• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.OMG

Paramount
You know I'm talking about human history in Index and not PHH in Fate right :tupac

Not like I see what range has to do with it?

If you're detached from history itself can Aoko still affect you, is what I'm asking.
Btw, Accel can probably stop time stopping, but I don't think he can survive time travel. We kinda know that due to his purity level he has powernull, but I don't think powernull would be enough to survive a kill in the past. Unless of course you ignore Virtual-On.
:aizen

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
- OT4
This is the quote in question regarding angels being detached from fate/sparks and sprays/causality (etc etc) and Astaro can probably find the quotes comparing Accelerator to that of an angel if I don't find them first :char

mfs saying I make shit up :wow

All that quote means is that God has knowledge of the future, or the ability to manipulate it to his desired outcome. At most, I believe it too mean Heaven(the phase) is outside "time" due to being a separate dimension from the universe. But when Gabriel fell into the universe they obviously became beholden to time. Basically, Gabriels home is acausual not Gabriel themself.

Not sure how it applies to Accel either. Cause Accel ain't a phase being lol, Sure he's technically a angel now. But he isn't a Christian angel like Gabriel. But a thelemic angel who are explicitly not a part of the Christian phase. And like he lives in the universe, within time

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
That reminds me, idk if she can actually do it with this level of precision for people she doesn't know, but Aoko could technically beat Accelerator by manipulating his time so he's locked into the state right after he took a bullet to the brain.

Randomdude

Preeminent

Lol apparently this nuke can't kill Overlord chars cause "not enough fissile material" even though the uranium being used is not normal uranium but "heavenly gold uranium" whatever the fuck that is, and is also said to be able to take out a country.

But no hyper focus on the amount fissile material and not it's actual properties.
Eh it says it can destroy a country over a certain level/amount. I don't know what exactly he was using it for but I don't think it was to destroy a country, so he obviously didn't use that much.

Also heavenly gold uranuim doesn't mean anything. My only guess is it's a mistranslation/misunderstanding of the word "Enriched" That or its trying to refrence a specific form of uranium the author didn't know the name of.

The description also makes it sound like he couldn't survive the explosion either making it's useability in a fight limited if he doesn't want to kill himself.

tumblr_inline_mstv2ge1091qz4rgp.gif

Can't wait for SB to pretend Omni-Man can defeat him because "too fast" or some shit.

I like how Spacebattles got so far into their own asses that, no joke, they legit believe that Sukuna and Gojo can now defeat Itachi and Pain for free :jordangif

Again, a simple Shinra Tensei to 3 boss summons did this:

And they was completely out of the fight, why in the hell is SB so fucking stupid and inept to believe this won't happen to Gojo and Sukuna? When Limitless wouldn't be able to deal with a Gravity attack of that magnitude due to how Gojo's brain and the auto signals work?

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Imagine saying millennials are the most violent generation lol. Millennials weren't the guys writing Kid Miraclemen, or Ultraman.

This entire thread is just stupid, just stupid all around. Trying to equate Shiki to a Sword Saint is stupid enough because it ignores the Katana she uses is ancient enough that it can slice Bounded Fields unsheathed and cut Magecraft otherwise(Which is why Fujimaru makes the comparison to Muramasa's Blades while Aoko believes Saber Shiki must be a Sword Saint which fits with Nasu's interview during Samurai Remnant's release that Sword Saints can do bullshit things once they reach that level).

Then you got stupid shit like:
- Believing Saber never used her Mana Burst against Kojiro(She explicitly has and always did, the only issue why Kojiro didn't die there was due to him explicitly parrying her bullshit with his insane sword skills as the instant he clashes with her for even an instant, his blade is bent to shit)

- Believing that Knife Ryougi is still a swordsman calibur opponent despite Nasu stating the difference between Sword Ryougi and Knife Ryougi is VAST.

- Believing Taiga is Sword Saint level to try and force Sword Shiki to be at the level of a Sword Saint despite being treated as a nobody by Saber when she legit fought her to get her out of the house.

- Again trying to use Extra and FGO as a basis for how Ryougi must have "SURELY" got stronger(While Extra can be used due to Multiverse Theory, we have no idea how Ryougi defeated those 99 Servants meanwhile FGO actually keeps Ryougi nowhere near that level of strength at all, even Void Shiki never stated she can defeat a Beast of Alaya and even agreed she would lose too).

- and much, much more.

I just wanna focus on this stupid shit in particular:

Yet, often, Fate PoV's speak of abilities they haven't even seen as if they were well-informed, because they are addressing audience.

This is false as fuck and it's one of the many reasons I constantly contend that SB just harbors people that are godawful at reading comprehension and now sentence structure. FGO does not do that shit nowhere near as much as Blaze tries to imply and whenever it does happen, it's either guesswork or they figured it out due to actually seeing it in action and thinking it through after awhile. There are plenty of times where they are called out for just assuming("Servants can destroy the Planet" anyone?) or just guessing wildly(Holmes with Sigurd-Surtr in the beginning of LB2) which makes this even more damning.

It's pretty easy to tell when this is the case.

If that's the case, then why the fuck do we keep hearing the "flowerly language" garbage then? If that's the case, why you guys constantly use Da Vinci's words in Shinjuku wrong when Holmes corrected that shit later? If that's the case, how the fuck do you fail so badly at understanding that Saber Shiki has a Katana that can deal with Magecraft and Mystic Eyes made to end shit?

Just as it's insanely easy to tell here when "sword saint" is a highly obscure terminology that had no business making its way into the context (with the vast amount of other abilities and potential abilities in the setting) unless it was relevant in some capacity.

Or Aoko, just throwing something out there, was fucking guessing? You CAN actually write in something where a character knows something that's meant to enlighten the audience... and it's still the wrong answer. That's well known in stories of all kinds and especially mystery stories to keep the guesses coming. How the hell do you think you are being smart here?

Which helps, because long after this when Shiki actually fights, they're still calling her a sword saint, so there's no assumption being made.

Yes because Aoko somehow knows about Shiki's MEoDP and her Katana right? She must know by your logic despite MEoDP is so extremely rare, there are very few people who had it in the history of mankind.

MEODP has no business in this event. It doesn't even appear or is referenced. Not even when Shiki cuts an immaterial boundary.

Which her Katana can do, you numpty! Just like Muramasa's Katanas can do so, just like any major Noble Phantasm/Divine Construct can do.

And again, we already knew Shiki had these stats, so doubly a waste of time.

What does that have to do with her performance in any way?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

FEP being an absolute clown as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back