attacks that dwarf the Hammer and has access to a lot of esoteric stuff on top of that. Might take a while but he'll do it.

3. Monkey D. Luffy - Luffy hits absurdly hard, Haki bypasses durability normally and Ryou is more advanced form of that. He can just shower Nolan with blows until he goes down. Also, Gear 5 breaks all the rules of durability to some extent so I am pretty sure Nolan will be hurt by him much worse than he would expect.

4. Ichigo Kurosaki (Final Getsuga Tensho version) - Dude obliterates small mountains by swinging in their general direction and is a million times faster than Nolan. Easy clap here.

5. Yusuke Urameshi - With the powerups he got from the Demon World Tournament arc, he blows away mountains with his energy attacks, punches people into the stratosphere with minimal effort and is much, much faster than Nolan. Might take a while but I think his damage output is high enough that he can kill Nolan before he gases out.

9. Gash Bell (Original Series) - Sidestepping the whole Kiyomaru casting angle; Gash shoves mountains around physically, wrestles with people who outmuscle black holes, critically wounds city-sized giants with his biggest attacks and has taken mountain erasing attacks to the face without dying. He's a lot faster and has a lot of energy to throw around. Nolan will be hurting but given that Gash can likely contest him in raw strength as well, this is a messy one.

12. Meliodas (Original Series) - Hits incredibly hard, especially with his endgame abilities that allow him to match The One in combat. Effortlessly quicker and has regen on top of that. I don't think Nolan can win here.

14. Negi Springfield (Original Series) - Hard to say. He's well faster than him even outside of Great Thunder In Heaven but his biggest hits cost him a fair amount of energy and he doesn't have a limitless supply. Tota Kanoe would have an easier time. I think Negi could likely take it, he's resourceful enough to manage his energy for an attrition battle.

17. Alita - See my previous comments about Viltrumite vulnerability to vibrations in their flight centre. That's technically not canon in the animated show yet but, if we consider it a strat, then Alita is almost tailor-made to debilitate Nolan.

18. Toriko (Pre-timeskip) - Way too fast, arguably a lot stronger, likely mauls him.

22. Vash the Stampede - Waaaay too fast again. The Angel Arm at max hits harder than the Hammer so that works. Or he can use black hole bullets which... should work?

25. Kenshiro - Much too fast and I can't imagine that Hokuto Shinken wouldn't work on Viltrumites as they're very close to human in terms of physiological structure. Phase fist, sever his nerves, take him to pieces.

So apparently according to him, Omniman would lose to Naruto, Ichigo, Luffy, Yusuke, Gash Bell, Meliodas, Negi Springfield, Alita, Pre-timeskip Toriko, Vash, and Kenshiro because reasons.

Is any one of them actually close to accurate?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

"Clonoth, with the latter being almost explicitly better than the Sephiroth (was stated to be beyond Keter when created)"

holy fucking reading comprehension

Qliphah states that Accelerator would EVENTUALLY go beyond Keter
not that the Clonoth already transcends Keter

it's explicitly compared to the Sephiroth as a "sapling"

“This is a tree made by human hands—a new tree not found in any legends or myths!
It is still a small sapling, but this new mystic power does not rely on the hand of god and instead provides possibilities controlled by human hands.
The artificial tree of Clonoth carries no good or evil!!
I shall become the guide of this young tree.
Rejection of the Abyss, leave us as I become one with my chosen master and cross that line.
We shall arrive beyond Keter!
We need not fear the unknown territory that is no more than a series of zeroes!!”

- NT22

image.png

blah blah blah the numerous statements describing the Sephirah and the Four Worlds don't exist and the Kabbalah is some niche thing that doesn't matter in this series blah blah

Wtf do you think recreates the To Aru cosmology after Coronzon destroys it then? :tupac

Last edited:

82J

Illustrious
1. All Official Material related to the Windows era
2. Bonus Round includes all material from PC-98 era to all materials ranging from Genso Wanderer to Fantasy Maiden Wars.

