• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

I got some time to kill, might as well just look at MrSheldon's last current post on the Bolo nonsense:

100% confirmed? Hardly.

Actually yes, it was confirmed 100%:

E623MHCl.jpg

I'm not sure why MrSheldon is picking Fan-Translations that are actually incorrect over the official localization... oh wait, it's because it's the same shit you hear many times:

"The Official Localization is trash, how do I know? I don't know, someone else said it so I will say it too". When the translation is actually on the same path as the official localization. There is no "Near-Lightspeed", it's literally just luminal or superluminal speeds... which would be Lightspeed or FTL.

Take note that they never actually confirm 100% whether or not the Dioscuri are able to move at lightspeed, nor are the Dioscuri ever given a concrete speed like Kingu (500 km/h) in Babylonia or Albion (Mach 2) in Avalon le Fae.

:lolwat:rock:breh:dafuq:pogba

You can tell that MrSheldon's brain has been cooked thoroughly because there is no way in hell you can interpret Near-Lightspeed into being either subsonic or in the Mach range... without fully believing that it must mean going Faster Than Sound is fucking worthless because it's just a unit of measurement.

Also:

z6EOJl9.jpg

I like how SB members continue to be SB members when it's explicitly stated that Albion hasn't hit it's top speed yet and they still go with Mach 2 being it's absolute top speed:heston
(I'm also bringing this up because it never ceases to amaze me how much they use this to shit on MelusineAlbion! and that Servants are just barely in the Supersonic Range... despite Faerie Britain being the same size as the actual Britain... which would be 80,000+ SQ MI... and it takes a day or two to get anywhere there for the main party... but far, FAR less time for Melusine to get to any destination around FB... none of this makes sense at Mach 2 and it's insane that people still use it despite how nonsensical it is)
Because that's how you debate in Spacebattles! You ignore the official localization because it's wrong... until there's something you can downplay it from and then just pretend it's the same in the translation too because.

Well, there are 2 instances where they do outright state lightspeed, but both were spoken by the Dioscuri themselves who are incredibly arrogant and prone to tooting their own horns even when proven to be wrong.

Wha?
MRfv8Mol.jpg

One that's wrong by Musashi's own take. Secondly, Dioscuri's Profile ALSO disagrees with that take so I don't understand how their arrogance is suddenly wrong in this case(So does that mean every arrogant character must be overestimating their own abilities... or they are arrogant because they know precisely how strong they are compared to others? I guess Luca Blight was full of hot ass the entire time then, everyone was just fucking around entertaining him then).

Then he allows all of them, and we can decide an outcome for each respective Gil, using only their feats within their own works without scaling to any other works, in which case:

F/SN: Curbstomped by Bolo.
F/SF: Curbstomped by Bolo.
F/CCC: Curbstomps Bolo.

Etc etc.

Only by SB land, love. Gilgamesh would destroy it in every appearance he's done in the franchise...
Seriously, the Bolo is an overrated piece of trash.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

HAHA, man you should check your facts Magnus is an ant to Lille in terms of power, he's at the minimum capable of vaporizing a country the size of Texas and is both too weak to affect Lille with most of his hax and Lille intangible to souls, being able to interact and banish warp entities puts Magnus at the same level as the Shinigami who can't interact with Lille at all.

Literally when?

:hestonpls

7962243-4207195618-78343.jpg

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Touma doesn´t want to kill Alice ,unlike Crhristian who gets the dragon fist in the face
People who say the Dragon King isn't Magic God level (i.e. Cray, and quite a few people in the Discord) are genuinely on some cope shit

even its form in NT22 was capable of tearing apart a barrier that needed a max-value Magic God level attack to destroy :tupac

among other things, anyway

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
" the best thing he could redirect to his opponents (the rotation of the planet) isn't enough to kill God Tiers"

not how his power works but go off I guess

Okay, so in the future, please come with a better argument for something being cannon then FGO's gameplay animations. Those are the same things which claim that Berserker Lancelot can do Alondite Overload while simultaneously using both Knight of Owner and For Someone's Glory, despite not only the fact that simply drawing Alondite seals both of those, but Berserker Lancelot might not be able to do Alondite Overload at all.

I like how we cannot use FGO Gameplay animations because they are "non-canon" but in Extella Link:

He's using Arodnight Overload while having From Someone's Glory activated all at the same time! And this isn't even that new either as Saber Lancelot is heavily implied to use From Someone's Glory in the game to blindside Arash before using Arodnight Overload. The only think we know gets turned off for sure is Knight of Owner as Berserker Lancelot only shut off From Someone's Glory just to basically fuck over Saber with the truth.

I mean he might be able to do it, but the only evidence in favor of it is blatantly non cannon gameplay animations, so it's really clear.

"Two games show off Berserker Lancelot is capable of doing this, the people who created the graphics and everyone else signed off on it and allowed it to go in the game" Must be non-canon right?
This is basically the EMIYA using Excalibur Image on the Moon all over again...

That being said Artoria should theoretically be able to do non-TNR beams since Clarent's method of making beams is pretty much identical outside of the end result being a different element, and that's how Mordred does her non-TNR beams.

