• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

I'm not really sure how being physically tough saves you from what is essentially a law of reality saying "no, actually, you're dying from this leaf and you will like it" (or whatever way the flow of calamity manifests), but whatever..

As Tablos stated, it doesn't actually ignore durability, what happens is that "Calamity" is basically your Bad Karma hitting you all at once.

It's implied why the heroes aren't just instantly killed by Wonder of U and why it's sometimes easily and effortlessly fatal to others.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Being physically strong isn't gonna help you if the flow of calamity just.. manifests as you hurting yourself.

Or spontaneously getting a stroke, etc..

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
It's literally just fate going against you to guarantee your death.

Never stops making me laugh they act like World Dismantle is still some extremely OP shit when he has to do some extremely obvious shit making it obvious as shit he's casting something too dangerous to not dodge...

And then pretend ENDEAVOR, the smartest and the literal detective of the heroes, to fall into it despite that not being part of his character in the slightest. Literal fanfiction debating.

King of time

Exceptional
Sudo-stops time, shoots ftl planet busting attack, goes back to the moon to play video games. I don't see Kiana losing this one to Zeus. He has some anti-galaxy stuff but it's sealed up and she can probably wreck him pretty hard before it gets pulled out
niggas forgot that zerus has an anti-time, anti-concept np and he destroyed the planet with just a pinky finger :giogio

Last edited:

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Welt is strictly speaking weaker than the weakest Herrscher

Although by feats he's above Wendy, meaning she's either utterly incompetent or straight up jobbed in story

Last edited:
Back