• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

He is in fact not a hard counter to this.

How is EMIYA NOT a Hard Counter to Senbonzakura Kageyoshi? :rock

EMIYA rarely if EVER pulls out UBW precisely because it's not a good combat weapon

....:lolwat
Man, that must be some absolute good weed he's smoking because not only is that not true in canon, it's not even true in F/SN:tupac
Shirou's win against Gilgamesh was precisely due to UBW not only copying Gilgamesh's weapons faster than he can draw them but also materialize and destroy his weapons before they could even become effective:

Here, he final leg of the battle begins inside Shirou's Reality Marble. Here, Shirou counters Gilgamesh's longsword with his own copy of it, they both shatter. Here, Gilgamesh goes for a curved sword, but Shirou pulls the copy he has of it at his feet out to attack Gilgamesh faster. Here, Gilgamesh fires from the Gate of Babylon, Shirou counters with his own attacks. Here, Shirou forces Gilgamesh to retreat, Shirou closes the distance and slashes at him. Here, Shirou crashes more of his copies against Gilgamesh's appearing Noble Phantasms. Here, the instant Shirou sees one of Gilgamesh's Noble Phantasm, he reels the copy of what he saw in to attack with. Here, for Gilgamesh to keep up, he must counter Shirou's swords by breaking his own against Shirou's.

Hell, it's the entire point of why Gilgamesh didn't want to fight EMIYA in the first place and tried to gank him and Shirou at the Mansion:

Here, Rin surmises Gilgamesh sees EMIYA and Shirou as threats, that EMIYA would be a match for Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon.

(You can't even say that "it takes too much energy" because EMIYA literally uses the shit twice(The latter when he was less than 1/10th of his overall power) and still takes the damage he gets from Gilgamesh and saves Rin's ass from the Mountain of Flesh... while being Masterless and not even recovered since his fight with Cu and backstabbing Medea.)

the only reason it's so effective against Gil is because Gil mindlessly spams weapons out of GoB versus using it any tactical manner.

I see we are just rewriting history now...
He's basically mixing up that Shirou cannot defeat other Servants with their own weapons but Gilgamesh because Gilgamesh can't actually truly master the weapons in his vault = Gilgamesh just throws shit out with no plan whatsoever which is false as fuck. Shirou explicitly had to keep Gilgamesh pissed off and angry or else Gilgamesh would immediately reorient himself and demolish the boy:

Here, Shirou asserts Gilgamesh will win if he regains his composure.

This was AFTER Gilgamesh got his arm cut off too.

Sebonzakura is something that Byakuya has mastered and learned it also is not functionally the same as GoB the man can literally control every petal and where it goes and can also just outright protect himself with it against anything EMIYA has in his arsenal.

...Gilgamesh and EMIYA have used GoB and UBW for defense, hell, that's what Shirou did in his fight against Gilgamesh and vice versa. This is also dumb as shit because he's ignoring the fact that EMIYA can ALSO attack and defend at the same time due to how UBW operates.

(He starts with all of these petals btw this isn't a GoB case where he has to keep producing them.)

...Uh, yeah that doesn't stop EMIYA from being able to see them coming and if anything, that makes it WORSE than GoB because Gilgamesh can have portals appear above, below, behind the person or literally within pointblank range.

That's not even accounting that Byakuya doesn't even need his Shikai, EMIYA has little to no answer to 'Senka' for example,

:dafuq

:heston

Fucking Senka... we are going to pretend that fucking SENKA matters when the only thing it took down was Substitute Shinigami Ichigo? For one:

Archer has both moved well past speeds depicted in Senka and has dealt with that same shit with Cu(Whose canonically the fastest of any Servant in the HGW) and has attacked in their first fight with well over a Hundred Attacks in less than a second:

Here, this final exchange has so far only lasted for an instant, but over 100 strikes have been thrown. EMIYA is disarmed a number of times as he marches towards Cu. Here, though EMIYA's speed is impressive, as Cu disengages, the speed he displayed is even more so. Here, Cu had disarmed EMIYA about 27 times, EMIYA managed to reproject one of his swords each time.

(The anime does touch upon this with keeping the number of times EMIYA was disarmed during the final exchange, so yes, they still went into those apparent bullshit speeds, projections and defenses all in less than a second).

Point is, using Senka for a serious debate is the dumbest shit possible when not only did Shikai Ichigo was able to block it while injured to shit, so did BASE RENJI:mjgrin

And the only time Byakuya killed anyone with Senka... was Zommari AFTER he already all but killed the Arrancar with Gokei:obamalaugh

unless you genuinely think his reaction speed is better than Post Fake Bankai Renji.

