• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
He'd have to do that before he turns to ash the moment he drinks the blood though :mjpls

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
HOLD THE FUCK UP SONS

What in the hell are yall even remembering

I was the main person in that entire shitshow and the entire point of that argument was how Dio would kill that whatever vampire chick because he drinks blood through his hands and using his hands he would reality overwrite the bullshit she does to people who drink her blood

dont get this shit twisted. WoH is still strong as fuck and to pretend otherwise is absolute nonsense
ESPECIALLY with how he was able to neg diff D4C with Love Train
He’s a one trick pony, he’s nothing special outside JoJo without it. Remove the reality warping punches and TWOH is just back to being regular The World

I don’t know which character you’re talking about, but Heaven Dio can be beaten by plenty characters who avoid his fists just fine

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
He'd have to do that before he turns to ash the moment he drinks the blood though :mjpls
amazoglare.jpg

Im sorry but no, fuck you, we aren't doing this fucking song and dance a second fucking time.

I'm gonna start treating yall niggas like Kenshin in a minute. Thats how badly yall have gotten.

I know someones gonna reply to my post with some absolute hornswoggle and I'm not even gonna read it.

Yall have gotten to the level of 40ft Tall Escanor and thats how I'mma start dealing with yall.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I’m not even taking about Himegami: just how bad the DIO wank got for both that thread and outside it

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I’m not even taking about Himegami: just how bad the DIO wank got for both that thread and outside it
Jotaro was even more wanked

Star Platinum Over Heaven lost to The World Over Heaven and his control over Rewrite was nowhere near as good as Dio’s

Jotaro needed to disable The World Over Heaven’s hands to win after he lost the actual fight

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Jotaro was even more wanked

Star Platinum Over Heaven lost to The World Over Heaven and his control over Rewrite was nowhere near as good as Dio’s

Jotaro needed to disable The World Over Heaven’s hands to win after he lost the actual fight
I know all this already and argued the same thing

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
He’s a one trick pony, he’s nothing special outside JoJo without it. Remove the reality warping punches and TWOH is just back to being regular The World

I don’t know which character you’re talking about, but Heaven Dio can be beaten by plenty characters who avoid his fists just fine
if you take away Over Heaven then he goes back to being just the world
if you avoid his fist then he can be beaten by plenty
ohforsure.jpg

Gordo this is the biggest, braniest take ive seen in a while.
Your telling me if you remove what makes TWoH, Over Heaven he just goes back to being the world?
If you avoid his fists you can win?

I never would have thought. Truly this is some sage knowledge your bestowing upon us

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
@Gordo Stop trying to be a retarded contrarian for the sake of it, you are making Paxton believe he can do similar.
I don’t know what beef you and Paxton have, but nothing I said was wrong

ohforsure.jpg

Gordo this is the biggest, braniest take ive seen in a while.
Your telling me if you remove what makes TWoH, Over Heaven he just goes back to being the world?
If you avoid his fists you can win?

I never would have thought. Truly this is some sage knowledge your bestowing upon us
I’m saying he’s no different than regular TW if you remove it. You claimed he was very powerful, when really it’s just those punches and nothing else

Yes, you can blitz him just fine. Jotaro literally did that when they first met, did you forget? Honest question if you did, EoH wasn’t a very good game

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I’m saying he’s no different than regular TW if you remove it. You claimed he was very powerful, when really it’s just those punches and nothing else

Yes, you can blitz him just fine. Jotaro literally did that when they first met, did you forget? Honest question if you did, EoH wasn’t a very good game

"If you remove one of the things that makes him powerful then hes not that powerful"
giphy.gif

Back