• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Randomdude

Preeminent
giphy.gif

All I said was that your answer was garbage and somehow, we go straight into the absolute shitslinging...
I think you need to take a break and go make that Meta-Overlord Thread.
Eh your right, Im running on about three hours of sleep, apologies. I just wanted more quotes because my recollection of the series is the dragon randomly saying no I cant whenever the writer realized that'd take a lot of tension out of the sereis.

The overlord thread is in the works, it just feels like theres so much weird nonsense that requires me sorting through the books to figure out.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
@Stocking Anarchy chim is plot Manipulation , right? :hm
I don't think so.* IIRC it's more you realise you're part of the Godhead's consciousness (and not zero-sum), and therefore you can control reality/the 'dream' due to this.

That being said, there are several 4th wall breaks across TES, both officially and in OOG texts.

*Though there are some interpretations that do follow this.

Eh your right, Im running on about three hours of sleep, apologies. I just wanted more quotes because my recollection of the series is the dragon randomly saying no I cant whenever the writer realized that'd take a lot of tension out of the sereis.

The overlord thread is in the works, it just feels like theres so much weird nonsense that requires me sorting through the books to figure out.

...Yeah, go get some sleep my dude, my apologies if what I said actually offended you.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
WHEN WAS THAT SAID YOU DISENGOUS PEICE OF HUMAN GARBAGE, FIND ME A QOUTE. The clips I find are the dragon simply saying it's impossible. It’s if its explained somewhere tell me where. Im stupid at times I’ll admit but atleast when I try to make a claim about a series I like I can usually find quotes.
Shenron states it in the sub, but unfortunately I can’t provide a screenshot at the moment. I’ll post some time later

The Manga is slightly different

he says he "can't affect such creatures against their will", implying they're stronger than him (but not outright saying so)

then when asked about the bombs he says he can remove them because "it doesn't weaken them/change their fundamental nature"
He actually does mention strength in the manga. These synopsis are translated directly from the original Japanese text. “They’re both too much stronger than he is”

2-D605-C6-E-3996-4-BDE-A55-A-EACE2-CF5-B6-FF.jpg

Galan

Preeminent

Funny thing is he wasnt even at full power .

Screenshot71.png

When is Cheetu faster than any Royal Ant or Meruem? That's explicitly not the case in the slightest from any of them and the fact that SB's argument is "The Guard would have lost otherwise" is a retarded paradox that doesn't mean the JJK Squad has any better shot either.

This is even more ridiculous to say that Netero's attacks are JUST Supersonic either, especially with how his backstory states how fast he can punch and how that carries over to his Nen ability.

Back