Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Arc's Concept of Death is so small, it's basically a waste of time to even try killing her with MEoDP unless you drastically weaken her first...
Tohno was seeing the eventual death of space before he could see any death on Arcueid. :skully
And like, space itself doesn't die? At least not until you get into shit like heat death and blackholes.

Ciel can get her soul vaporized and she will still revive from that. Yet she has a concept of death just fine.

Arcueid isn't meant to have a fated end/concept of death during nighttime provided she is not weakened. The only time she did was during a moment when she was emotionally vulnerable.

Okay so it's more apparent she's not meant to have a fated end just like other Archetypes/Ultimate Ones...
Which further destroys any point in pretending that Zeref is anyone close or above them in their ridiculous wank.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
:smh
Reaction Speed = Yammy
Movement Speed = Stark
Reasons why it's Zommari

- Says he's the fastest espada
No he doesn't, he only ever says he has the best Sonido.
Byakuya was the one who took that to mean he was the fastest, when he has no way of confirming that.
- shows the best use of sonido
And Byakuya shows Utsusemi, doesn't make him faster than Yamamoto.
Hell Kenpachi is consistently portrayed as fast despite not even using Shunpo.
  • databook confirms he boasts the fastest speed of the espada
  • databook confirms his sonido is the best among the espada
Yeah and those same databooks have stats for the characters putting Soi Fon as fast or faster than Yamamoto, I shouldn't need to tell you how bullshit that is.
- the three captains vs espada fights all had the espada be the best at their specialties
Yammy is blatantly demonstrated to be more durable than Nnoitra as he takes less damage from a stronger Kenpachi's attacks.
-nobody else claims the fastest espada where others claim the strongest and toughest
The fuck does that have to do with anything?
Burter claims to be the fastest Ginyu Force member, yet Captain Ginyu is blatantly faster.
Reasons why it's not:
- B-Byakuya can't have gotten that fast in two months! (ignoring that significantly bigger gains have happened in less time)

Did I miss anything?
  1. Other Espada have blatantly better speed feats than him.
  2. His ranking would clearly indicate that he can't even blitz Grimmjow as, if he could, he'd be ranked higher.
Is he on the upper end of the Espada for speed? Yes.
Is Zommari the fastest outright? Not likely.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

i know not to expect any better of FEP but im amazed he was dumb enough/so dedicated to lowballing comics he ignored the text on the page he already took out of context

it took me 30 seconds to find the scans and issue this was from and he isnt even punching Reed either lol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

i know not to expect any better of FEP but im amazed he was dumb enough/so dedicated to lowballing comics he ignored the text on the page he already took out of context

it took me 30 seconds to find the scans and issue this was from and he isnt even punching Reed either lol

Imagine downplaying Gladiator
When the man is fully confident he does shit like this
main-qimg-fed5705d7ea9aca7479d7c526c2d8fec-lq

mvar9i9frfc31.jpg

Granted he fucking lost because this is Galactus the Ultimate but still

It's honestly just getting absolutely absurd to see how Spacebattles cannot for 3 seconds think about how absolutely braindead their takes are and how just removing things from context doesn't make them look smart, it just makes them look like potatoes.

Durandal is not a Divine Construct yet it was able to defend against Artemis' Anti-Planet laser(and I don't want to hear "It only took out islands" because that's not what the narration nor what the characters themselves say nor even how that's the truth considering Atlantis itself is a false Reality). A jerry rigged Divine Construct was able to not only WIN against said Laser but blow through Artemis' Armor chasis(Again, this is an Interstellar Warship made to destroy Planets and other Warships of it's kind) and requires TWO consecutive shots to wear down.

There is NO ONE in Fairy Tail that's taking a hit from any Divine Construct in the franchise, not a single one.

Chaldea can't even actually summon Merlin.

Again, not even explaining why that's the case like Merlin's not dead? And even then, we canonically know Merlin can use his situation in Avalon to actually be summoned as a Servant(Which he canonically IS summoned as one in Babylonia and Chaldea).

Merlin just decides to help Chaldea out every once in a while, and has limited power as we see in LB6.

Due to him using Avalon's own Magical Energy to keep the Perpetual Magical Energy Generators going as Chaldea was not in the best of spots in Part 1...