My brother in christ, base Renji stopped that shit in their SS Arc fight:

So unless you are telling me Renji in Base somehow surpassed his Lost Agent Arc self in that instant, you are basically telling me that Bleach Powerlevels are absolute bullshit:heston:risigif

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Beginning Child is ridiculous with her survivability. Especially with Dark Matter as a reference for whatever life for her power to apply on

She would designate a specific living creature and supply the ideal environment for that creature's survival.

In a way, it was a localized form of terraforming.

If the conditions were right, she could survive being thrown onto the moon or Mars. In fact, she could survive being thrown into the center of a black hole or the Big Bang without issue. After all, her power would remake the area around her into the environment needed to survive.

Last edited:

SO yeah if they even give this nigga a chance hes gonna delete them from existence.

How fast is he in terms of reactions and speed?

You can have all of the hax in the world but it's effectively meaningless if you are too slow to use it.

EDIT: Yeah looking at the videos they have, he absolutely could potentially one tap a Servant depending on how he uses his powers but it also seems like they can cut off body parts depending on the type of erasure he does to stop the spread.

Otherwise, he's way too damn slow and his erasures aren't all that fast considering you CAN run away from them too. He would be a threat to Humans and Mages but he would lose to plenty of them as well. It's honestly an okay matchup with Nasuverse Mages and Humans but out of his league with Servants.

Last edited:

It is in the sense that the Anime and Manga contradict things in the Visual Novel.

In what fashion does the Anime and Manga contradict things in the Visual Novel? You can't just say this and think that's proving the point, especially when if you go in that direction, the Visual Novel actually has the better feats between the Anime and the Manga(Which is even funnier considering it's the UBW Manga that has EMIYA dodge a Lightning Bolt and then multiple others).

Either way, it's effectively meaningless because the Anime and Manga and the Visual Novel are all canon through Multiverse Theory.

Means absolutely nothing.

Unless this is like a normal bolt of lightning about to hit archer and he just dodges it, magic lightning should not be assumed to move as fast as literal Lightning.

Means absolutely everything. This is why Bleach fans need to get a pineapple shoved in their ass, especially when this is the same dude who believe Byakuya is faster than EMIYA and Cu because of Senka but never understood that a nerfed Cu and EMIYA was able to exchange 100 blows each in less than a second.

Also:

Melty Blood Act Cadenza PS2 Manual - Dictionary: Magecraft [Term], p.049
Magecraft [Term]
A general term for the act of artificially reenacting mysteries and miracles.
Although each school has its individual differences, it is basically a mechanism for using the magical energy in the practitioner's body or the outside world, in order to reenact a predetermined phenomenon. The practitioner sends an order (command) to the foundation (system) controlled by their school, and a pre-made function (program) is executed. The "electrical current" needed to send that command and execute the program is magical energy.

It reproduces the phenomenon in question, i.e. it's literally the actual thing. So yes, EMIYA dodged an actual Bolt of Lightning.

No it didn't lmao.

Yes it did:

Here, the fight between Herakles, Hassan, and Artoria Alter is violent enough to be confused for an Earthquake or Typhoon.

They was fighting near the Einzbern Mansion... which is in the Mountains of Fuyuki...
I know actually doing even the slightest bit of research is hard for Spacebattles and that's why the site is seen as an embarrassment but come on. But this IS the same person who believes that you need to be Fullbringer Arc Renji to stop SS Arc Byakuya's Senka, something not only an injured Shikai Ichigo stopped but so did Base Renji and both are in the same arc. :heston

Even the anime depiction of Caladbolg looks nothing like 1.8 megatons lmao.

Yes because we should believe you, person who has no actual rebuttal to that past "I disagree".

When I said feats I mean CANONICALLY stated things by the way and not just someone calcing manga panels and anime shots which are notoriously exaggerated and not indicative of any sort feat in speed or damage.

Yes and we should believe you, the person who again said this unironically:

That's not even accounting that Byakuya doesn't even need his Shikai, EMIYA has little to no answer to 'Senka' for example, unless you genuinely think his reaction speed is better than Post Fake Bankai Renji.

Compared to just seeing the feat itself turn a cemetery and it's ground it's a literal lava works show and simply put 2 and 2 together...
Again, this is the site that unironically believes that Las Noches is the size of a Continent and/or the size of California because they never seen a City in the distance before.

Well I mean by your logic so are Soi fong and Byakuya who I can pretty confidently say are faster than Shirou.

