• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

@Papa Nier @Qinglong My dumbass should have asked earlier but is the Prime stuff can be connected to The Titans and The End? That or the Chaos Emeralds?
There doesn’t seem to be a connection since Sonic Prime focuses on the multiverse and alternate dimensions while Sonic Frontiers delves into the lore of ancient civilizations. The only time a Chaos Emerald is used is when Shadow uses it to teleport and prevent himself from being affected by the Paradox Prism being shattered. Frontiers takes place after all previous games and Sonic Prime. Sonic Prime takes place after Sonic Advance 3 or Sonic Colors (since Orbot and Cubot are present).

There doesn’t seem to be a connection since Sonic Prime focuses on the multiverse and alternate dimensions while Sonic Frontiers delves into the lore of ancient civilizations. The only time a Chaos Emerald is used is when Shadow uses it to teleport and prevent himself from being affected by the Paradox Prism being shattered. Frontiers takes place after all previous games and Sonic Prime. Sonic Prime takes place after Sonic Advance 3 or Sonic Colors (since Orbot and Cubot are present).

Okay, so it's more with how verbose I was with my declaration, which I can take.

Then the Titans and The End are still within Machine God Ares' ability to have a good ass match with.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Wonder of U > Accelerator > The Union

that's just how it goes

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Also I actually have the perfect image for when Unjustice activates
75eafdbdeb065668d61815c0d67e6b37a3d4504f20ff28c9bfccf812e628566c.jpg

Back