• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
He's not though

He gets punked by Void and the scientists state even if he blew up his Star of Eden he had no chance of winning a straight fight

Sentience quite literally copies his best trick and does it better than him

Last edited:

Eztephan

Preeminent
Does Kiana scale to the Aeons in HSR or something? That's the only way I could see her beating Zeus.
Kiana only doing the 1% of the work one-shot SA, that was a being that is capable of infesting mostly of the Sea of Quanta and the bubble worlds there and is capable of creating black holes in planetary scale and had the equivalent of the 10% of the Coocon of FInality and had time reverse, time stop and other hax that doesn't work in Kiana cuz FInality. Also you had Durandal galaxy level feat and Elysia creating and moving a starry sky in the Elysiam realm.

Also as the Herrscher of Finality she had mostly all the authorities cuz all Herrscher Authorities are a shadow of the Finality. So yeah, i think Zeus is pretty fucked if he start with his restrictions like in Olympus.

Kiana only doing the 1% of the work one-shot SA, that was a being that is capable of infesting mostly of the Sea of Quanta and the bubble worlds there and is capable of creating black holes in planetary scale and had the equivalent of the 10% of the Coocon of FInality and had time reverse, time stop and other hax that doesn't work in Kiana cuz FInality. Also you had Durandal galaxy level feat and Elysia creating and moving a starry sky in the Elysiam realm.

Also as the Herrscher of Finality she had mostly all the authorities cuz all Herrscher Authorities are a shadow of the Finality. So yeah, i think Zeus is pretty fucked if he start with his restrictions like in Olympus.

Sadly, Zeus isn't really like that as if Kiana comes at him at full blast, he's gonna remove his restrictions immediately.

I'm not sure what the hell is this fascination with bringing in all of the Tokutatsu heroes against one Nasuverse Property but whatever the hell floats their boat.

I can imagine some SB member will disagree about this. :oldryoma:oldryoma

Alot of SB members will disagree about that. It's been well known they think Erza's destroying meteor feat is as powerful as Artoria Alter's Excalibur Morgan destroying Bennu.

They think also because of that, Erza can't be stronger than her own equipment in any way and thus, she must be ultra strong because her entire body got fucked up by her mother(And forget Artoria was the same way at the end of F/Z and still nearly killed Gilgamesh with her Excalibur if he didn't dodge and destroyed the Lesser Grail).

They legit believe that Natsu is basically Grand Servant level which is LMFAO.

Eztephan

Preeminent
He's not though

He gets punked by Void and the scientists state even if he blew up his Star of Eden he had no chance of winning a straight fight

Sentience quite literally copies his best trick and does it better than him
That was Sirin with more Herrscher cores in they first fight she nearly died if Otto didn't back stab Welt.
Sadly, Zeus isn't really like that as if Kiana comes at him at full blast, he's gonna remove his restrictions immediately.
And then what?

Even the 1% of Kiana one-shot Galaxy level beings and she had resistance to every Herrscher Authority at the point of them are ignored and her Time-hax even work in beings that had various time-hax resistance. Hell they need an attack with the energy of all the cast and every Captain in the Multiverse to break the shield of Kevin with the coocon of Finality.

And then what?

Even the 1% of Kiana one-shot Galaxy level beings and she had resistance to every Herrscher Authority at the point of them are ignored and her Time-hax even work in beings that had various time-hax resistance. Hell they need an attack with the energy of all the cast and every Captain in the Multiverse to break the shield of Kevin with the coocon of Finality.

I don't really know nor care about any of that, I just gave the parts and opinions of Zeus.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
That was Sirin with more Herrscher cores in they first fight she nearly died if Otto didn't back stab Welt.

And then what?

Well presumably unrestricted Zeus shoots her in the face with his Anti-Spacetime Authority. Where exactly in galaxy/multi-galaxy Zeus is at full power is kinda ambiguous but at 10% he can more or less no diff a team that's killed multiple Trees of Emptiness which each use a galaxy as a battery.

Though that's pure calc/statement stacking at that stage so Zeus probably loses if Kiana is definitively multi-galaxy.

Tablos

Preeminent
Kiana can fight Zeus fine , she can counter his mental authority because she can resist Senti mental hax that can mind fuck the whole planet and can affect beings with thousands of years of experience vs hax of any kind (mental , soul , conceptual ,etc).
By DC she is above 1% Kevin who can match solar system Durandal and with the Finality power up she is a warper with time and reality hax and in speed she also at minimum is FTL because the smallest bubble universe is solar system sized and Kevin can cross these in small time frames.
The only problem is Zeus inmortality because i don´t remember Kiana having a counter for that.

Screenshot115.png

Bro, Spacebattle members are the most blind motherfuckers I have seen LMFAO.
Basically tell me you haven't watched Kamen Rider Kabuto without telling me.

Seriously, what the fuck is with these terrible ass takes when it comes to the genuinely interesting fights SB can manage? They are trying so hard to act like Ares is just Planetary when that nigga is anything but. They are trying so hard to use how Chaos killed him but completely ignore that Chaos would shit on the Modern Sonic Franchise by leaps and bounds just like he did Ares.

Back