• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
"If you remove one of the things that makes him powerful then hes not that powerful"
giphy.gif
If you agree, what are we even arguing about?

You got mad when we said he gets blitzed and one-shotted by people faster than him, that’s entirely on you

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
If you agree, what are we even arguing about?

You got mad when we said he gets blitzed and one-shotted by people faster than him, that’s entirely on you
Because its a dumb taken Gordo, you can say the same shit about any character in fiction fam.

The statement your making is garbage.

If you take away supermans solar powers then hes just a normal dude
if you take away shirous magic circuits then hes just a mage
if you take away IB Touma is just a average student

Like your statement is nothing and means nothing. Thats my problem with it

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Because its a dumb taken Gordo, you can say the same shit about any character in fiction fam.

..but that's not

ok I'll stop arguing semantics :tupac

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
You mean after Jotaro got him with a cheap shot because he was able to deal with Golden Experience Requiem and Tusk Act IV at the same time?

Or just ignored he healed that wound and them bombed on all 3 simultaneously and none of them could even counterattack?
Did you actually read anything I said beforehand? I said Dio healed his injuries on his skull

Dude I literally said his physical stats are no different than it was in Part 3. Rewrite is just one ability of his

I even said you can still blitz him even if he still had the ability. Why can’t you guys read?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
well Tusk Act IV isn’t particularly fast by jojo standards, the impressive thing there is that TWOH could nullify the infinite rotation

I don’t think you can scale TWOH/Heaven Dio’s speed to GER’s RTZ “speed” anyways, as GER’s physical attacks are just ftl+++ and that’s what it used on TWOH in the dumbest example of jobbing ever. Return to Zero is outside time/vaguely acausal/instantaneous but TWOH’s reality warping is just higher and GER decided to throw hands first so I guess it got nullified.

I hate Eyes of Heaven

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I would say other way around because if you take away the Invisible Dragons, Imagine Breaker just ends back up as a weak ass Occult Destroying Weapon... meaning Touma is weak as fuck.
I didn't know being able to negate multiverse destroying magic was somehow considered weak

Did you actually read anything I said beforehand? I said Dio healed his injuries on his skull

Apparently, you just avoided reading in the first place...
So instead, I'll go to that point and make it more clear:

An FTL Stand blindsided and hit Heavenly Ascension DIO after dealing with another FTL Stand and one damn close to it with the power of the Golden Spin...

And unlike what happened in Part 3, DIO didn't even lose control of his legs or feel anything about getting a concussion whatsoever... maybe it's due to those Corpse Parts he absorbed or something...

I didn't know being able to negate multiverse destroying magic was somehow considered weak

Not without the power of the Invisible Dragons doing so but please, lie again despite showing us blatant evidence that IB was never that strong until Touma and the Invisible Dragons buffed it that hard.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
..but that's not

ok I'll stop arguing semantics :tupac
Paxton stop missing the point on purpose

Dude I literally said his physical stats are no different than it was in Part 3. Rewrite is just one ability of his
Gordo again, your stating a bunch of nothing.
I said TWoH is still strong as shit, you then went "Ah well if you remove his reality overwrite then hes just The World again"
NO shit hes just The World again, The Reality rewrite comes from being over heaven, you remove that, your removing his "over heaven"
I even said you can still blitz him even if he still had the ability. Why can’t you guys read?
NO SHIT GORDO
Your not saying anything profound, no one here is saying your not able to blitz dio, where are you even getting this idea from. God damn son

I've noticed that you like to say shit just to say it for no reason recently and its boggling my mind

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Touma stopping Multiversal+ Gungnir was done with just ordinary IB, no Dragons or anything involved

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

An FTL Stand blindsided and hit Heavenly Ascension DIO after dealing with another FTL Stand and one damn close to it with the power of the Golden Spin...

And unlike what happened in Part 3, DIO didn't even lose control of his legs or feel anything about getting a concussion whatsoever... maybe it's due to those Corpse Parts he absorbed or something...

Not without the power of the Invisible Dragons doing so but please, lie again despite showing us blatant evidence that IB was never that strong until Touma and the Invisible Dragons buffed it that hard.
Literally what is this headcanon?

When is this stated?

HOW ARE YALL TURNING THIS INTO A TO ARU DEBATE

I'm not, I was planning on dropping it since Paxton can't fucking help himself even when he's lying.
It's literally To Aru clock on the brain for him all the time :heston

What I will stick by is that Gordo's arguments are shit and we went back in time again with the HA DIO debate and suddenly everyone became dumber for it.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Paxton stop missing the point on purpose

I said TWoH is still strong as shit, you then went "Ah well if you remove his reality overwrite then hes just The World again"
NO shit hes just The World again, The Reality rewrite comes from being over heaven, you remove that, your removing his "over heaven"

NO SHIT GORDO
Your not saying anything profound, no one here is saying your not able to blitz dio, where are you even getting this idea from. God damn son

I've noticed that you like to say shit just to say it for no reason recently and its boggling my mind
Gordo really has it out for Jojo, Dio and Jotaro in particular. It get's to the point the dude acts like he has some personal beef with it like he just needs to talk shit because he want's an excuse to let off some steam.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Like no one in this thread or on this forum thinks TWoH is some ultimate unbeatable god or some shit. Hes just a really strong jojo character.

Not a soul here thinks you can't blitz him and none of us overrate him on any level. All of us here can list 5 to 10 characters to break HA Dio over their fucking knees

So cut the shenanigans man

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

I didn’t bother because it’d be stating the obvious

Blindsiding means nothing here, JoJo characters don’t just get hilariously weaker if they’re cheap-shotted. How durable do you think Heaven Dio is exactly?

The guy quickly touched his head and healed his wound, it doesn’t take much effort to do that

NO SHIT GORDO

First off, cool off a bit. You’ve been awfully hostile for no reason

Secondly, what me and Astaro were talking about is that he’s a glass cannon and can be blitzed. We never doubted Rewrite’s power, just that you can easily get around it. You were the one that said not to get things twisted. If we are in agreement, why did you get mad?

Back