Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It's literally no different than Othinus requiring Gungnir for her power to not blow up in her face.
Completely false equivalence. Othinus needed Gugnir to control her infinite possibilities, Coronzon needs a vessel because she can’t use her full power while in the physical realm without it

Stop playing yourself. You’ve already proven yourself to be a liar that makes shit up about this series

Think what you want. It’s like talking to a wall and when your desperate enough that you resort to now lying about what the novel clearly says, at that point I don’t even need to waste any further effort arguing with you

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Coronzon is portrayed as the same level of being as Aiwass who with a proper avatar would crush true Gremlin, and yet we see Coronzon's power not exactly match up with that.
So no, she's not at her full power because the story contradicts that.

And I'm the one making shit up apparently :tupac

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Coronzon is portrayed as the same level of being as Aiwass who with a proper avatar would crush true Gremlin, and yet we see Coronzon's power not exactly match up with that.
So no, she's not at her full power because the story contradicts that.

And I'm the one making shit up apparently :tupac
Hypothetical complete Aiwass when Crowley’s done with them and still relies on the plan to cripple the Magic Gods. Wouldn’t make sense otherwise for Crowley to do the actions he did if he could just have Aiwass as they were beat all of True Gremlin for him

Went over this one with you too many times. Seriously gotta ask you, do you suffer from amnesia? Or is this your tactic of repeating the same thing over and over?

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Hypothetical complete Aiwass when Crowley’s done with them and still relies on the plan to cripple the Magic Gods. Wouldn’t make sense otherwise for Crowley,

Went over this one with you too. Seriously gotta ask you, do you suffer from long term amnesia?
Aleister's plan regarding Aiwass specifically literally just involves creating a proper vessel to handle his full power.
That's all that is stated.

None of this extra nerf shit is needed (or ever stated) if Aleister could accomplish this.

Spoiler alert: NT Aleister cannot accomplish this (unlike, say, Anna Sprengel).
That's why he needed to nerf the Magic Gods as he does in the story.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Aleister's plan regarding Aiwass specifically literally just involves creating a proper vessel to handle his full power.
That's all that is stated.

None of this extra nerf shit is needed.
Citation that the nerf wasn’t part of the plan, fuckwit

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Citation that the nerf IS part of the plan.

That's a claim YOU made.
Citation is thats the only shown tactic Crowley had: destroy their Phase and run away, forcing them to nerf themselves to be able to appear in the world without destroying it, and then hijacking that nerf spell to make it even worse.

This only reinforced further by Coronzon whose > Aiwass barely being able to hold their own against even nerfed Magic Gods

Balls on your court, clown.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Literally just repeating the same shit

Aiwass nor Coronzon are at their full power in NT as is obvious by their performance

:tupac

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Literally just repeating the same shit

Aiwass nor Coronzon are at their full power in NT as is obvious by their performance

:tupac
Posted a scan saying the opposite, that Coronzon is very much at her full power hence why she beat Aiwass even with the amp he got from outer space.

So you got nothing for what I asked? Concession accepted liar

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Yeah you posted one quote that's contradicted by numerous others because you misconstrued what is actually being said in that one quote

good job

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro @Paxton

I appreciate your dedication to the bit, but you two could argue about these characters here till doomsday and no one else would take the bait and even pretend to be interested in kamachi-verse :skully

Make a vs thread or something if you want to try and drum up interest. Use like Tenchi or something else the OBD kinda hates and it might even cancel the noaru hate-boner reflex

Stop trying to join the circus though

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
@Astaro @Paxton

I appreciate your dedication to the bit, but you two could argue about these characters here till doomsday and no one else would take the bait and even pretend to be interested in kamachi-verse :skully

Make a vs thread or something if you want to try and drum up interest. Use like Tenchi or something else the OBD kinda hates and it might even cancel the noaru hate-boner reflex

Stop trying to join the circus though
It's not even a bit?

We just fundamentally disagree on how shit works in the series. :rock

Back