• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Each Cornerstone is one tenth of the power an Emanator of Preservation gave to the IPC, so I don't think Aventurine was really meant to be in that weight class. His plan was based on the idea that fighting her was total suicide no matter what, after all.

And I think the Lord Ravagers are supposed to be in a class of their own in general when it comes to Emanators, so him and DHIL taking down a roided out one is still the best showing we have against that level of power.
it ends up evening out if you think about it

took 1 (possibly 2) to chase off an amped lord ravager

Mei basically fucked up 3 aeons with one slash

Can't escape the Herscher of Thunder top booking

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Like I said, pretty sure Acheron is actually stronger because I think Acheron is just The Special Snowflake (tm), but I don't think her current feats put her above actually fighting a Lord Ravager on even terms

Until she off-screens one next patch or something. Girl has that Squirrel Girl grind going on. :skully

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
it ends up evening out if you think about it

took 1 (possibly 2) to chase off an amped lord ravager

Mei basically fucked up 3 aeons with one slash

Can't escape the Herscher of Thunder top booking

About that

While I gather from osmosis that "Raiden Mei" was an important Hi3 character, fan reaction to Acherons name and the obvious special treatment make me curious as to how important.

Was she like the rival or something?

JayK

Once I looked past Acheron's flashiness I simply had to rate JY higher.

Fought a Lord Ravager which nobody outside of the Hunt dared doing pretty much ever.

Nanook > IX
IX exists within the universe, Nanook will destroy it if budget Akiv- eh Trailblazer doesn't stop him.

Welt stating Arbiter-Generals are nigh equal to Lord Ravagers.

There is absolutely no shot Acheron will end up being stronger than Zephyro at any point in the story and the dude is a Lord Ravager who will fight an Arbiter-General.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
About that

While I gather from osmosis that "Raiden Mei" was an important Hi3 character, fan reaction to Acherons name and the obvious special treatment make me curious as to how important.

Was she like the rival or something?
She's kiana's rival/love interest and her herscher form was insanely fucking strong by that point in the story because her herscher core had been with her since she was like 3 years old

She ends up beating one of the most broken herschers because she's so much stronger that Domination just can't take control of her powers with her own

So yeah mei is basically the favorite girl so her booking in HSR is unsurprising to the [knowers]

She's kiana's rival/love interest and her herscher form was insanely fucking strong by that point in the story because her herscher core had been with her since she was like 3 years old

She ends up beating one of the most broken herschers because she's so much stronger that Domination just can't take control of her powers with her own

So yeah mei is basically the favorite girl so her booking in HSR is unsurprising to the [knowers]

It's also the fact that her looks are just that iconic to the point when she was "announced" for Genshin Impact in that Universe as Raiden Shogun, she got an even huger resurgence in fans due to Genshin being many's true starting point in gacha games.

raiden_shogun_2.png

So basically, anytime a "Raiden Mei" appears in a MiHoyo game, she's basically busted to shit in story importance and gameplay ability so to speak.
And yes, I do know the bits and pieces of MiHoyo games but fuck me in trying to understand or play all of them lol.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Oh, explains why Welt reacted like he did when he found out about her backstory. So Acheron basically comes from "bad end Hi3" then?

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Oh, explains why Welt reacted like he did when he found out about her backstory. So Acheron basically comes from "bad end Hi3" then?
Yes/no

She's similar to the Mei of the HI3 world in that she shouldered an impossible destiny and is basically walking the path alone

But she also references SR Kiana if you play stelle and SR Kevin Kaslana if you play Caelus which just ties back to what Welt said about the parallel worlds

No matter what happens the mold that the alternate versions follow will remain

If she 1:1's Mei's development then lmao she's gonna remain top dog the entire time when she gets an eventual powerup

Mr.OMG

Paramount
More like an alternate version of events, but you could say it's a bad end. Given the voice in Japanese, it's Kevin who speaks to Mei. It looks like he was able to complete his project in that world.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Don't think she's from HI3 so much as just another version of Mei that exists. Up until Kiana Mei and Bronya become the hersherrs of Finality, origin and truth respectively the universe just kept getting reset and that includes the characters so there wouldn't really be a bad end version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back