If Saber Alter can do what she can do, so can Saber, it's just that Saber is not that wasteful of her Mana Bursts due to her situation and just her typical Mana Bursts are more than enough to match motherfuckers.
It's like Spacebattles cannot understand that this is not a lighter vs. a gas stove top, this is basically a Ballistics Missile vs. a Hydrogen Bomb in terms of control and Magical Energy usage.

Whatever, it, it doesn't matter since as mentioned above the anti magic bounded field that weakens NPs to the point that EMIYA doesn't have anything capable of dealing with Kojiro from a distance should still be up so Artoria likely shouldn't have been able to do it in the first place.

I don't understand this...
Kojiro fought Heracles and it's explicitly stated in the story and Nasu's notes that it very much happened. We already know that Kojiro has BS Swordsmanship skills ever since we first seen him fight, why do they act like Saber, who has never not used her Mana Burst before, would suddenly not use it on Kojiro when everyone else should be stronger than him can't do shit to him because of those swordsmanship skills?

I don't understand how they pretend the guy broke Reality itself by constantly practicing his skills suddenly is within any realms of normality but whatever, SB is always dumb with this shit.

Salfarc

Paramount
1716082181753.png

Literally given quote that Shrine of Azrael is the embodiment of death and KH is therefore embodiment of death hax because he have powers with it.

"It's false generalization to say KH is embodiment of death hax".

This guy...

View attachment 1619

Literally given quote that Shrine of Azrael is the embodiment of death and KH is therefore embodiment of death hax because he have powers with it.

"It's false generalization to say KH is embodiment of death hax".

This guy...

To be fair, King Hassan actually just can't instantly kill people nilly-willy, it has be told to him that it's time for them to die or otherwise, he tends to get... sloppy. But equally considering his idea of sloppy is basically just lopping a dude's head off as soon as possible to the point of surpassing their all seeing sight... should speak volumes if that's just being "sloppy".

Salfarc

Paramount
To be fair, King Hassan actually just can't instantly kill people nilly-willy, it has be told to him that it's time for them to die or otherwise, he tends to get... sloppy. But equally considering his idea of sloppy is basically just lopping a dude's head off as soon as possible to the point of surpassing their all seeing sight... should speak volumes if that's just being "sloppy".
Yeah its all RNG I know that, I am criticizing that he is saying KH need "lucky hit" to even hit Enkidu. Not simply kill him, or loop head off, just hitting Enkidu. He also said Enkidu's radar can detect KH's stealth...

And then he is saying it is "false generalization to say KH is embodiment of death hax". Do you think that he isn't embodiment of death hax too?

Yeah its all RNG I know that, I am criticizing that he is saying KH need "lucky hit" to even hit Enkidu. Not simply kill him, just hitting him.

And then he is saying it is "false generalization to say KH is embodiment of death hax". Do you think that he isn't embodiment of death hax too?

I mean for one, I don't understand how they think RNG works for King Hassan hitting people... that's not how that works...

Secondly, when in the hell is King Hassan "The Embodiment of Death Hax"? The dude has Uncrowned Martial Arts like Karna does:

Uncrowned Martial Arts -
Skill with arms that was not recognized due to various reasons.
The rank of his sword, spear, bow, Riding and Divinity-related skills is one rank lower each and the attributes are displayed as the exact opposite of what they are.
In the occasion that his True Name is revealed, this skill is terminated.

That would mean that King Hassan does not only use Death Hax nor is it his crutch.

Thirdly, King Hassan himself states similarly in Babylonia:

The man never got weaker and basically helps you take down the Bel Lahmu on par with Demon God Pillars... which isn't done just because "He's the Embodiment of Death Hax". That should also be obvious in Camelot.

Salfarc

Paramount
I mean for one, I don't understand how they think RNG works for King Hassan hitting people... that's not how that works...

Secondly, when in the hell is King Hassan "The Embodiment of Death Hax"? The dude has Uncrowned Martial Arts like Karna does:

That would mean that King Hassan does not only use Death Hax nor is it his crutch.

Thirdly, King Hassan himself states similarly in Babylonia:

The man never got weaker and basically helps you take down the Bel Lahmu on par with Demon God Pillars... which isn't done just because "He's the Embodiment of Death Hax". That should also be obvious in Camelot.

No you don't understand.

I am the one who said "King Hassan is the embodiment of death hax" because he is asking "why would King Hassan be better at inflicting death to Enkidu than Pale Rider".

I then give him the quote for Azrael, being Embodiment of Death, and KH is always with it. Then he said "it is false generalization".

No one is saying he only use death hax, you misunderstand. I am saying he is embodiment of death hax, so he should be Enkidu's weakness.

And I am asking if you think King Hassan is not embodiment of Death hax too despite Azrael.

Although yeah the king of uncrown martial arts should help a lot so KH don't need to "get lucky hit" like that guy said.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Sounds like an Iceman knocking out Oblivion situation to me

or w/e that shit was

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
not even getting into the nonsense that is "Magneto has similar telepathic ability to Charles"

:tupac

Back