No they aren't, if we are going by your retarded ass point, Byakuya and Sui-Feng would only be Mach 29+... Which isn't even TRUE because Byakuya in the SS Arc couldn't do shit to Ichigo in Bankai till his body was being destroyed and Hollow Ichigo/Zangetsu came out afterwards and Sui-Feng is hilariously overrated considering she couldn't do a damn thing to a massively rusted Yourichi.

Implying he ever canonically uses it at point blank range.

Literally Heaven's Feel dumbass.

He never does btw his two usages of it in UBW are all the way ontop of a roof and shooting it in the air against Medea.

He literally uses it in close range in Extella Link and in other series of Fate, the fuck are you talking about? And again, how is Mach 29+ Byakuya and Sui-Feng can react to something from 3-4 Kilometers away while fighting Cu at the same fucking time and both can move at Triple Digit Mach?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
How fast is he in terms of reactions and speed?

You can have all of the hax in the world but it's effectively meaningless if you are too slow to use it.

EDIT: Yeah looking at the videos they have, he absolutely could potentially one tap a Servant depending on how he uses his powers but it also seems like they can cut off body parts depending on the type of erasure he does to stop the spread.

Otherwise, he's way too damn slow and his erasures aren't all that fast considering you CAN run away from them too. He would be a threat to Humans and Mages but he would lose to plenty of them as well. It's honestly an okay matchup with Nasuverse Mages and Humans but out of his league with Servants.
The version shown in the videos is only when hes using the Alpha Stigma. He has a form beyondd that called Solver of all Equations. Thats the form with existence erasure iirc.

But yeah like I said, if they give him a chance he can just delete them from existence. But afaia he doesnt have any notable speed feats.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Beginning Child is ridiculous with her survivability. Especially with Dark Matter as a reference for whatever life for her power to apply on
The funny part is he put them all at their peak but then said no temprorary power ups

The ONE thing people try and say is a temp power up for Iceman is now just a thing hes able to do after Nimrod fucked him up. dude is currently existing as moisture around the entire planet. And since hes at full power hes just gonna start freezing reality around him

The version shown in the videos is only when hes using the Alpha Stigma. He has a form beyondd that called Solver of all Equations. Thats the form with existence erasure iirc.

But yeah like I said, if they give him a chance he can just delete them from existence. But afaia he doesnt have any notable speed feats.

At how terrible Spacebattles is getting, I'm not surprised they just don't act like Ryler can just instantly kill Servants as soon as they appear because "He's faster than them, trust me" like they are doing with Byakuya and Sui-Feng right now :risigif

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The funny part is he put them all at their peak but then said no temprorary power ups

The ONE thing people try and say is a temp power up for Iceman is now just a thing hes able to do after Nimrod fucked him up. dude is currently existing as moisture around the entire planet. And since hes at full power hes just gonna start freezing reality around him
Hence a stalemate. Neither can kill the other unless it can be argued Iceman outdoes the Big Bang or even a black hole

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Hence a stalemate. Neither can kill the other unless it can be argued Iceman outdoes the Big Bang or even a black hole
I mean
Its technically up to whoevers debating for them to show that she could create an enviroment around her to survive reality freezing over continuously. Big Bangs only last for an insanly short time and as far as Im aware black holes dont warp reality.

I feel bad for Kakine. He can't even approach the fight

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I mean
Its technically up to whoevers debating for them to show that she could create an enviroment around her to survive reality freezing over continuously. Big Bangs only last for an insanly short time and as far as Im aware black holes dont warp reality.

Literally all Esper powers are changing reality around themselves at the quantum level for their powers to work and a Black Hole where the inside of time stands still, shows she can do so even in an environment where time stops.

Kakine can literally be the target for both of themselves to be protected and can eventually copy and produce an army of Beginning Child’s with the exact same power

Tablos

Preeminent
i never ever saw a good calc debunk in SB, they just cry in others subforum about how ''calcs and scans are toxic''

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I mean

"Nah, I'd become unfreezable."

i never ever saw a good calc debunk in SB, they just cry in others subforum about how ''calcs and scans are toxic''

That's actually why they blocked other forum's use of scans and calcs because they was consistently schooled in it that they made that rule to stop getting destroyed by them.

I already pointed out how horrible their Cinder Fall RWBY Calc was myself as they have no idea how to actually pixel scale, how to actually compare materials(They legit believed what Cinder Fall used her fire on... was MARBLE because the floor didn't look like Steel :heston ) which somehow had her at 1/3rd of the heat levels of an Atomic Bomb.:risigif

And they believe that calc is valid!

200w.gif

It's hilarious to me that plenty of VSB calcs aren't the best... but they are genuinely LEAGUES better than any Spacebattles Calc I have ever witnessed.

Back