But most Servant teams don't matter for Chaldea. In most cases they can only win if one of their top tiers gets lucky and lands their NP on the enemy they're facing at that specific time, like Gilgamesh using Ea.

Yeah, let's completely ignore how that's actually the case in the story entirely to instead just make up bullshit restrictions about how good Chaldea is at points to instead pretend they are just carried on "stronger Servant" when that's not remotely true.

But even if Chaldea gets lucky enough to do that against all the opponents they face including Zeref or Acnologi before they get one shotted, if any top tier is even slightly aware of the actual power Chaldea has like the Dragon Gods it would be easy for them to one shot any servant before they could perform anything.

Like Chaldea could theoretically win. They just have to be very consistently lucky.

None of this makes sense at all, how are they "in danger of being one shotted" by villains that don't know they exist AND have to basically be known they are genuine threats to their existence? How Zeref, the guy who will gladly take a hit to see if he can die, will suddenly not want to die if they bring out King Hassan or Ryougi on him?

Again, pure fan-fiction debates only done by SB.

Really showing you haven't read LB6 considering that Melusine's Mana Burst as Albion is directly compared to a Divine Construct in terms of output (and considering the storm boarder is taking hits then it obviously means Rhon/Excalibur/Photon Ray/and other type blasts, not Surtr's life wiping thing).

Laeventienn is literally compared to Rhongomyniad in power in LB2 but somehow, somefuckingway, Laeventienn is somehow more powerful because that's the only way to compare MeluAlbion's Mana Burst tearing through the Storm Border according to these dipshits...

Also, you know, showing you haven't read Fate/Stay Night since that CE is referring to Saber's power as the incarnation of the Red Dragon, as aspect of the actual Albion, and is pointing to part of the reason why Excalibur is the strongest holy sword, being that because Saber is the one that wields it and Excalibur being a 'sword that amplifies'.

And if you read Garden of Avalon, Merlin gave Artoria Excalibur and later Rhongomyniad because they are literally the only 2 weapons that won't break upon her massive strength! It's like he wants to downplay Artoria to a nonsensical extreme without realizing how stupid he sounds and same to those who agree. The Red Dragon of Britain IS Albion's spawn or to be more exact, it's core just like the White Dragon aka Vortigern is and we know that Albion is the oldest being on Nasuverse Earth by leaps and bounds.

Instead of using flowery text that doesn't even directly point to Melusine,

Yes because this:
main-qimg-acae36923eb70db9fbe11180d7d7f4ff

Is somehow "Flowery language" and somehow not connected to Melusine... despite Melusine having a costume which has her look like the Red Dragon and her true form past the curses of Britain has her be WHITE aka the WHITE DRAGON. Again, Garden of Avalon spells it out on what Dragon Core Merlin used for Artoria's heart and it's why she's so powerful and why Excalibur is her weapon as is Rhongomyniad.

who is one rotten/decayed arm of the actual Albion, maybe use the actual examples of her power and output. Because, you know, we fight her in the story and the Storm Boarder is able to take a least a couple hits from her mana burst before being destroyed.

Yes, if you mean by "a couple of hits", you mean "if the Storm Border was in the wrong position, everyone would be fucking dead"?
ZryiyiW.jpg

Seriously, Spacebattles want to be seen as the actual VS. debates with the most but then they say extremely disproven shit like this and have the gall to believe anyone will take them seriously?

But no, servants are all lightspeed because of one line in Fate Zero

Multiple lines, actual statements, actual anime footage and ingame evidence but yes, let's pretend they are not lightspeed because of what? A few statements of being "faster than sound" or the one time Nasu uses Mach Numbers, that suddenly justifies them barely being hypersonic? Fuck off. Seriously, fuck off Spacebattles.

Lets just ignore all the statements about how servants moving at light speed destroys them and its an absurdly rare ability to move at that speed which is possessed by a grand total of two servants as far as I can remember (Dioscuri and Melt)...

It's Faster Than Light retard...
Just further disproves your statements when again, this was stated multiple times in Spacebattles alone.

one of which being able to do it due to a combination Noble Phantasm with another servant. That is the type of argument you are using.

So... that would mean Passionlip can throw people at FTL... I wonder if Spacebattles can understand how insane that contradiction is to pretend they aren't capable of moving Lightspeed but then they can do that?

