• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

LMAO :heston
That definitely is up there for most random shit I’ve seen on a forum

The almighty should still be usable, i don't understand why people suddenly are taking it out of the equation here. yuto may be immune to time manipulation but it doesn't mean he can't still be affected by things around him changing or for that matter it doesn't change for yhwach can change his own future.

...Yhwach doesn't have The Book Of The End and Yhwach's changes to the Timeline are not instant nor immediate either. And ultimately, if Yhwach cannot affect the person themselves, then The Almighty is worthless because we've seen how Yhwach uses it in the other fashion and it's just not effective(being able to still hit Ichigo by using The Almighty to bypass Orihime's barrier or using his Shadow Powers in conjunction to it for a Shadow Trap).

Zein would just laugh that shit off.

heck precognition should still work here especially his super precognition.

Zi-O II shits on that and Zein has that...

Also i do have to ask if yuto actually is a singularity point? i feel like he should but for the like of me i just wanna ask to be absolutely sure here.

Also adding for yhwach here he should have access to the other strenritter's shrift's here.

Yhwach has never shown in the manga or currently in the anime to use anyone else's Schrift a single time...
It IS something I want to see him actually do in the 3rd or 4th Cour but why do people still say it's something he can do?

So that's something zein has over yhwach because as seemingly bad his usage of rider abilities are, he at least uses it.

I mean... would Yhwach even be effective even with The Almighty? No. Because here's the thing alot of people miss with Shining Hopper, Zero-Two, Ark-One and especially Zein:

Their ability to predict scenarios...
Shining Hopper can predict 25,000 predictions per scenario meanwhile Zero-Two does 2 TRILLION Predictions per scenario... and all of these scenarios not only feel real but due to Zero-Two literally dealing with Quantum Mechanics are genuinely real until they aren't. Ark-One's ability to predict Scenarios is weaker than Zero-Two's but much, much higher than Shining Hopper's(and this is before we go to Ark-One getting upgraded over and over) and Zein is the superior successor to Ark in every way.

...and I just realized that Zein has access to Hyper Muteki looking up the things he has access to...

Yhwach's fucked :jordangif

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Mind you, iirc Zein actually still has access to the riders powers even after there are cut, so he should be able to use them.

Mind you, iirc Zein actually still has access to the riders powers even after there are cut, so he should be able to use them.

I know but it's funny they are acting as if The Almighty is still a game changer for Yhwach even if Zein's current user is a Singularity Point, clearly forgetting that The Almighty has plenty of easily exploitable flaws that there are plenty of Kamen Rider powers to easily deal with.

Zein doesn't even need Hyper Muteki as Clock Up/Hyper Clock Up is more than enough alone.

Mr.OMG

Paramount
toy robots of course 🤷🤷🤷
This?
i

Back