• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
What......is he trying to compare exactly? If it's in any manner of cognitive ability Apollyon gets shat on. She's good at being a manipulative bitch but thats about it :skully

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Pedo clown would be facing some serious competition with this bitch

awesome-the-worst-character-has-just-been-adapted-my-luck-v0-ssjlev36uvk91.jpg

What......is he trying to compare exactly? If it's in any manner of cognitive ability Apollyon gets shat on. She's good at being a manipulative bitch but thats about it :skully
What the fuck is that nigga on. He has to be a troll cause aint no way somethig downplays Eggman this fucking bad

Honest to god, I'm trying to understand why this thread was made, what did the TC think that somehow, there is a close match in terms of intelligence between Apollyon and Eggman no one else sees... and all I see is the TC flailing his ass off while there is one smart person constantly telling him about Eggman's insane exploits in a world far, far more advanced than For Honor's while doing much, much more ludicrous shit than Apollyon or anyone else can do.

It's even funnier that he thinks that Eggman only got so far due to advanced tech but ignores Eggman himself created that advanced tech and can easily do so again in the world of For Honor because he has a wealth of metals and otherwise to allow him to go that far. It's basically just acting as if Eggman is inferior when he has no access to the gizmos he created... when as any inventor tells you, once you know how to create something, it's not hard at all to do it again.

Randomdude

Preeminent
You can talk about out of universe reasons as much as you want, but none of that changes the fact that Shenron couldn’t forcefully change the androids back into humans because they were too strong, which was stated in the text itself
It literally wasn't though? Atleast in the dub/clip I just checked he simply says it's beyond his ability/is impossible with no further explanation. Then krillin simply ask him to remove the bombs. Your literally putting words in the dragons mouth unless this is explained somewhere else.

It literally wasn't though? Atleast in the dub/clip I just checked he simply says it's beyond his ability/is impossible with no further explanation. Then krillin simply ask him to remove the bombs. Your literally putting words in the dragons mouth unless this is explained somewhere else.

Because they was too strong... it's clearly obvious what that means...
I didn't bother responding to the dreck I saw earlier but this is getting sad.

Randomdude

Preeminent
WHEN WAS THAT SAID YOU DISENGOUS PEICE OF HUMAN GARBAGE, FIND ME A QOUTE. The clips I find are the dragon simply saying it's impossible. Its if its explained somewhere tell me where. Im stupid at times ill admit but atleast when I try to make a claim about a series I like I can usually find quotes.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
In sub he says they are stronger than him so he cannot do that [Krillin's wish)

similarly in Buu Saga Dende asks Porunga to restore Goku and he makes it clear he can do so "as long as it's to his normal level", meaning he can't make him stronger

Dende: “Th-that’s it! Polunga! Could you restore the stamina of a person called ‘Son Goku’, who’s fighting with Majin Boo right now in the Kaioshin Realm!?”

Polunga: “It’s possible, as long as I’m just restoring that person’s stamina to what it normally is.”

Randomdude

Preeminent
If thats true thank you, I literally just can't find anything other then low quality english dub clips on youtube for that scene, where he says it's impossible without anything else. Im willing to bet polunga scene is presented differently in the dub as well because.

Randomdude

Preeminent
Pedo clown would be facing some serious competition with this bitch

awesome-the-worst-character-has-just-been-adapted-my-luck-v0-ssjlev36uvk91.jpg
Penny wise:....Nope
Lilynette: What? I thought it was a fair deal, ill play with the kids, get them really afraid then you can dispose of them, as a mithril rank adventurer I can go quite far and nobody will stop me sending people your way
Pennywise: Just no...Just go way Im not dealing with this
Lilynette: Your no fun
Pennywise: NEVER COME TO MY PART OF FANTASY DERRY MAINE AGAIN

Randomdude

Preeminent
TBF movie pennywise is probably fucked, none of the movies ever really delved into the whole universal deity aspects of kings work. Pennywise is simply depicted as an alien feeding on fear and eating kids. Saying that I also don't imagine he'd actually be stopped from nomming kids in whatever town he sets up shop in. Oh no there's a demon that eats a bunch of children every few years...The ogre tribe down the road comes for a basket of kids every couple weeks.

WHEN WAS THAT SAID YOU DISENGOUS PEICE OF HUMAN GARBAGE, FIND ME A QOUTE

giphy.gif

All I said was that your answer was garbage and somehow, we go straight into the absolute shitslinging...
I think you need to take a break and go make that Meta-Overlord Thread.

The clips I find are the dragon simply saying it's impossible. Its if its explained somewhere tell me where. Im stupid at times ill admit but atleast when I try to make a claim about a series I like I can usually find quotes.

My dude, it's obvious why Shenron said what he did and how you can connect the dots. Shenron cannot affect the Saiyans or the pod whatsoever. Shenron states he cannot change the Cyborgs back to Human as it's "beyond him", the Cyborgs are leagues stronger than Vegeta and Nappa from the Saiyan Saga arc.
it does not take much to figure out it's a power issue.

Moonshot-takes-seconds.png

HAHAHAHA EAT FUCKING SHIT SPACEBATTLES!
God I remember when they though that Borderlands was a weak verse with no feats and shit

Spacebattles has been well known to not read anything unless it's a series they like and refuse to do any research whatsoever and anyone who does gets completely denied.
Thus, you will have them treat shit like they treat The Elder Scrolls and other shit where they suddenly rely on gameplay and "realism" in fucking Elder Scrolls because somehow, the weapons in Elder Scrolls must not be enchanted with shit to defeat monsters, gods and beings outside of the realm, it's just normal swords and arrows.

Same shit they did with Borderlands because they suddenly now want "proof" it can do as advertised using gameplay as proof and denying anything and everything else. That or just create some other excuse as to why it suddenly doesn't matter but this random think Meyer stated well after the fact? We can absolutely use that to why Twilight can defeat X.

Screenshot41.png

Screenshot51.png

Screenshot61.png

This isn't even funny, this is just pathetic. Imagine saying Cheetu is faster than the Royal Guard AND Meruem. Imagine believing that JJK characters are faster than Cheetu and the Royal Guard. Imagine being so blatantly incorrect about the events in the Royal Palace(In laymen's terms, they almost did die and only survived due to doing everything BUT attacking the Ants head on) but people upvoting you because you are pretending JJK has a better shot than it has any right to have.

Spacebattles is legit worse than Reddit because I can't even see JujutsuKaisen Reddit believing they have this good of a chance.

Back