Tablos

Preeminent
What makes this sudden Tezcatlipoca wank so insane isn't just that Ritsuka defeated him with Daybit head on, Tez even admits he would lose in a battle against Camazotz even before Camazotz's Immortality can be considered... and again Ritsuka defeated him in a head on fight :risigif

AND STILL NOT BEING A TRUE MASTER AT THAT:jordangif

Like none of this makes sense, it's like saying that no one can defeat Jiren because you take a part of the story out of context... despite motherfuckers being at Jiren's level or surpassing him in the case of the DBS Manga.
By this point Ritsuka by himself is the best (not strongest)master in the whole franchise , his curriculum puts in shame all the others masters.

By this point Ritsuka by himself is the best (not strongest)master in the whole franchise , his curriculum puts in shame all the others masters.

I always laugh at dudes getting asshurt that Ritsuka is canonically a better Master than... a bunch of teenagers that tend to be Masters for just 2 weeks and most of the time utterly fuck over their Servants at random points due to their own ridiculous points...

Like Shirou is many things... but that dude is NOT a good Master by any means.
The only person who would rival Ritsuka in being the best Master is Hakuno Kishinami for very obvious reasons.

It's more like nobody wants to argue with what sounds like a Twelve-Year-old on Coke, but at least you're self-aware.

My guy, you are even more stupid than the person you are insulting and are nowhere near as self-aware... I would rather talk to that guy than I ever would you.

Anyway, this thread has been chiefly about what Chaldea could do, and if everything goes 100% perfectly for them, they could score an "Easy" W,

I never get this retarded talk that Imaginary, Farsith and others are now gallivanting around that "Chaldea only ever wins because everything has to go perfectly right for them" when that has never been the case for any place they have been in.
I have to potentially count on one hand the number of times Events have went down like that because it never happened in the Main Story.

but that doesn't erase the fact they could just as easily be decapitated and get mulched by FT High-Top tiers,

Only in Spacebattles-land where people utterly refuse to understand how anything works in the Nasuverse and think that Servants are Stables level, Turtle Speed and takes forever to charge an Noble Phantasm using Anime Footage without even accounting for the typical camera/storyboarding tricks.

Like Dimiria using her Time stop and Trively Axing 99% of servants in one go

Yes, she somehow knows whose a Servant and who isn't and DOESN'T have the ability to tell that Chaldea is an enemy unless she meets them:

What is the minimum combat force that Chaldea needs to send to defeat Fairy Tail antagonists?

Chaldea appears in a random location in Fairy Tail world, they have basic knowledge on FT world and their goal is to get rid of every evil character and antagonist in FT verse.

They can't team up with FT and other guilds but they aren't necessarily enemies, everyone is in character and Chaldea is determined to reach their goal.

How can people be this dense and go into fan-fiction debating and misunderstand that this is the equivalent of going through arcs, Chaldea is not waging war on the villains, they aren't going to blare that they exist nor would the villains know or care that Chaldea exists until they start attacking them just like in Fairy Tail?

or an Extremely Bad scenario, Where Zeref Get Fairy Heart and Paradoxes the universe out of existence

So this guy is basically wanking his ass off... and people think his word means shit? Especially when this dude ultimately got his ass kicked by Natsu and fully believing Acnologia can kill him... but he can remake the Universe in his grand plan? ...Does Farsith know how genuinely retarded he sounds saying this?

or Acnologia Eating and Gaining control of the Space Between Time at which point

That didn't even happen in Fairy Tail itself... that also requires them doing exactly what they did... which they wouldn't need to because they have Dragon Slayers which can whip Acnologia's ass(And yes, Sigurd, Siegfried and the others can absolutely annihilate Acnologia as he's only at Island level at his strongest... basic ass Dragons in the Nasuverse are Country tier and Fafnir is a step above that)

You have a Time Controlling magic absorbing Doom Dragon killing everything in Timestop.

That's literally not how that happened in Fairy Tail, what the fuck is this?
Atleast he's not pretending Acnologia and Zeref will work together because "They will"

But, being truthful, Chaldea probably Wins About 60% of the time here.

Again, it's hilarious that this dude shits on others but then outright states that Chaldea would win 6/4 times...

Unreal...

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Yes, Fairy Heart explicitly would enable him to erase the timeline and recreate it.

Farsith isn't even lying about that.

Back