Yeah R.I.P. Jojo, the verse is gonna experience the hell of dealing with some of the most broken and unique hax from Fantasy Nature to having Nuclear Fission with mini-stars to the face.
:risitas

Speaking of Touhou, anyone interested in making a respect thread of Touhou, despite how vague its abilities can get, including all material can make it a bit clear in where the verse stands.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Like always with JoJo, do they beat GER or not?

:hestonpls

Ive no comment since I don’t know how strong Touhou is

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Touhou has genuine FTL planet busters in it so it’s overkill for 99% of JoJo

They’re well into “solos HST” territory

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
So apparently according to him, Omniman would lose to Naruto, Ichigo, Luffy, Yusuke, Gash Bell, Meliodas, Negi Springfield, Alita, Pre-timeskip Toriko, Vash, and Kenshiro because reasons.

Is any one of them actually close to accurate?
Considering most of those guys are weaker than Kid Goku, who he thinks Omni-Man has a shot at winning after a tough fight

Then no, he doesn’t know how strong any of these characters are

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
By the moment Omniman of the animated series is MFTL+ but Moon level does take into account that he stopped an asteroid the size of Texas. So it would beat most of the list, Naruto, Ichigo and Vash are stronger but much slower, I don't know if they would count Omniman throwing them off the planet with his speed.

P.S Omniman in the comics is Planeta level and MFTL.

82J

Illustrious
Like always with JoJo, do they beat GER or not?

:hestonpls

Ive no comment since I don’t know how strong Touhou is
I can name some notable abilities from characters in Touhou that can potentially deal with the stand.

Kaguya: has the ability to manipulate "eternity and the instantaneous" with "eternity" allowing her to render change obsolete, such as things that possess eternity indefinitely do not change, and also cannot be interfered with by things outside of themselves. With "instantaneous" allowing her to alter the needed "instants" and make them her own time. However, whatever she gathers together—since it is made up of many "unrecognisable instants" that cannot be changed—has no means of being known about. For this reason, in manipulating the instantaneous, Kaguya is able to spend "time the same as others'" and "time different from others'" simultaneously.

Reimu: has the ability "Fantasy Nature" which allows her to "float" away from existence and to never get hit, quit literally being absolute "invincible" made worse in that she can still attack while in this ability and it can last indefinitely.

Sagume: the ability to "Reversing a situation with her words," quit simply, she can literally jinx reality into doing the opposite she saying within a situation, causing it to reverse itself through whatever means possible. If she speaks about an attempt to achieve a goal, it will fail in some way. If she speaks about something bad occurring, it will be resolved in some way. Note that it is the situation or the event she talks about that will be reversed in some manner; it is not that the opposite of what she says must occur.

So yeah, Touhou characters are broken.
:mjlol

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Weather and Sukima catalogued most of the feats for the verse aside from the newest games

but thanks to mbxx being a drunk dumbo a bunch of blogs got deleted, so they may or may not even still be up

GER is the only thing that stops them, everyone else gets hosed

Randomdude

Preeminent
TheOneBellowAll can not only have no idea how to calc(Like most of Spacebattles), the dude has no goddamned idea that while yes, that is a feat... how does it scale to ANYONE in Nazarick, let alone Ainz?
Scaling gargantua is weird, it has the highest physical stats amongst the guardians but due to it's lack sapience/intellect it's also considered the easiest to beat among them. This gets even weirder when you consider how intellect would affect characters in game...Like none of the npcs had an sapience/all functioned off programming so why did lacking intellect affect it's combat rating there?

As with everything in overlord when you get to high tiers you reach this weird area where nobody can one shot each other/everyone starts scaling to each other. Ainz is able to cast in between being hit by high tier warriors/isn't overwhelmed even when he gets into melee as a pure mage. Shalltear is strong enough to casually bat aside hits from a raid boss ect.]

I suspect a lot of this id due to overlords literal interpretation of health mechanics meaning even if your taking huge damage you can just keep attacking/fighting but it also means it's really hard to measure how much damage characters are actually doing to one another.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Bruno is the one that confirmed Old Kratos isn’t stronger than Young Kratos and that Zeus > Baldur

Tbh I trust his word a lot on that manner. Disregarding those statements and accepting his other ones would be picking and choosing

Back